Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 07-16-2010, 12:57 AM   #26
wrench13
Pirate music for sail

Location: In New York City, formerly the big Apple, now the Big Target
wrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going on

would not change a thing. nope, no, no. FA for life!
Old 07-16-2010, 05:14 PM   #27
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Nope, I wouldn't change a thing about my FA-ness. I'm happy with who I am. Plus, if I wasn't an FA, I would never have come here and met my wonderful girlfriend.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 04:31 PM   #28
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I would still be an FA. I do like plump and normal sized women, too though. At the end of the day, the most important thing is compatibility. Looks change with time, and many BBWs in my area get WLS.

Old 07-21-2010, 09:12 AM   #29
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I wouldn't change a thing. I know that in all likelihood everyone experiences great joy and thrill, but I honestly cannot imagine a more wondrous experience than the one I was given to enjoy. If I had a chance to do it all over, I probably would change a few things, but sadly, unless one believes in reincarnation, we're only given this one trial run.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 03:13 AM   #30
MrRabbit

MrRabbit can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMrRabbit can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBHMS View Post
I think what has mostly been said is that it can be frustrating to be very narrow or limitted in what can turn you on. Like if a guy meets a super nice girl with whom he has a lot in common, it might be suck to realize that the only thing that stops you from going out with her is she's not the right size that you can be attracted to. I mean does any man really want to be in a position of saying "Oh sure she's nice and thoughtful and a good person, but her outward appearance is not 'enough' for me".
This is exactly why I would change it if I could. There are plenty super nice girls around here, unfortunately very few BBW. My FA-ness seriously reduced my dating pool...
MrRabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 11:37 AM   #31
rollhandler

rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed

I wouldn't change who I am. The only thing that would be accomplished is the experience of viewing the grass from the other side of the fence and nothing else. I would still have a preference, that preference would be thin women. I would date and love within that preference, period. I have a wonderful life as an FA.
Rollhandler
rollhandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 03:12 PM   #32
StickMan
Two-Dimentional Character

StickMan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesStickMan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesStickMan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I can beat that. I would definitely change my "orientation" as it was my inability to get past it that cost me my first (and most likely, only) girlfriend.
StickMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 07:55 PM   #33
Fox

Fox is a member of the 500 clubFox is a member of the 500 clubFox is a member of the 500 clubFox is a member of the 500 clubFox is a member of the 500 clubFox is a member of the 500 club

Definitely not! Some fat women can be so gorgeous. I have been attracted to thin women before, and still am. I could live being attracted to a thin woman, I could never imagine living without total attraction to BBW/SSBBW. As for men, I usually like thin/toned men a bit better, but I'm glad I'm not disgusted by chubby guys. I dated a chubby guy last night, and I thought he was very cute too.
Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 02:56 PM   #34
Adamantoise
Adamantine Tortoise

Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Absolutely not.
Adamantoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 04:20 PM   #35
Adrian
??

Adrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Re: If you had the power to change your FA-ness...

No.... I would not change my preference for BBWs. I would liked to have learned about how much I really liked SSBBWs earlier in my life!
Adrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 09:37 PM   #36
Marietta

Marietta does more than just post hot picsMarietta does more than just post hot picsMarietta does more than just post hot pics

Hell to the no. ^_^
Marietta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 10:35 PM   #37
blubberismanly

blubberismanly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesblubberismanly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I tried to post this before but I got a message saying it had to be approved to post...whatever. I'm giving it another shot.

I honestly don't like being into fat guys. It has been very difficult physically and emotionally. I've been insulted, humiliated and alienated from friends because of it. I wish I could be more ordinary...I like rock stars and guys with guitars. I just prefer the chubby ones. If I had a choice I'd take out the chubby part and be a band groupie.

Being unique is one thing but being so grossly different is completely another. I don't have any friends offline who think the same way I do about men, and I can't share my eye candy with anyone else. It is difficult, and heartbreaking going to a club with friends and not being able to point out a guy I alone think is hot.

I'm all for pride in one's self, but it isn't easy to be proud of this when "beautiful" men strike me as the opposite.
blubberismanly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 04:39 AM   #38
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
would you? How?
I'd like to have been bisizual, rather than limited...
Even though my size range of attraction is wide: starting at roughly uk size 18 / 210lbs ish and waaay upwards, i.e. I've not found an upper limit...
I'd still want to be free of such an inbuilt restriction... Particularly as most every woman I meet lately, that I fancy, is desperately trying to lose weight...

Clearly, there is no "how"...

Ok that was a bummer... Moving on...

Last edited by joswitch; 07-31-2010 at 05:03 AM.
joswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 01:15 PM   #39
lust4bbbws

lust4bbbws can now change their title

As a man who prefers women of size and curves hasn't always been easy. First from family and so-called "friends". Telling me that I could do better....this was confusing to me. I've been with many beautiful,sexy and intelligent women of size. How could I do any better? The second thing that irritates me is cute,sexy and lovely bbbw/ssbbbw no matter their color have body issues and seem to think a man has no true feelings or interest beside sex for them. This has caused more trouble and heartbreak for myself. I will gladly hold the hand of my luscious curvy lady and walk down any Blvd. or in the mall or anywhere not giving a damn who thinks or says what. I dislike the men who prey upon such kind and beautiful women making it difficult for men of honor and respect to capture the heart of many bbws. Now I live in an area that is bbbw deprived...I find myself longing for them all the time...I have found myself hanging outside of Avenue and Lane Bryants at the nearest mall just to catch a glimpse of a beautiful woman. Sad I know but out here in the desert most a skinny,tanned into an inch of their lives. I hope society learn to see the beautiful I see and feel the way I do. But then again if it doesn't happen...I frankly don't give a dam.
lust4bbbws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 03:17 PM   #40
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blubberismanly View Post
I tried to post this before but I got a message saying it had to be approved to post...whatever. I'm giving it another shot.

I honestly don't like being into fat guys. It has been very difficult physically and emotionally. I've been insulted, humiliated and alienated from friends because of it. I wish I could be more ordinary...I like rock stars and guys with guitars. I just prefer the chubby ones. If I had a choice I'd take out the chubby part and be a band groupie.

Being unique is one thing but being so grossly different is completely another. I don't have any friends offline who think the same way I do about men, and I can't share my eye candy with anyone else. It is difficult, and heartbreaking going to a club with friends and not being able to point out a guy I alone think is hot.

I'm all for pride in one's self, but it isn't easy to be proud of this when "beautiful" men strike me as the opposite.
I know that feeling- I've gotten all kinds of fun commentary from my friends, who of course always fawn over the jock with a 6 pack. It's not immensely enjoyable to get some comment on it EVERY day.

Granted, I used to be shy as hell and REALLLY self conscious about it. But, then I met someone who actually told me that it was okay...it's like, boom, epiphany. And I've gotten a lot more confident about it since then. So, if they have a problem with who I am, it's their problem. Not mine.

Plus, I've tried thin cuddling- too much bone on bone action.

I'm sorry that everyone makes it so hard on you =[ If it makes you feel any better, I definitely feel the same way about guys xD
Amaranthine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 04:03 PM   #41
SnapDragon
Filthy Letch

SnapDragon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSnapDragon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

If I could choose my sexuality, I would choose to be either totally asexual or completely pansexual.

In the first case, having no sex drive would enable me to concentrate more on work and stuff. In the second case, having the ability to be sexually attracted to any person, any shape, male or female or anything in between, would give me the widest choice.

But in reality I like fat guys, because that's how I was born. :-)
Old 08-10-2010, 10:14 AM   #42
Lady Bella UK
Sit on me fat boy

Lady Bella UK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLady Bella UK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I have a love/hate relationship with it....mostly I love it but at times it can really get me down

Bella xXx
Old 08-10-2010, 10:15 AM   #43
Lady Bella UK
Sit on me fat boy

Lady Bella UK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLady Bella UK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnapDragon View Post
But in reality I like fat guys, because that's how I was born. :-)
Heh, we can't choose can we? It's how the dice are rolled...

Bella xXx
Old 08-10-2010, 11:17 AM   #44
blubberismanly

blubberismanly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesblubberismanly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
I know that feeling- I've gotten all kinds of fun commentary from my friends, who of course always fawn over the jock with a 6 pack. It's not immensely enjoyable to get some comment on it EVERY day.

Granted, I used to be shy as hell and REALLLY self conscious about it. But, then I met someone who actually told me that it was okay...it's like, boom, epiphany. And I've gotten a lot more confident about it since then. So, if they have a problem with who I am, it's their problem. Not mine.

Plus, I've tried thin cuddling- too much bone on bone action.

