Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 06-29-2011, 07:16 PM   #101
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eynimeb View Post
Women are by definition not attracted to guys shorter than they are, and *certainly* not if they are also large women. Exceptions exist, but the odds of me finding someone who I find sexually attractive, interesting as a person, *and* who feels the same way about me, are negligable.
Got any evidence to back that up or are you just claiming your own experiences hold true for the entirety of the gender?

Because I have several experiences that would indicate that some women are attracted to guys who are shorter and thinner than they are, and I'm certain that others- male and female- would weigh in with similar stories to disprove your "definition" of what women are attracted to.
Old 06-29-2011, 08:06 PM   #102
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Absolutely.

I am attracted to large women taller than myself. Women are by definition not attracted to guys shorter than they are, and *certainly* not if they are also large women. Exceptions exist, but the odds of me finding someone who I find sexually attractive, interesting as a person, *and* who feels the same way about me, are negligable.

I'm not ashamed about my taste, but it is an absolute deal-breaker for the vast majority of women, even if I *weren't* extremely unattractive. (At least to the women I have met so far.)

So, I would change my taste to shorter women. I don't know if being attracted to skinnier women would make any difference. Women in this country (the Netherlands) are generally tall, thin, and aloof, so maybe it's best I don't get too attracted to them.

If you made a list of the top twenty women you would most like to date at your school or job or whatever and then asked them what they are attracted to you would get at least twenty different answers. Each person is attracted to something different, of course there is some overlap but the boundaries are all different. There is a peg for every hole so to speak. Somewhere you will find someone who is high on your list and you will be high on theirs. There is no such things as a person who is out of your league, you just need to find someone whose attractions line up with yours.
Fat Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 08:15 PM   #103
nykspree8
Rico Sauce

nykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Absolutely.

Women are by definition not attracted to guys shorter than they are, and *certainly* not if they are also large women. Exceptions exist...
If exceptions exist, then your definition of women is wrong I do understand what you mean though and agree that a good majority of women probably want their guy to be taller than them. I don't think there's any instinct women are born with to flock to men taller than them though, and I'm sure there's plenty out there who even prefer shorter guys.
nykspree8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 08:21 PM   #104
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Women are by definition not attracted to guys shorter than they are, and *certainly* not if they are also large women. Exceptions exist, but the odds of me finding someone who I find sexually attractive, interesting as a person, *and* who feels the same way about me, are negligable.
By definition? I'm a large woman so I think I qualify. Some of the hottest guys I dated were shorter than me and a lot of my other BBW friends have no problem with dating shorter men. To me it's a non-issue. Maybe it's not a height problem but an attitude problem.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 07:16 AM   #105
bonified
cannabis connoisseur

bonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 club

I''m nearly 6ft, and what i've found is the smaller guys aka pocket rockets always want to conquer the amazonians, more power to them if they can too lol
Old 06-30-2011, 07:41 AM   #106
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Absolutely.

I am attracted to large women taller than myself. Women are by definition not attracted to guys shorter than they are, and *certainly* not if they are also large women. Exceptions exist, but the odds of me finding someone who I find sexually attractive, interesting as a person, *and* who feels the same way about me, are negligable.

I'm not ashamed about my taste, but it is an absolute deal-breaker for the vast majority of women, even if I *weren't* extremely unattractive. (At least to the women I have met so far.)

So, I would change my taste to shorter women. I don't know if being attracted to skinnier women would make any difference. Women in this country (the Netherlands) are generally tall, thin, and aloof, so maybe it's best I don't get too attracted to them.
I'm 5'8 and my g/f is 6 feet tall.....so there goes that theory lol
Old 07-01-2011, 12:24 AM   #107
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Absolutely.

