Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 11-17-2010, 08:16 PM   #51
swarbs

swarbs can now change their title

fanks babes...Melbourne's kick ass, usually go every year to watch some West Coast and other AFL matches for a few weeks but the Eagles are terrible lately so haven't been since 2008..gotta get back there clearly!

And Sydney's well overdue as well, haven't been since I watched Cathy Freeman in the 2000 Olympics...I miss Manly beach, Mosman/Neutral Bay area and of course the Cross lol
swarbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 11:09 PM   #52
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dedhart View Post
Sorry bout that last pic, scaled it down to size.
I know you!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 11:28 PM   #53
pdgujer148
Breakfast Messiah

pdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Minnesota...anybody?...anybody...(sigh).
pdgujer148 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 01:26 AM   #54
Inhibited

Inhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging in

[QUOTE=swarbs;1610168 !
And Sydney's well overdue as well, haven't been since I watched Cathy Freeman in the 2000 Olympics...I miss Manly beach, Mosman/Neutral Bay area and of course the Cross lol[/QUOTE]

lol you sound like such a tourtist..
Inhibited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 01:28 AM   #55
Inhibited

Inhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by swarbs View Post
yes me...although Im Perth where there are slim pickings (plenty of hot model types though I guess..and pardon the pun)
Not sure if you are aware but most Beautiful girl from Perth is a member of Dims..
Old 11-18-2010, 06:06 AM   #56
bonified
cannabis connoisseur

bonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhibited View Post
lol you sound like such a tourtist..
tourist or terrorist ??
Old 11-18-2010, 07:04 AM   #57
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
yes me...although Im Perth where there are slim pickings (plenty of hot model types though I guess..and pardon the pun)
There are plenty of lovely fat girls in WA..... you just have to look for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mz_puss View Post
Dammmmm , Boy why are you on the wrong side of the country ? Its just not acceptable !
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonified View Post
I wholeheartedly concur mz_puss.
Right side for me Ladies!! ha ha

A FA on Dims from WA... There is a first time for everything!!!

Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 07:34 AM   #58
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Please post photos of the cat/s before we make our final assessments.
haha.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 08:21 AM   #59
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Dammmmm , Boy why are you on the wrong side of the country ? Its just not acceptable !
yes got to say why are all the cute boys never in my neck of the woods lol

but ooooh Aust is in the same state you never know what can happen around this place
Old 11-18-2010, 08:49 AM   #60
Inhibited

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonified View Post
tourist or terrorist ??
lol good pick up on the typo...
Old 11-18-2010, 03:35 PM   #61
bonified
cannabis connoisseur

bonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aust99 View Post

Yay Ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhibited View Post
lol good pick up on the typo...
Was more wishful thinkin' kinda, terrorist/torturist lol and all...
Old 11-19-2010, 01:05 PM   #62
bochz

bochz has said some nice things

<br>
bochz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 01:07 PM   #63
bochz

i have no idea how to post a pic. http://www.facebook.com/boch1?v=photos
Old 11-19-2010, 05:17 PM   #64
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I haz my very own super-sized fat princess, but I posts in the SSBBW photo department, anyway.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo0072a.jpg (95.7 KB, 448 views)
Old 11-19-2010, 11:39 PM   #65
swarbs

swarbs can now change their title

Quote:

hehe, nice to e-meet you...How hot was it on Thursday..anyway I'm having fun browsing the board. Geez there's alot of threads and more activity then I thought
swarbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 12:33 AM   #66
bochz

any beautifully plump girls from South Florida? x)
Old 11-20-2010, 12:38 AM   #67
Heading_for_the_Light

Heading_for_the_Light does more than just post hot picsHeading_for_the_Light does more than just post hot picsHeading_for_the_Light does more than just post hot pics

Yeah, suppose I'll throw my hat in. Central Virginia, pic taken earlier tonight at a local Salvation Army benefit concert. The dude with the guitar.

Old 11-21-2010, 06:55 PM   #68
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heading_for_the_Light View Post
Yeah, suppose I'll throw my hat in. Central Virginia, pic taken earlier tonight at a local Salvation Army benefit concert. The dude with the guitar.

Wonderful pic hftl.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 02:54 AM   #69
natepogue
King of FAs

natepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized rep

badass king of all FAs reporting in

ssbbw rule
natepogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 06:44 AM   #70
mz_puss
BigCutie

mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by natepogue View Post
badass king of all FAs reporting in

ssbbw rule
Yes we do rule and ermmm your pretty friggen hot, i think you need to post a pic good sir
mz_puss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 08:39 AM   #71
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Yes we do rule and ermmm your pretty friggen hot, i think you need to post a pic good sir
motion seconded so therefore motion stands

and a good pic of said king of FA's complete with crown (ok he can forgo crown) must be posted
Old 11-22-2010, 09:47 PM   #72
Zephirym

Zephirym has said some nice things

I guess I'll post although no one knows me ;_;

NYC here
Zephirym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 05:59 AM   #73
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephirym View Post
I guess I'll post although no one knows me ;_;

NYC here
Only one way to change that! Post often.
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 01:55 AM   #74
Zephirym

Zephirym has said some nice things

Quote:
Only one way to change that! Post often.
oh i try. just that i tend forget to come around here often.
Zephirym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 08:29 PM   #75
Noir

Noir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging in

Consider myself shown. Big Girls do everything Better.
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote