Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 07-02-2013, 06:54 AM   #526
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shandyman View Post
Toilet seats !!!

Why should they have to be left down, why?? There is no reason why the default setting for the toilet seat should not be up!
I think it's more sanitary to leave the lid down. Then seat position becomes a non-issue.
tankyguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 07:32 AM   #527
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankyguy View Post
I think it's more sanitary to leave the lid down. Then seat position becomes a non-issue.
How is it more sanitary?
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 08:06 AM   #528
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
How is it more sanitary?
Because when you flush the toilet, apparently there will be very small droplets splashed into the air. If the lid is up, these can float up to a few feet away. I'm sure this depends somewhat on the toilet involved, but I'd rather not take my chances....my house has small bathrooms, our toothbrushes are within the 'drift radius' So lid down please!

Also, do you really want to be seeing the inside of the toilet all the time?
Old 07-02-2013, 08:32 AM   #529
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Because when you flush the toilet, apparently there will be very small droplets splashed into the air. If the lid is up, these can float up to a few feet away. I'm sure this depends somewhat on the toilet involved, but I'd rather not take my chances....my house has small bathrooms, our toothbrushes are within the 'drift radius' So lid down please!

Also, do you really want to be seeing the inside of the toilet all the time?
Yeah I think that was covered by Mythbusters, and im sure it made zero difference. But i might be wrong.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 11:53 AM   #530
Mckee

Mckee has super-sized repMckee has super-sized repMckee has super-sized repMckee has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
Yeah I think that was covered by Mythbusters, and im sure it made zero difference. But i might be wrong.
http://dsc.discovery.com/tv-shows/my...toothbrush.htm
Old 07-02-2013, 05:09 PM   #531
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I believe the correct term is 'sharticles' aka shit particles.

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 06:53 PM   #532
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm from the "you can put the seat down just as easily as I can put it up" school.

I mean women want to be treated equally -- right?
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 05:36 AM   #533
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have three toilets in my house and three bedrooms. Everybody gets there own toilet! =D
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 12:41 PM   #534
SD007

SD007 does more than just post hot picsSD007 does more than just post hot picsSD007 does more than just post hot pics

I don't really mind a guy leaving the seat up, but when he's too lazy to put it up and then proceeds to suck at aiming, thus leaving his piss all over the damn place and not bothering to clean it up....

(that's my rage face)
SD007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 03:03 PM   #535
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD007 View Post
I don't really mind a guy leaving the seat up, but when he's too lazy to put it up and then proceeds to suck at aiming, thus leaving his piss all over the damn place and not bothering to clean it up....
This ^^^^ (men's public washrooms.....ALWAYS check the seat before you sit down!)
Old 07-03-2013, 05:09 PM   #536
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
This ^^^^ (men's public washrooms.....ALWAYS check the seat before you sit down!)
Only amateurs poop in the stalls, pros cop a squat in the sink. That way you can get yourself some bidet action at the same time!

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote