Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 07-16-2010, 11:16 PM   #1
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Oops! What are you wearing right now? (The Foodee version)

ok, this might be the goofiest idea ever for a thread, but here goes.

Look down. Did you spill something on your clothes today? I'm wearing a small spot of tomato sauce from my dinner on my PJ top.

And you?

What are YOU wearing?
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 01:31 AM   #2
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Oh this is perfect, 'cause right now I have a splot of Dreamsicle on my right side between two sheep on my night gown, and I've got a smear of gauc on the right. my house shoe even has a lil drip of gravy from the KFC supper....
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 08:26 AM   #3
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've noticed that people may spill on themselves or on the table, but rarely have I met someone who spills on both. I almost never get any food on myself, but the tablecloth around my plate resembles ground zero; my wife, on the other hand, never drops an atom of food on the table, but if I don't hose her down after dinner people think she's been in a food fight. I wonder why this is? Are we on the point of discovering some natural law?
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 08:52 AM   #4
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Oops.. (this was yesterday) I was eating a BK spicy chicken, and a big blob of mayo got me in the chest.. I didn't see it.. but I felt it.. nearly ran off the road.
Old 07-17-2010, 08:56 AM   #5
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

little splotches of chocolate, from eating those little chocolate covered donuts, they were a little crumbly. They melted a bit and smeared when attempting to brush them off...

now off to the fashion forum for tips on removing little splotches of chocolate from my clothing.....
EvilPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 10:39 AM   #6
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

bacon grease...good thing it's a shirt I only wear to cook
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 08:36 PM   #7
PamelaLois
ILL-INI

PamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
I've noticed that people may spill on themselves or on the table, but rarely have I met someone who spills on both. I almost never get any food on myself, but the tablecloth around my plate resembles ground zero; my wife, on the other hand, never drops an atom of food on the table, but if I don't hose her down after dinner people think she's been in a food fight. I wonder why this is? Are we on the point of discovering some natural law?

Boobs block drips from hitting the table

Oh, and I'm currently in a freshly laundered, un-sploooshed nightgown, I better go get something to snack on..........
Old 07-18-2010, 08:11 AM   #8
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Aahah, I LOVE the idea of this thread. Possibly the best transplanted thread idea ever!
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 10:11 AM   #9
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Del Taco, last night, who only has taco sauce and ketchup in the little packets. Being one for copious amounts of ketchup with my fries, I would open a packet and squeeze ketchup onto each and every fry.

Yep. Right onto the middle of my shirt. Oops.

Last edited by Fuzzy; 07-18-2010 at 10:11 AM. Reason: eta: Yeah.. they include fries with a combo meal.. shouldn't that be a taco?
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 05:23 PM   #10
Sweet Tooth
Deep. W i d e.

Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

For once... despite a cup of soup at both lunch AND dinner.... NOTHING! LOL

And I didn't even need my adult bib [aka scarf] this time!
Old 07-18-2010, 07:54 PM   #11
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

As a person who uses SprayNWash stain remover stick every.single.day. I suppose that I will be a frequent contributor to this thread.

That said, I am currently sporting a splotch of sauce that was generated by cooking some fresh mushrooms with vidalia onion, olive oil, butter, salt, pepper, garlic powder and fresh rosemary.
D_A_Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 08:29 PM   #12
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

hehe. Oh good. This thread is a success
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 10:06 PM   #13
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Taco Bell leftovers cold outa the fridge seemed harmless. The cheese wasn't gooey, the lava beef wasn't sweatin' and the fried flour tortilla seemed so innocent once the oil had cooled. Welllllll not so much. I dropped half a Mexican pizza on my fave Thundercats night shirt, cold or not the beef and greasy goodness smeared all over....
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 11:37 PM   #14
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

Tonight I had steak with an apricot and feta rub, with plenty atop as dressing. Somehow this got messy...
Old 07-19-2010, 12:15 AM   #15
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Mustard from my Sonic cheeseburger.

(Oh, and Christine, drop that for Shout Advanced. It's the best stain remover I have EVER used).

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 02:32 PM   #16
JeanC
Fat chick with a gun

JeanC carries a lot of weight on this boardJeanC carries a lot of weight on this boardJeanC carries a lot of weight on this boardJeanC carries a lot of weight on this boardJeanC carries a lot of weight on this boardJeanC carries a lot of weight on this board

Currently a splotch of grease from the cheese elk/beef burger patty I had for lunch.

I probably will also be a frequent poster on this thread. I can't get thru a day without wearing something I ate
JeanC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 02:44 PM   #17
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
Yes. And that natural law goes like this: titties.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 04:21 PM   #18
AtlantisAK

AtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going on

Hilarious thread! Love it!

I'm wearing some Green Goddess salad dressing because my boyfriend got all hyper suddenly beside me while eating.

Had guac on my cheek earlier, but I do believe I managed to get that all taken care of...lol.
Old 07-20-2010, 05:53 PM   #19
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

one lonely spot of mustard on the upper belly.... I made it all the way through a set of hotwings in a white shirt for lunch, but the burger extra mustard and jalapenos for dinner got me.
Old 07-23-2010, 06:58 AM   #20
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Brilliant thread idea SVS!!

Im currently modelling one lentil and an unidentified dark coloured little .. thing, both from the veggie haggis I'm eating just now. I usually wear a dish towel as a bib, but didn't have one to hand. Most of my tops are covered in marks on the boob shelf too.
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 04:03 PM   #21
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

My name is Fuzzy, and I have a drinking problem. I went to take a drink from my Coke Vanilla Zero and missed my mouth.
Old 07-23-2010, 04:28 PM   #22
Cat
Gone baby gone

Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Nothing right now on my chest, but just wait...it will happen.

If I am out and about, or working in the office in Minneapolis, I make food choices based on the fact I know that there's a good chance a saucy meal will end up on my boobal region. For instance, spaghetti is something I rarely eat outside home. It is just too messy of a risk.

Am I alone in this line of reasoning, or should my foodie card be revoked?

Last edited by Cat; 07-23-2010 at 04:30 PM. Reason: I can't type.
Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 04:57 PM   #23
EvilPrincess

I do the same thing, or wear black as camouflage.

right now I have a spot of pickle juice over my left boob. It dove for the cleavage but I grabbed it before it could fall all the way!
Old 07-23-2010, 05:18 PM   #24
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat View Post
Nothing right now on my chest, but just wait...it will happen.

If I am out and about, or working in the office in Minneapolis, I make food choices based on the fact I know that there's a good chance a saucy meal will end up on my boobal region. For instance, spaghetti is something I rarely eat outside home. It is just too messy of a risk.

Am I alone in this line of reasoning, or should my foodie card be revoked?
You are definitely not alone! Depending on whom I'm with, I definitely will choose items I think less likely to end up all over the rack. lol

Just the bf? I order what I want, unless I'm really dressed up. Boyfriend + his parents? I order something I won't get all over me. lol

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 07:52 PM   #25
AtlantisAK

AtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going on

While chewing on my favorite flavored wooden ruler today, I looked down only to notice:

A little leaf of spinach from today's home-made soup. It had set itself dead center of the cleavage area of my shirt. And yup, it's -still- tasty! (lol)