Old 07-14-2010, 10:51 AM   #26
taobear

taobear can now change their title

Sorry getting carried away I guess
taobear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 10:52 AM   #27
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by taobear View Post
Oh I'm sorry. You may flirt in a dishonest manner. But I always mean what I say and always say what I mean. Any questions?
Why don't we all think the same? It would make things easier lol.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 10:55 AM   #28
taobear

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
Why don't we all think the same? It would make things easier lol.
I don't know darlin. It's your world and I'm just a squirrel
Old 07-14-2010, 11:04 AM   #29
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
LMAO Now thats funny. Just make sure you wear gloves, you don't want to contaminate the scene
I have a box of 'em in my nightstand. And yes melian. Latex. None of that nitrile bullshit.

....What?! I have a degree in Crime Scene Technology, what else would I use them for? Don't answer that.
theronin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 11:11 AM   #30
taobear

Quote:
Originally Posted by theronin23 View Post
I have a box of 'em in my nightstand. And yes melian. Latex. None of that nitrile bullshit.

....What?! I have a degree in Crime Scene Technology, what else would I use them for? Don't answer that.
I'm so tempted to answer though.
Old 07-14-2010, 11:24 AM   #31
Lavasse

Lavasse can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLavasse can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLavasse can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

How about looking to see if the toilet seat is down and putting it down yourself instead of taking 20 minutes to bitch at us for not putting it down! You didn't walk into the bathroom backwords with a little horn going beep beep beep and then sit down and go splash. No, you walked in, looked right at the toilet, weren't paying attention and plopped down. And you yell at us for not being observant

Last edited by Lavasse; 07-14-2010 at 11:25 AM. Reason: Cause I can't fucking spell!
Lavasse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 11:25 AM   #32
Lavasse

Lavasse can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLavasse can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLavasse can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
I'm so tempted to answer though.
MASTURBATION!!! there I said what we all were thinking!
Old 07-14-2010, 11:26 AM   #33
taobear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavasse View Post
How about looking to see if the toilet seat is down and putting it down yourself instead of taking 20 minutes to bitch at us for not putting it down! You didn't walk into the bathroom backwords with a little horn going beep beep beep and then sit down and go splash. No, you walked in, looked right at the toilet, weren't paying attention and plopped down. And you yell at us for not being observant
I love this board. LOL
Old 07-14-2010, 11:28 AM   #34
taobear

Quote:
Not quite but I'll agree. That too.
Old 07-14-2010, 11:30 AM   #35
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Masturbation with a latex glove?!?! Unless there's a LOT of lube involved I have one word for you

OOOOOOWWWWWWWWW
Old 07-14-2010, 11:37 AM   #36
Lavasse

Quote:
Originally Posted by theronin23 View Post
Masturbation with a latex glove?!?! Unless there's a LOT of lube involved I have one word for you

OOOOOOWWWWWWWWW
Its like ultra safe sex, your the only one involvd AND your using 5 condoms
Old 07-14-2010, 11:40 AM   #37
theronin23

Quote:
Its like ultra safe sex, your the only one involvd AND your using 5 condoms
Sorry, I think i'd go pocket pussy before I'd go latex glove. You run just a little bit dry with the lube and it's gonna HURT.
Old 07-14-2010, 11:45 AM   #38
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Latex gloves are also useful for milking the prostate.

Yup.

I said it.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 11:47 AM   #39
Lavasse

Quote:

Yup.

I said it.
I don't know about you all but that my butthole pucker
Old 07-14-2010, 11:49 AM   #40
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
What if we need a relationship to really want to fuck and a medical record maybe a birth certificate if you look young maybe some proof that there is no husband in the closet. You never know I have been shot at once and cut twice over old boyfriends.
I stalk my prey before engaging in intimate relationships. You can find a lot with a little snooping and a social security number without being in a serious relationship. However, like a Carfax report, it still doesn't include everything. So you kinda have to go with your gut even after you have info.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 11:54 AM   #41
taobear

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
I stalk my prey before engaging in intimate relationships. You can find a lot with a little snooping and a social security number without being in a serious relationship. However, like a Carfax report, it still doesn't include everything. So you kinda have to go with your gut even after you have info.
I'm sorry but I don't give out my SS# well maybe for you chicken

Last edited by taobear; 07-14-2010 at 11:56 AM.
Old 07-14-2010, 11:54 AM   #42
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Oh I'm sorry. You may flirt in a dishonest manner. But I always mean what I say and always say what I mean. Any questions?
heheh....this is why I ended up parting in the Gay Bars. Straight guys can get so pissy when we play around.
Old 07-14-2010, 11:57 AM   #43
chicken legs
yawn

Quote:
Hey man..hiya been.
Old 07-14-2010, 11:59 AM   #44
theronin23

Quote:

Yup.

I said it.
...I should have known "Don't answer that" would open the flood gates lol

Quote:
I don't know about you all but that my butthole pucker
You trying to tell me you wouldn't at least try it?

Quote:
heheh....this is why I ended up parting in the Gay Bars. Straight guys can get so pissy when we play around.
I don't know, I think doesn't get the joke guy is a little less of an accomplishment online, because there isn't a sarcasm button after all lol.

But, still, I laughed.
Old 07-14-2010, 11:59 AM   #45
chicken legs
yawn

Quote:
I'm sorry but I don't give out my SS# well maybe for you chicken
Don't worry, I won't ask...and you'll never know...muahahah
Old 07-14-2010, 12:00 PM   #46
taobear

Quote:
Thats just mean besides you like it when we get pissy

Last edited by taobear; 07-14-2010 at 12:06 PM.
Old 07-14-2010, 12:03 PM   #47
taobear

Quote:

Yup.

I said it.
Oh my if you promise to be gentle you never know
Old 07-14-2010, 12:04 PM   #48
chicken legs
yawn

Quote:

Yup.

I said it.
I fell in love with latex because of my gynecologist...However, it was slightly embarassing too.
Old 07-14-2010, 12:05 PM   #49
Lavasse

Quote:
Hey man..hiya been.
Eh I haven't been doing so great lately but thats why I came here to be with people who understand.

And no theronin23 I don't consider a procotology exam foreplay lol
Old 07-14-2010, 12:05 PM   #50
chicken legs
yawn

Quote:
Thats just mean
hehhehe..What..lol