If you're giving off an "I'm ugly" vibe, women aren't going to respond well to that. It's been MY experience that women respond well to someone who is self confident, respectful, and has a sense of humor. Everyone has their tastes, of course, but by and large your personality is far more important to a woman than your looks.
Old 07-01-2011, 12:09 PM   #108
Oceanbreeze

Oceanbreeze can now change their title

I love being an FFA! I would not change it for anything. BHMs are the best!
Oceanbreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 01:20 AM   #109
deadlysyndrome

deadlysyndrome can now change their title

Sometimes, I really do wish that I could change things, maybe just a little bit. Not giving up the FFA aspects of my life entirely, but I would definitely tone them down a little bit if I could...
I never realized how much of a problem it was until about a week ago when I was "reunited", I suppose, with a guy I've been head over heels in love with for over a year, but have had no physical contact with for the past year due to distance. It's just hard to cope with the fact that no matter what my heart wanted, I wasn't entirely satisfied due to the fact that he's a pretty small dude.
:|

/TMI
deadlysyndrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 11:48 AM   #110
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

Growing up, I certainly wished I could unwire my FA-ness. When you're insecure, its easy to attribute your insecurities to whatever things make you different. But over time, you learn to delight in those same things, because those are the things that make your story yours. And some of them may very well be God-given attributes that you only understand later their true value.

Honestly, I feel privileged to be an FA. Sometimes I feel like its afforded me the opportunity to date "way above my pay grade"--women that are so beautiful inside and out that I can't fathom how they'd like me back. Without being an FA, I may never have fully understood how beautiful they really were.

I'm lucky to have it, and I'm glad its something that could never change.

Last edited by Jay West Coast; 07-07-2011 at 11:52 AM.
Jay West Coast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 08:49 AM   #111
Fox

Fox is a member of the 500 clubFox is a member of the 500 clubFox is a member of the 500 clubFox is a member of the 500 clubFox is a member of the 500 clubFox is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Absolutely.

So, I would change my taste to shorter women. I don't know if being attracted to skinnier women would make any difference. Women in this country (the Netherlands) are generally tall, thin, and aloof, so maybe it's best I don't gettoo attracted to them.
Come on, dont be like that. Perhaps you've been rejected by a bigger girl because of your height. Maybe it's happened more than once, but that doesn't mean none of them like short guys. There are a lot of big women who wouldn't mind dating a short guy ( probably quite a few of them prefer it).

But dont let your bad experiences govern how you feel about yourself for the rest of your life. One usually must go through a lot of bad dates and heartbreaks before he finds the right one. Just be patient, confident, and learn from past experiences. Do this, and things will eventually work out for you.
Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 09:58 AM   #112
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

I'm stealing your line Oceanbreeze,

I love being an FA, I wouldn't change it for anything, fat women are the best!
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 01:47 PM   #113
rg770Ibanez
goochmaster

rg770Ibanez knows EXACTLY what's going onrg770Ibanez knows EXACTLY what's going onrg770Ibanez knows EXACTLY what's going onrg770Ibanez knows EXACTLY what's going onrg770Ibanez knows EXACTLY what's going onrg770Ibanez knows EXACTLY what's going on

Maybe if you asked me a few years back I would immediately answer yes, but now that I've matured a little I think really what I appreciate about being an "FA" is the fact that my preference allows me to be more open minded and understanding about well, everything. Knowing how different just one other person's perspective can be has made me a very understanding person. For me what started out as something very narcissistic is slowly turning into something very selfless, which is awesome. I'm still pretty close minded about music though lol.
Old 07-13-2011, 07:30 PM   #114
ChubbyChaserDave

ChubbyChaserDave can now change their title

If I had the power to change it? If someone had asked me that back when I was in highschool and first finding out, odds are I probably would have said yes, but now, I don't think I want to anymore. The fact that it's harder to find a woman that I'm also sexually attracted to is still an inconvenience and I still worry about the possible health complications it could have on my partner while secretly hoping there is a way for her to stay healthy and chub there are some non sexual benefits to it as well that I like. Even for non sexual cuddling, BBW's win that one easily because they're soft and cuddly. At this point, I no longer care if my people think I'm weird or sick because of it cause if they're my friends it doesn't matter and it really doesn't do much if someone says "oh you can do better" because their version of better is really worse for me. At this point, the only drawbacks really are the difficulty finding a partner and worrying about her health, and since some are lucky enough to be plus sized and still live to their 70's or 80's, the difficulty finding a partner is really the only one that is a serious problem.
ChubbyChaserDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 07:28 AM   #115
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChaserDave View Post
If I had the power to change it? If someone had asked me that back when I was in highschool and first finding out, odds are I probably would have said yes, but now, I don't think I want to anymore. The fact that it's harder to find a woman that I'm also sexually attracted to is still an inconvenience and I still worry about the possible health complications it could have on my partner while secretly hoping there is a way for her to stay healthy and chub there are some non sexual benefits to it as well that I like. Even for non sexual cuddling, BBW's win that one easily because they're soft and cuddly. At this point, I no longer care if my people think I'm weird or sick because of it cause if they're my friends it doesn't matter and it really doesn't do much if someone says "oh you can do better" because their version of better is really worse for me. At this point, the only drawbacks really are the difficulty finding a partner and worrying about her health, and since some are lucky enough to be plus sized and still live to their 70's or 80's, the difficulty finding a partner is really the only one that is a serious problem.
You do have a valid point there. For those of us who have an active social life that involves going to different places and trying new things, you have to be careful of who you go with and what you're going to do.

