Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 02-14-2015, 05:37 AM   #126
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

No need for analysis, I wouldn't change a thing.
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2015, 08:04 PM   #127
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

Well, it would be nice to be able to fantasize about non-FA topics, especially since I'm perfectly well attracted to the smaller/thinner ladies (within reason) in addition to the thicker ones. If I could tweak that, I would. Otherwise, my FAness is the least of my sexual concerns.
Old 02-18-2015, 09:05 AM   #128
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I used to want to tone it down...but I realized so few women seem to be able to achieve an orgasm, let alone regularly. At least I have my "thing" and it works for me, which is more than many have...
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 06:33 PM   #129
Jah
Veggie girl

Jah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging in

I'm an FFA and proud of it. Never would I want to change it.
Jah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 01:48 AM   #130
Fred2

Fred2 has said some nice things

There have been times when I lamented why am I an FA. Having a magazine bikini model naked in my bed being one of them, and being soft, shutting my eyes and thinking about my 500 pound friend. Coulda been the man in the eyes of my friends but instead they used to wonder if I was gay. Losing my virginity to a 52 year old italian bbw from the Internet was a tiresome secret. Brushing off why I was friends with ssbbw women on MySpace .

All in all though, I have to pinch myself when I'm in bed with a ssbbw. It's truly heaven, it's just hard to explain to family and friends 400, 500, 550 pound women make me happy
Fred2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 06:28 PM   #131
Gordi

Gordi can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordi can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Always been attracted to BHM!! They are the best to hug and cuddle with!! Always been a FFA
Gordi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 01:59 PM   #132
Highsteppa
Kneel before Zod

Highsteppa has super-sized repHighsteppa has super-sized repHighsteppa has super-sized repHighsteppa has super-sized rep

Never really felt like I wanted to change what I feel was hard-wired in me in the first place. I'm pretty happy with the person I am, and have been for a very, very long time.
Highsteppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 08:35 AM   #133
kingmangoly

kingmangoly has said some nice things

I would never ever want to lose the attraction I have to big girls. It's all I've ever known and it makes me happy. I do however wish it wasn't so specific.

So many times, particularly during my adolescence, I met lovely girls who I knew were beautiful and I really liked them but as much as I wanted to be attracted to them I just wasn't because they weren't fat enough.
kingmangoly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 01:24 PM   #134
thewhitestripesfan42

thewhitestripesfan42 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesthewhitestripesfan42 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Yes

I'd definitely change my preference. It's so tearing the way I feel when a fat girl tells me she wants to lose weight. Part of me wants her to be happy and healthy by losing weight, which I know is controversial here. The other part feels like I won't be attracted to this wonderful woman anymore. Being fat can be healthy, but only up to a point. It hurts being attracted to someone who obviously has so many health issues. If I wasn't an fa anymore I wouldn't have to worry about any of this anymore. The only moral benefit I can see from being an fa is providing love, care, and support to someone who doesn't get much of it.
thewhitestripesfan42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 10:53 AM   #135
TwoSwords

TwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticed
Default Change it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
would you? How?
If by "change" you mean "not appreciate fatness anymore," the answer is no.

Sometimes, though, I do wish I was also able to appreciate the beauty of thin people. I don't have this ability, and it's excluded me from a lot of things in my life.
TwoSwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 09:48 PM   #136
socrates74

socrates74 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessocrates74 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Then I would have to change my past, memories, and romantic involvement with relationships past. So? I would have to be reprogrammed....maybe in a science fiction way (that swartzenegger film Total Recall, director Kubrick's A Clockwork Orange ...or any other fictional film ( anybody?)

Part 2
--------
So why feel the need to be at DIMs? - I guess it fills a gap?(shrug).. An intellect/understanding outlet? I don't even 'know' if I-am-a-hardcore,card-carrying-DIMs-approved-"fat"-admirer...I know me, I know my patterns...but its the 'attraction' phase of a relationship , that I return to.. It is not like I feel guilt over it. Like 'society' is breathing down my neck or pressuring me about it..Society don't care (for 99% of time,) and what-do-I-care-if-they-care?. You get your own relationship and I get mine. If a person is into red haired people ; do 'we' really care? Its 'one' aspect in the multi-aspect world of being-a-couple. Am I going to feed a woman to enlarge her/change her? Why? I would chase after an even bligger person if-that-was-my-thing. Cut-out-the-middle-phase. In my mind, individualistically; its nonsense. That's me. I am not trying to convert anyone. I am not coupling--up or feeling-attraction to be rebellious, either. Changing the quality ( and sometimes flawed) women I-have-been-with is not my thing.. cause majority of them 'have been hot'. But that is for me to know, and someone else to 'miss out on'. Just cause a person is BBW, does not mean everything else works. I chose the power and take-the-power but it does not mean I have to convert to BHM status either. OR not allow BHM a place in society or disrespect BBW/BHM/non-BBW/non-BHM that are attracted to them.

Part 3
-------------
So, here comes the complexity ( if anyone is still reading or cares.
Couples tend to adopt the habits or lifestyle of their partner. and its often a daily negotiation (IMO). So, who in a LTR ( long term relationship ( dating slang) changes who? Do they meet in the middle....or??????? ( other contrast FA relationships may vary). Its not like you wake up and 'say, oh crap. I got fat and its all her/his fault.'
I didn't see this coming ( even though I changed to their habits) IMO, it is an intellectual cop-out).
socrates74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 10:38 AM   #137
knightmare870

knightmare870 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesknightmare870 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesknightmare870 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

In the last 5 years, I've gone rounds with myself in all of my attraction to larger women. I love the rolls, curves, and ladies with more bounce to the ounce. Even as far as liking several pages on Facebook expressing my interest in them. Much to my mother-in-law dismay. I've always wanted a big woman and proud that my wife has given me the opportunity for it. As much social stigma is out there, I wouldn't change it for the world. I love being a FA, I love seeing all sorts of BBW and SSBBW on here, Facebook, and all over the world. I would rather the world change than me.