Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 07-06-2010, 09:18 AM   #1
garrry!

garrry! can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesgarrry! can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default The Reason We Find Big Girls Attractive...REVEALED!

Apparently it has been staring society in the face for years and no one has ever realised.

NEWTON'S LAW OF GRAVITATION.

States that an object with a larger mass has a greater force of attraction than a smaller one.

It's all physics, people
garrry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 09:37 AM   #2
xysoseriousx

xysoseriousx can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesxysoseriousx can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

This really made me laugh, I need to rep you for it.
Old 07-06-2010, 09:43 AM   #3
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Jupiter has been a nickname since I was 12 years old.

It was intended to be a slur but worn by me with pride, particularly since the mongrels who christened me with it later went on to lust after me.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 07:30 PM   #4
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

Droll, bit methinks I'll stick with, " I have impeccable taste. Thank you."
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 07:38 PM   #5
squurp

squurp does more than just post hot picssquurp does more than just post hot picssquurp does more than just post hot picssquurp does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by garrry! View Post
Apparently it has been staring society in the face for years and no one has ever realised.

States that an object with a larger mass has a greater force of attraction than a smaller one.

It's all physics, people
I know this is meant as humor, but how about some realism?

According to evolutionary theory (don't burn me on the cross creationists, I called it a theory), appearance of a person of the opposite sex depends on the taste appearance of the one lusting.

it turns out, female primates posteriors' swell when fertile and ready to mate. So, men lusting after a large bottom? hmmmm. Also, what woman would make a more suitable mother than one with breasts that are swelled and ready to produce milk? theoretically a great deal of these preferences are hardwired. SO, maybe not physics, but biology?
squurp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 01:03 PM   #6
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Maybe it's both? lol
Old 07-08-2010, 11:03 PM   #7
garrry!

garrry! can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesgarrry! can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

haha. i think both for sure
Old 07-09-2010, 08:21 AM   #8
krystalltuerme
Car Repair & Smartassery

krystalltuerme does more than just post hot picskrystalltuerme does more than just post hot picskrystalltuerme does more than just post hot pics

Quote:

It's all physics, people
Oh, I laughed so hard. Thank you for brightening my morning.

"Worry does not empty tomorrow of sorrow - it empties today of strength."
—Corrie Ten Boom
krystalltuerme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 10:20 PM   #9
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hahha yes, I agree! These women are by definition attractive!
Old 07-11-2010, 11:54 AM   #10
Szombathy

Szombathy has super-sized repSzombathy has super-sized repSzombathy has super-sized repSzombathy has super-sized rep

That's massively insightful.
Szombathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 12:39 PM   #11
~nai'a~

~nai'a~ never has a post go unnoticed~nai'a~ never has a post go unnoticed~nai'a~ never has a post go unnoticed~nai'a~ never has a post go unnoticed~nai'a~ never has a post go unnoticed~nai'a~ never has a post go unnoticed~nai'a~ never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:

It's all physics, people
You've just made me smile..... I love this one!!
Old 07-11-2010, 12:41 PM   #12
NYCGabriel
On Timeout

NYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totmacher View Post
Droll, bit methinks I'll stick with, " I have impeccable taste. Thank you."
2/10. Next.
NYCGabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 03:52 PM   #13
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

Did anybody else notice the Op's statement makes women of size the most ravenous and indiscriminate since their mass would have other objects exert a greater pull on them? It'd be a nice world to live in, -'cause it'd mean even my pedantic, punctilious ass could get a date - but every time I think about it I can't help but feel a little bit put off.
Old 08-05-2010, 05:43 PM   #14
garrry!

just enjoy it
Old 08-06-2010, 07:44 PM   #15
Totmacher

Cool

That's kinda rude. Physical laws are as real to me as human rights and I would liken that last post to telling someone ranting about the injustices of the Mauritanean fat-houses where teenage girls are force-fed as part of a particular coming-of-age ritual to, "just enjoy it."
Old 08-19-2010, 07:26 AM   #16
garrry!

okay... just a joke
Old 08-19-2010, 11:20 AM   #17
thirtiesgirl
frumious bandersnatch

thirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by squurp View Post
I know this is meant as humor, but how about some realism?

According to evolutionary theory (don't burn me on the cross creationists, I called it a theory), appearance of a person of the opposite sex depends on the taste appearance of the one lusting.

it turns out, female primates posteriors' swell when fertile and ready to mate. So, men lusting after a large bottom? hmmmm. Also, what woman would make a more suitable mother than one with breasts that are swelled and ready to produce milk? theoretically a great deal of these preferences are hardwired. SO, maybe not physics, but biology?
What does this mean for us fat women who don't have wide hips and large bums?
Old 08-19-2010, 12:33 PM   #18
paintsplotch
paint me happy

paintsplotch has super-sized reppaintsplotch has super-sized reppaintsplotch has super-sized reppaintsplotch has super-sized rep

other than a couple moments of slight deviation from the humorous side of life... this thread makes me incredibly happy.
every time i hear guys say how much they love a large woman, it just makes my heart sing and i have hope that maybe, someday, i will have a FA who loves me as well.
ahhh
bliss

ill be the one in the corner... smiling and thinking happy thoughts...
Old 08-19-2010, 12:36 PM   #19
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirtiesgirl View Post
What does this mean for us fat women who don't have wide hips and large bums?
Or big breasts.

Nah, not looking for a real response. lol I always love on Dims when the ' what is normal and natural ' conversations about body parts and function ( women's, not so much men...cuz let's face it, how many men have the biologically superior bodies we all know our cave sisters were grooving on...but we don't wanna go there... ).
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 05:46 AM   #20
garrry!

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
Or big breasts.

Nah, not looking for a real response. lol I always love on Dims when the ' what is normal and natural ' conversations about body parts and function ( women's, not so much men...cuz let's face it, how many men have the biologically superior bodies we all know our cave sisters were grooving on...but we don't wanna go there... ).
well, i think we'd all like to think that we do...

and i won't be told otherwise
Old 09-22-2010, 11:46 PM   #21
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Gravity is only a theory.
We need to provide equal time to the discussion of "Intelligent Falling".

-Rusty
(smart, falls for bigger gals. QED.)
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 05:42 PM   #22
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Its all to do with stress = load over area...a BBW (big load) covered by a little area (dress) = a lot a stress for the male