While I was on vacation I visited Ruggles Mine in Grafton, New Hampshire and the place is an honest to goodness mine on the top of a mountain. It involved a LOT of walking including a really long uphill portion that totally wiped out my fiancee. I'm glad she was able to make it to the exit without passing out but it dawned on me that a lot (but not all) of friends of mine wouldn't have been able to endure that.

Part of being an F/A is thinking about those kinds of things, especially if your partner is really tipping the scales. Most of it is discussed in the "Reality of Dating a SSBBW thread" so I won't get into it but I will say that its very important to ask your partner if he or she is ok with going somewhere and doing what you plan to do.

Btw, high school kids suck. It doesn't matter if they made you feel bad back then about who you liked because you won't see most of them ever again unless you plan on hitting up the reunions.
Old 07-18-2011, 04:26 AM   #116
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

i also agree on the part KHayes bolded.i wonder about that too,i do want my BBW to live a long life,i know you can still live a long life being big,but i do think about that too sometimes.
Old 07-26-2011, 03:39 PM   #117
ChubbyChaserDave

ChubbyChaserDave can now change their title

Good points, guys. It's like I said earlier that the possible health concerns is a worry for me and that I would like my BBW to live a long and healthy life and while I know that it's more than possible and it can be done, I'm also aware that the odds are less than they would be otherwise. However, I could also include it in the same category as the other concern about it being more difficult to find someone, as that too has lower odds, but the odds aren't 0 in either case. BTW, I'm really not worried about what anyone in highschool thought, as they've likely grown up by now and plus I'm at the point where I don't really care what anyone else thinks.
ChubbyChaserDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:56 PM   #118
AnFa

AnFa can now change their title

I would absolutely love to say no. I really, really would. Strangely I have a feeling that is the opposite of others in this thread. If you would of have asked me 3-4 years ago I would of said no chance in hell. Now though(23 btw) I would probably say yes. Since HS I've had a cruel awakening that this world I live in just isn't made for FA's. Especially ones like myself that find women 350lbs- and up to be the most attractive. As much as I might wish the world was Dimensions, or Tumblr it's not. Nobody, not a race, not another sexuality like homosexuality, not a religion, or creed is scrutinized, made fun of, or demonized in our media more than overweight women. Yes, women get it much harder than men. Magazines, commercials, websites, talk shows, radio, podcasts, movies... Why? Because they're the last. The beautiful fat woman we FA's all adore so much are the last group out there that is publicly thought of as acceptable to speak so illy of, and face no scrutiny for it. And as long as they can hide behind the masks of "Health Concerns" it will sadly never end.

Because of this so many beautiful BBWs and SSBBWs despise the same bodies that we all adore, and a the large majority of thin women dread even the thought of any kind of weight gain. The most frustrating thing though, is sometimes they are right. There can be legit health concerns, which can lead to the very stressful "FA Guilt"

So the life of an FA, at least myself can become difficult with all of this. A lot of BBW's dislike FA's, a lot of FA's dislike FA's, and the majority of non FA's think we are a bunch of fetishized freaks. Understandably so I guess. A lot of us are pretty shallow by nature. We can also be very difficult to satisfy I find. Well I feel like I'm just ranting at this point so I'll cut to the chase, if I could stop only being PHYSICALLY attracted to a body that is considered to be, and can be unhealthy, a body that most women hate, a body that society has basically deemed as almost criminal to have, a body that in all honesty can be pretty hard to find , would I?

Yes.

