Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 11-25-2010, 03:06 AM   #76
natepogue
King of FAs

natepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mz_puss View Post
Yes we do rule and ermmm your pretty friggen hot, i think you need to post a pic good sir
No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aust99 View Post
Only one way to change that! Post often.
Ur hot
natepogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 09:19 AM   #77
willowmoon
Don't Panic!

willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Yes we do rule and ermmm your pretty friggen hot, i think you need to post a pic good sir
Quote:
Originally Posted by natepogue View Post
No.
Wow, Nate, that was smooth.
willowmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 11:34 AM   #78
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by willowmoon View Post
Well he is "the king"
cinnamitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 02:51 PM   #79
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

ha ha ha ha ha <smooth> ha ha ha ha ha

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 02:53 PM   #80
mz_puss
BigCutie

mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

[QUOTE=willowmoon;1614678]Wow, Nate, that was smooth.[/QUO

I know if i had feelings i would have cried over this
mz_puss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 03:12 PM   #81
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Nate's just wooing all the ladies 'round these parts lol.

I'm still holding out for someone around the Eastern Ontario region
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 03:34 PM   #82
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Smoother than lotion on a pig!

Old 11-25-2010, 08:37 PM   #83
natepogue
King of FAs

natepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized rep

I came here to make good impressions on beautiful middle aged women
Old 11-25-2010, 08:47 PM   #84
mz_puss
BigCutie

mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Quote:
I came here to make good impressions on beautiful middle aged women

How about 25 year olds ? thanks for the rep honey ? lol Your an odd one. But interesting none the less
Old 11-25-2010, 09:17 PM   #85
natepogue
King of FAs

Quote:
How about 25 year olds ? thanks for the rep honey ? lol Your an odd one. But interesting none the less
lol what the hell? I'm not into grandmothers
Old 11-25-2010, 09:48 PM   #86
mz_puss
BigCutie

Quote:
lol what the hell? I'm not into grandmothers
LMFAO ! ! ! see Interesting character !
Old 11-25-2010, 10:10 PM   #87
natepogue
King of FAs

please limit smiley use to one per post. no need to be greedy

Last edited by natepogue; 11-25-2010 at 10:14 PM.
Old 11-25-2010, 10:12 PM   #88
Your Plump Princess

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

...I have to ask.

If 25 year olds are grandmothers, are you here seeking jailbait? Cause, I think you might have the wrong place if you are. .. Really, I'm just trying to be helpful....

Yes, Yes, I know, Sarcasm is epic win.
I kid, I kid ^ ^
Old 11-25-2010, 10:15 PM   #89
natepogue
King of FAs

i'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so helpful. it's thanksgiving, help yourself to some turkey and ham and calm down
Old 11-25-2010, 10:19 PM   #90
Your Plump Princess

..Sir, You are officially alright in my book! That was the best comeback I've read in a long time.
Old 12-10-2010, 05:54 AM   #91
Agent 007
Shtick man

Agent 007 does more than just post hot picsAgent 007 does more than just post hot picsAgent 007 does more than just post hot picsAgent 007 does more than just post hot pics
Default Allrighty then!

Here's an FA who wants to find that special SSBBW and make her the happiest woman on earth. Sorry about the not-so-optimal quality of the pics.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Foto 1.jpg (32.6 KB, 219 views)
File Type: jpg Foto 2.JPG (109.8 KB, 220 views)
Old 12-11-2010, 04:18 PM   #92
JulieD

JulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions community

hmmmm...what a great thread... I need to look around some more...

and hhhhheeeeeeellllllllllllllloooooooo boys!
Old 12-12-2010, 05:01 PM   #93
1love_emily
COLLEGE

1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heading_for_the_Light View Post
Yeah, suppose I'll throw my hat in. Central Virginia, pic taken earlier tonight at a local Salvation Army benefit concert. The dude with the guitar.

Oh my gosh, you are really cute! And a musician... I like PM me?

Love, Emily
1love_emily is offline   Reply With Quote