I'm sorry that everyone makes it so hard on you =[ If it makes you feel any better, I definitely feel the same way about guys xD

Yeah, you make a good point. It's not their preference and they don't have to live with it...but I'm in/near LA. Image is EVERYTHING, as is conformity.

I appreciate your kind thoughts. It's hard to find people who can relate, even in the FA community. I've noticed that people here tend to be completely okay with it. I mean, I'm sure most have had to grapple with it at some point, I won't discount that. But where you live makes a big difference. Also, I think it's easier for a guy to like big girls than for a girl to like big guys. I think it was mentioned in a thread somewhere.
Old 08-10-2010, 02:16 PM   #45
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Also, I think it's easier for a guy to like big girls than for a girl to like big guys. I think it was mentioned in a thread somewhere.
A lot of people here would say the opposite The grass is always greener.....?

Personally I'd suggest that a woman attracted to the burly linebacker/lumberjack type would not take so much pressure in most places (LA being perhaps a different world). Although a woman attracted more to simply fat, not particularly big or muscular, guys....there I could well imagine a lot less acceptance.
Old 08-10-2010, 02:34 PM   #46
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Also, I think it's easier for a guy to like big girls than for a girl to like big guys. I think it was mentioned in a thread somewhere.
I think the opposite. I feel that if you got a bunch of FAs and an FFAs and had them grab random fat partners, and had them tell that they found their fat bodies very sexually appealing you'd end up with more positive responses out of the fat dude simply because a guy is more likely to drop all the fat-hate baggage if a woman shows up with that kinda bombshell.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 03:49 PM   #47
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
A lot of people here would say the opposite The grass is always greener.....?

Personally I'd suggest that a woman attracted to the burly linebacker/lumberjack type would not take so much pressure in most places (LA being perhaps a different world). Although a woman attracted more to simply fat, not particularly big or muscular, guys....there I could well imagine a lot less acceptance.
That sounds accurate. I would say for those that admire women that a similar thing would apply to how curvy the woman is combined with size as well. Unfortunately a lot of people have the stupid notion that fat women can't be curvy ingrained in their minds.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 04:05 PM   #48
gobettiepurple
I'm your huckleberry

gobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going on

Perhaps its because of who I am or where I am from, but Los Angeles isn't as superficial as people say. Perhaps its because I am Mexican and I come from a hispanic background where body types aren't as focused upon, but Los Angeles isn't a terrible place. I just wanted to say that!
Old 08-10-2010, 05:50 PM   #49
thirtiesgirl
frumious bandersnatch

thirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobettiepurple View Post
Perhaps its because of who I am or where I am from, but Los Angeles isn't as superficial as people say. Perhaps its because I am Mexican and I come from a hispanic background where body types aren't as focused upon, but Los Angeles isn't a terrible place. I just wanted to say that!
I think your ethnicity and culture plays a large part in your experience of LA. It's not a terrible place, overall, I agree, but as a fat white woman who didn't grow up here but chose to move here on my own, my experience has been very different. LA hasn't been a fat-friendly place for me and I think it can sometimes be an unfriendly place for a lot of people who move here from other locations. A former co-worker of mine from northern Cali, a very tall, thin, athletically-built woman with long, curly strawberry blonde hair couldn't find a partner here after years of looking, and you'd think with her 'socially acceptable' body shape, she'd have it easier. She just kept meeting a lot of flaky men, or guys just looking for a casual hook-up. She finally met a guy in Wisconsin who seemed to like her for who she was and moved there to continue her relationship with him. Last I heard, things were going great with them. If I could handle the cold, snow and extremely humid summers, I'd go to Wisconsin in a heartbeat. But I'm looking for more temperate climes and will hopefully find one that's not LA in the near future.
Old 08-10-2010, 07:04 PM   #50
Amandy
Snarktacular

Amandy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAmandy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
This has been very true in my experience. I've known many, MANY women who are attracted to men who are moderately big/overweight, but not so many who like a SSBHM or the marshmallowy soft body type

And further, I've always felt comfortable sharing my preference for "big men" but not so much dishing on the fetishy specifics of fat attraction. I think that has more to do with how deeply sexual it is for me - i.e. not sharing my sexual self as a private matter, as opposed to hiding the preference.

I think many/most BHMs are more comfortable with being appreciated for their general size anyway - not as many want their SO's going around gushing about their guy's belly hang, moobs, fat folds, etc.