Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 08-16-2010, 05:40 PM   #26
SSBBW Katerina
FillOutUrProfileFellas

SSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going on
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz (di-va) View Post
I like a nice two-piece with dirty rice and a biscuit.
Lol! I like my THIGHS well seasoned & fried or baked w/ mac & cheese, candied yams, & homemade biscuits w/ honey butter.

On humans I like nice, strong, meaty, medium, kissable firm thighs on the guys & dolls.
Old 10-18-2010, 11:03 AM   #27
esaker

esaker has said some nice things
Default Thunderous!

Big, bigger, best!
esaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 05:45 AM   #28
Philippe-Louis Martin

Philippe-Louis Martin has said some nice things

Huge tight anf flabby
Old 10-19-2010, 07:53 AM   #29
Christov
On Timeout

Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I prefer breast.

Wait. We're still talking about Chicken, right?
Christov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 08:57 AM   #30
LovelyLiz

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philippe-Louis Martin View Post
Huge tight anf flabby
Tight AND flabby? You drive a hard bargain, Philippe!
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 01:32 PM   #31
Philippe-Louis Martin

Philippe-Louis Martin has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbeth View Post
Tight AND flabby? You drive a hard bargain, Philippe!
Yes madam ! I love that it s my passion !
Old 10-20-2010, 12:09 AM   #32
NJDoll

NJDoll can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNJDoll can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNJDoll can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

my thighs are the heaviest part on me.. well my hips too lol.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (10.9 KB, 1347 views)
Old 10-21-2010, 02:09 AM   #33
obesiverse
On Timeout

obesiverse has said some nice things
Default I'll take large

Quote:
Originally Posted by xysoseriousx View Post
Do you like small, medium, or large thighs?
I hope it's not rude, but instead of large,
I want to say "ham hocks" But.. I
have a "history" so to speak.
obesiverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 10:13 PM   #34
ManBeef

ManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by xysoseriousx View Post
Do you like small, medium, or large thighs?
I just like thick, juicy, round thighs. They alone get me randy. The thought of them surrounding my waist or face... YUMMY YUMMY YUM YUM
Old 10-31-2010, 03:36 PM   #35
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

Any, really, but if they're small enough to lack much fat then they *have* to be toned and shapely.
Old 11-04-2010, 10:19 AM   #36
rg770Ibanez
goochmaster

rg770Ibanez knows EXACTLY what's going onrg770Ibanez knows EXACTLY what's going onrg770Ibanez knows EXACTLY what's going onrg770Ibanez knows EXACTLY what's going onrg770Ibanez knows EXACTLY what's going onrg770Ibanez knows EXACTLY what's going on

Huge thighs all the way. Huge hips and booty to match doesn't hurt either.
Old 11-04-2010, 07:32 PM   #37
J34
Purple Monkey Dishwasher!

J34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christov View Post
I prefer breast.

Wait. We're still talking about Chicken, right?
Same here, with all the talk about Extra Crispy and Original recipe
Old 11-06-2010, 09:14 PM   #38
dan

dan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized rep

I really go CRAZY when her thighs are even bigger than my waist... XXXXL
dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 09:21 PM   #39
hail2eman

hail2eman has said some nice things

i often wonder how much % of woman weight is thighs ????
hail2eman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 10:12 PM   #40
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by hail2eman View Post
i often wonder how much % of woman weight is thighs ????
It varies. A lot.

Long legs, short legs, fat legs, muscular legs, toned legs, thin-but-shapeless legs...

I contend that the best thighs belong to tall track and field runners with some womanly softness. Long, shapely, spread well and fill out a pair of track shorts with ease.

*salivates*
Old 11-11-2010, 03:03 AM   #41
LordSheogorath
"Merc'! Merc'!"

LordSheogorath can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLordSheogorath can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

LARGE as all hell.
Old 11-15-2010, 08:56 PM   #42
Caine

Caine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJDoll View Post
my thighs are the heaviest part on me.. well my hips too lol.
Looking good NJDoll, great looking thighs and hips

- Matthew Woodring Stover
Caine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 05:59 AM   #43
Juice

Juice can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJuice can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I always think I am a belly girl until I take a look at my thighs.
Of course I had to lift my belly to have a full view of my legs. I can't believe how huge they have become. No wonder that I waddle when I walk

Last edited by Juice; 06-20-2011 at 07:51 PM.
Juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 02:51 PM   #44
Oldtimer76
Returned

Oldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juice View Post
Of course I had to lift my belly to have a full view of my legs. I can't believe how huge they have become. No wonder that I waddle when I walk
Beautiful legs, darling!
Old 11-22-2010, 03:09 PM   #45
Luv2BNaughty
\m/o.O\m/

Luv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbeth View Post
I like my thighs on men.
"You cannot give reputation to a post twice" LOL! Totally love this post though!
Old 11-27-2010, 10:34 AM   #46
Noir

Noir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging in

My eyes and hands are usually drawn to the thigh area. Such as if im driving with that special someone my hand will most likely be resting on their thigh. The bigger the better of course for thighs, hips and butt.
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 12:18 PM   #47
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juice View Post
My g/f's thighs are growing so big she too is developing a waddle. You're awesome :-)
Old 12-07-2010, 08:15 PM   #48
kentwildt

kentwildt can now change their title
Default Big Thighs

As Freddie Mercury would say "the bigger, the better in everything", for me: as long as they are female!
kentwildt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 02:01 PM   #49
Oldtimer76
Returned

Oldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentwildt View Post
As Freddie Mercury would say "the bigger, the better in everything", for me: as long as they are female!
Yes he would!
Freddie was The King
Old 12-10-2010, 10:55 PM   #50
chapelhillmensch
Bitchin' Camaro

chapelhillmensch is a member of the 500 clubchapelhillmensch is a member of the 500 clubchapelhillmensch is a member of the 500 clubchapelhillmensch is a member of the 500 clubchapelhillmensch is a member of the 500 clubchapelhillmensch is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Actually, it depends....medium thighs if I'm making cacciatore, large wings for dipping in bleu cheese dressing, and small nuggets when I feel like slumming and go to Mickey D's.

Thought-provoking question. Thanks for asking.

I just blew Mountain Dew through my nose. That was the Funniest thing I have read in a long time

Quaker Steak & Lube is awesome for thighs