BUT, only because it has personally caused myself, and women that have been in my life more stress than it has pleasure at this point. The facts is I love fat women. Really, really fat women. I love a woman with a huge belly, rolls, butt, thighs, arms, calves, you name it. I love a huge, and beautiful woman. But sadly no matter what anybody on here might say most of those women do not love themselves, and at the end of the day their bodies, and their happiness is more important than our sexuality.

I have the feeling this just sounds like a bunch of nonsensical rambling, and I'll probably be bashed, but anyways... I love being an FA, I love what I find attractive, and I will always be an FA, but in a hypothetical world, yes I would change it.

PS I am with somebody now, she is a beautiful BBW, and we are both very happy!
AnFa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 07:36 PM   #119
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Smile nah.

if i did, i wouldnt be the same person.

so no.
Old 01-17-2013, 09:11 AM   #120
Miskatonic
Advanced Killbot

Miskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging in

I wouldn't change. Being into big women is a big part of my identity and makes me unique in my circle of friends. Well, not entirely unique. I DO have friends who are also into big women. But still, it's a part of who I am and I wouldn't change who I am for the world.
Miskatonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 05:59 PM   #121
J_Underscore

J_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot pics

NEVER!!!

We get to enjoy a lot of things other people don't and it makes each of us unique as there's lots of different tastes within our love for big girls
J_Underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 12:40 PM   #122
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Even if I had the power to change my attraction so that I would be as genuinely attracted to skinny/muscular guys as I am to BHMs in reality, I wouldn't do it either. Despite the fact that it could perhaps make things slightly easier on me society-wise, I wouldn't want it any other way.

I like the fact that I see so many things to appreciate in a BHM, I like that I find certain 'ordinary' aspects of life and people sexy and I like that my attractions are symbolic to me (e.g. symbolic of strength, gentleness and other great qualities).

So, no. Hell no
Old 01-18-2013, 08:38 PM   #123
GordoNegro

Location: Not Coney Island but the same side of the Brooklyn Bridge
GordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Regardless of the challenges, I've had no regrets and glad I'm not like everyone else. It feels good to be in your own world literally with someone inspite of positive or negative attention/reactions. As much as it has been a challenge, I've enjoyed my time at bbw clubs when I was off weekends.
GordoNegro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 02:16 AM   #124
waldo

waldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging in

I missed this thread back then, but though I would resurrect it. Seems like the enduring question that faces us who identify as "FA"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay West Coast View Post
Growing up, I certainly wished I could unwire my FA-ness. When you're insecure, its easy to attribute your insecurities to whatever things make you different. But over time, you learn to delight in those same things, because those are the things that make your story yours. And some of them may very well be God-given attributes that you only understand later their true value.

Honestly, I feel privileged to be an FA. Sometimes I feel like its afforded me the opportunity to date "way above my pay grade"--women that are so beautiful inside and out that I can't fathom how they'd like me back. Without being an FA, I may never have fully understood how beautiful they really were.

I'm lucky to have it, and I'm glad its something that could never change.
So wise. I agree it is a privilege to be 'different' seeing the beauty to which others are oblivious, and (as outsiders) we can also identify with the prejudices that others face. But most importantly, to be outside the 'norm' makes the bond between FA and the BBW more powerful than that of the average Joe/Jane relationship. I.e. it is us against the world.

Quote:
Yeah the thing that keeps bugging me lately is that homosexuality (once widely considered an abomination) is becoming more and more 'mainstream'. BUT being an FA is still mostly seen as an unhealthy 'fetish' and marginalized. The fact that being fat is more likely to lead to health problems seems like the enduring excuse for society to continue marginalizing FAs.

It makes our life more challenging, but still worth persevering to find the love with a BBW (BHM) who can reciprocate.

Happy Valentines to everyone !!!

Last edited by waldo; 02-14-2015 at 02:18 AM. Reason: grammar
waldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 05:12 AM   #125
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
My answer has changed. I wouldn't change the FA part, not even the fact that I lean towards the SSBBW end of the pool. I'd just get rid of the feedery part. The fat fetishy part. That's all.
Hahaha this post I quoted was made in the summer of 2011, and six months after I posted this I met a supersized feedee and married her about two years after that so again, AHHAHAHAHAHHA
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote