Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 07-19-2010, 11:25 AM   #1
queensizedelight

queensizedelight has said some nice things
Default Give or receive?

I'm sure the majority of us enjoy oral sex
My question is... Are you more of a giver or a receiver or perhaps both?
I myself LOVE giving as much as receiving!!!!!
queensizedelight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 11:35 AM   #2
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

I agree, I love giving just as much as receiving. I aim to please!
Old 07-19-2010, 11:46 AM   #3
willowmoon
Don't Panic!

willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I usually am more into giving rather than receiving.
willowmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 12:03 PM   #4
queensizedelight

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyface83 View Post
I like that!!
Old 07-19-2010, 12:04 PM   #5
queensizedelight

Quote:
Originally Posted by willowmoon View Post
I usually am more into giving rather than receiving.
It's a pleasure to hear that
Old 07-19-2010, 03:42 PM   #6
Dibaby35
Chicken n' Dumplings

Dibaby35 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDibaby35 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDibaby35 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I enjoy giving more than receiving. I have to admit I'm a bit squirmish about this one. Just so much is going through my head that its hard for me to relax and really enjoy it. I think of oral as an art form lol
Dibaby35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 04:35 PM   #7
queensizedelight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dibaby35 View Post
I enjoy giving more than receiving. I have to admit I'm a bit squirmish about this one. Just so much is going through my head that its hard for me to relax and really enjoy it. I think of oral as an art form lol
Lol I ain't mad atcha hun!! I totally get the arm form bit and would have to say I kinda look at it the same way lol.
Old 07-19-2010, 04:49 PM   #8
youngstud925

youngstud925 can now change their title

I love giving... I could do it all day long!
youngstud925 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 04:52 PM   #9
Jello404

Jello404 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJello404 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I get off on giving way more than receiving. But dont get me wrong,I love receiving too! lol but giving is where its at!
Old 07-19-2010, 04:59 PM   #10
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

I hate receiving but am more than okay with giving
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 05:00 PM   #11
Jello404

Jello404 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJello404 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
I hate receiving but am more than okay with giving
I hear so many people say this and then my curious little mind starts wondering .... Is it ok if I ask u why? Does it make you feel icky?
Old 07-19-2010, 05:51 PM   #12
LovelyLiz

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

If it's someone I feel connected to, and we have a safe, close, intimate relationship, I like giving and receiving pretty much equally (tho of course there are times when I am really in the mood to give, and times when I'm more in the mood to receive - but both are awesome). But if it's someone I don't feel safe with or who I don't feel emotionally connected to, I will not enjoy receiving oral from them, it's just too intimate. Giving doesn't have that same feeling, though.
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 06:25 PM   #13
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbeth View Post
If it's someone I feel connected to, and we have a safe, close, intimate relationship, I like giving and receiving pretty much equally (tho of course there are times when I am really in the mood to give, and times when I'm more in the mood to receive - but both are awesome). But if it's someone I don't feel safe with or who I don't feel emotionally connected to, I will not enjoy receiving oral from them, it's just too intimate. Giving doesn't have that same feeling, though.
that pretty much sums up how I feel, definately a both thing here but only with the person I am with, not into the whole sex for sex's sake thing.
Old 07-19-2010, 06:30 PM   #14
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jello404 View Post
I hear so many people say this and then my curious little mind starts wondering .... Is it ok if I ask u why? Does it make you feel icky?
Well... that's putting it lightly, yes, lol.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 10:24 PM   #15
Szombathy

Szombathy has super-sized repSzombathy has super-sized repSzombathy has super-sized repSzombathy has super-sized rep

To be honest, in the past I've found that my preference for either very much depends on the partner I'm with.
Szombathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 10:32 PM   #16
hellraiser

hellraiser can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyface83 View Post
im pretty much the same as that!
hellraiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 11:11 PM   #17
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szombathy View Post
To be honest, in the past I've found that my preference for either very much depends on the partner I'm with.
I totally agree with you.
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 11:46 PM   #18
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szombathy View Post
Third this. Nothing to do with skill or selfishness or even comfort level, just different dynamics.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 02:40 AM   #19
mercy

mercy carries a lot of weight on this boardmercy carries a lot of weight on this boardmercy carries a lot of weight on this boardmercy carries a lot of weight on this boardmercy carries a lot of weight on this board

When I was with my ex-boyf, I loved both giving and receiving. With someone I don't know that well, I'm not really comfortable with either.

Here's a little story in which I don't come off too great:

A couple of months ago I was outside a club at 4am, slightly worse for wear, and a guy propositions me (yes, it was a stranger. It's 2010, deal with it). So we end up back at my house and I'm going down on him for what seems like ages. Every time I try and stop, he asks me to keep going. Aside from small breaks for kissing, I'm going down on him for what felt like well over an hour. No offer to reciprocate, nothing for me really. And this little thought creeps into my head: "does he think he can get away with this because fat girls are more grateful?"

So I kick him out. At 6am. With no explanation. And yes, I did feel shit about it. But either way: no blowjobs for any more strangers. Lesson learned.
mercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 02:21 PM   #20
thinguyforbbw
On Timeout

thinguyforbbw can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesthinguyforbbw can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercy View Post
And this little thought creeps into my head: "does he think he can get away with this because fat girls are more grateful?"
Before I came to this site, I would have thought that fat girls don't get as much sex and so will be grateful when they get an opportunity, but after reading what people say here, I think I might have been misguided, at least as far as the women here are concerned.
thinguyforbbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 02:24 PM   #21
mercy

mercy carries a lot of weight on this boardmercy carries a lot of weight on this boardmercy carries a lot of weight on this boardmercy carries a lot of weight on this boardmercy carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinguyforbbw View Post
Before I came to this site, I would have thought that fat girls don't get as much sex and so will be grateful when they get an opportunity
That settles it. Definitely a troll.
Old 07-20-2010, 02:38 PM   #22
thinguyforbbw
On Timeout

thinguyforbbw can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesthinguyforbbw can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
That settles it. Definitely a troll.
ok. So the guy you were having sex with but then decided not to continue because he was not pleasing you and so you felt that he might be taking you for granted because he might think that fat girls dont get enough sex was ... ummm ... a troll because he felt the same way that I used to feel?

Either you're lacking logic skills, or, either you're name calling because by calling other people names, you feel you can rubbish their viewpoints. Either way, I do not care, for I am only interested in making contributions that I feel are often overlooked by people, and if you do not like it, then that is your problem, and not mine.

Thank you, and please do not let this thread descend into another bashing because this one is not my thread and I do not like threads being hijacked and spoilt, like my ones unfortunately were.
Old 07-20-2010, 02:59 PM   #23
mercy

Quote:
ok. So the guy you were having sex with but then decided not to continue because he was not pleasing you and so you felt that he might be taking you for granted because he might think that fat girls dont get enough sex was ... ummm ... a troll because he felt the same way that I used to feel?
No I'm calling you a troll, because I don't believe anyone who actually thought that would be on this site in the first place. Seriously... fat girls should be grateful? If you believe that, or that it's ok for others to believe it, you've no right to be here.

Quote:
Thank you, and please do not let this thread descend into another bashing because this one is not my thread and I do not like threads being hijacked and spoilt, like my ones unfortunately were.
Yeah and I stayed out of those threads because I had no interest in getting into a big stupid argument, but when I say "a guy treated me badly" and you effectively said "well that's understandable," frankly you've made it too personal to ignore.

Last edited by mercy; 07-20-2010 at 03:10 PM.
Old 07-20-2010, 03:15 PM   #24
thinguyforbbw
On Timeout

Quote:
fat girls should be grateful? If you believe that, or that it's ok for others to believe it, you've no right to be here.
As a very skinny guy, I know my chances of pulling are a lot less limited than a normal guy. Logically, it might be true that fat women will have less pool of men to choose from because some men (stupid I say!) do not want fat women, and hence fat women might be less willing to play hard to get. That's the logic behind it, and that is what I thought might be the case, but as I said, after visiting this site, it seems it is definitely not the case at least as far as the fat women here are concerned. That is all I was saying.
Old 07-20-2010, 03:18 PM   #25
mercy

Quote:
Logically, it might be true that fat women will have less pool of men to choose
So? Even if it's true, that doesn't fat women should be "grateful" for any sexual attention and it doesn't mean that a man should think he can expect more sexual attention from a fat woman without giving anything back.