Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 07-21-2010, 03:25 AM   #26
willowmoon
Don't Panic!

willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercy View Post
So? Even if it's true, that doesn't fat women should be "grateful" for any sexual attention and it doesn't mean that a man should think he can expect more sexual attention from a fat woman without giving anything back.
Quoted for truth.
willowmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 07:23 AM   #27
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinguyforbbw View Post
Before I came to this site, I would have thought that fat girls don't get as much sex and so will be grateful when they get an opportunity, but after reading what people say here, I think I might have been misguided, at least as far as the women here are concerned.
If there is one thing you learn from this site, I hope it will be that fat women are not like puppies, eager for any and all attention and approval, regardless of the source. We are not all grateful for the opportunity to bone some kind benefactor, and we are not all hoping that thin people will approve of our food choices - and better yet, comment on them! We don't want or need patronizing little pats of approval when we do something that strikes thin people as "correct". Many of us are just out living our lives just like everyone else, without explanations or apologies, so please stop thinking of us as some exotic bovine species featured on Wild Kingdom. Just think of us and treat us like regular people who happen to be fat, and allow your preconceived notions and assumptions to fade away.
Old 07-21-2010, 09:45 AM   #28
Heyyou
On Timeout

Location: Get a map, connect the dots, draw a horsie, throw a dart. 82% chance i been there or live there now.
Heyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercy View Post
No I'm calling you a troll, because I don't believe anyone who actually thought that would be on this site in the first place. Seriously... fat girls should be grateful? If you believe that, or that it's ok for others to believe it, you've no right to be here.

Yeah and I stayed out of those threads because I had no interest in getting into a big stupid argument, but when I say "a guy treated me badly" and you effectively said "well that's understandable," frankly you've made it too personal to ignore.
some people have problems with reading comprehension. he first thought that fat girls didn't get any but the posters on here changed his mind.
Heyyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 10:48 AM   #29
Dibaby35
Chicken n' Dumplings

Dibaby35 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDibaby35 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDibaby35 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Most women I know fat or skinny can get laid any time they want. Men make me laugh when they think we are desperate. Some of us are just picky and willing to wait for the right one
Dibaby35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 10:55 AM   #30
Heyyou
On Timeout

Location: Get a map, connect the dots, draw a horsie, throw a dart. 82% chance i been there or live there now.
Heyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging in

puzzy doesn't have a face. any woman can get fucked when the man is horny.
Heyyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 01:48 PM   #31
mercy

mercy carries a lot of weight on this boardmercy carries a lot of weight on this boardmercy carries a lot of weight on this boardmercy carries a lot of weight on this boardmercy carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyyou View Post
Absolutely charming.
mercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 12:10 AM   #32
LovelyLiz

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyyou View Post
puzzy wuzzy was a bear. puzzy wuzzy had no hair. puzzy wuzzy wasn't fuzzy, was he?

moral of the story: puzzy got a brazilian wax.
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 12:43 AM   #33
*Goofy*Girl*
Kimmy

*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbeth View Post
puzzy wuzzy was a bear. puzzy wuzzy had no hair. puzzy wuzzy wasn't fuzzy, was he?

LOL

Anyway.......back to the subject of the thread.
I'd rather be spoiled and receive. And to be quite honest, I'm not that great at giving.
Small mouth + sensitive gag reflex = horrible bl*w job.
*Goofy*Girl* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 03:49 AM   #34
thinguyforbbw
On Timeout

thinguyforbbw can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesthinguyforbbw can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie View Post
Just think of us and treat us like regular people who happen to be fat, and allow your preconceived notions and assumptions to fade away.
but don't some really fat people want sympathy? I mean, not those who are happy with who they are, but you cannot deny there are fat people who want to be treated with sympathy.
thinguyforbbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 06:55 AM   #35
Dibaby35
Chicken n' Dumplings

Dibaby35 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDibaby35 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDibaby35 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Goofy*Girl* View Post
LOL

Anyway.......back to the subject of the thread.
I'd rather be spoiled and receive. And to be quite honest, I'm not that great at giving.
Small mouth + sensitive gag reflex = horrible bl*w job.
You poor girl! Missing all the fun. You have to learn the fine art of sword swallowing..lol. It's all about the right angle
Old 07-22-2010, 07:01 AM   #36
queensizedelight

queensizedelight has said some nice things

Quote:
If it's someone I feel connected to, and we have a safe, close, intimate relationship, I like giving and receiving pretty much equally (tho of course there are times when I am really in the mood to give, and times when I'm more in the mood to receive - but both are awesome). But if it's someone I don't feel safe with or who I don't feel emotionally connected to, I will not enjoy receiving oral from them, it's just too intimate. Giving doesn't have that same feeling, though.
I agree with what you are saying! I pretty much agree to it all
queensizedelight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 07:01 AM   #37
queensizedelight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dibaby35 View Post
You poor girl! Missing all the fun. You have to learn the fine art of sword swallowing..lol. It's all about the right angle
LOL you said it chicka
Old 07-22-2010, 07:09 AM   #38
queensizedelight

Quote:
but don't some really fat people want sympathy? I mean, not those who are happy with who they are, but you cannot deny there are fat people who want to be treated with sympathy.
Sympathy because we are fat?? WOW that has got to be the funniest thing I have heard all week LOL.
With all do respect I cannot stand when guys think because we are BIG we are grateful to get some etc.
I have been BIG all my life and trust me I have never needed to be grateful for any sex I have had in contrary I have had to turn down SO many.
I go out with my skinny girlfriends and can pick up more than they can.
SIZE has nothing to do with this. Confidence is everything and hunnie let me tell you, you can be a size 2 and not have an inch of confidence!
Fat chicks get as much sex and head as any other girl and we aren't looking for any sympathy.
It's WRONG to assume.
Get out and do your homework
cuz fat chick are making moves and getting all kinds of dick etc.

Trust me!

Panterra
Old 07-22-2010, 07:22 AM   #39
queensizedelight

Also wanted to add, that this question was posted for fun and to see what people do prefer. I love hearing about other people's like/dislikes and thoughts on things
Too bad that it always has to turn out negative somehow...
Old 07-22-2010, 07:36 AM   #40
Dibaby35
Chicken n' Dumplings

Quote:
You seem to bring this sort of thing up a lot. Anyways, I don't know about anyone else but I've never heard of anyone wanting sympathy for their fat.
Old 07-22-2010, 07:47 AM   #41
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
There are people of all sizes wanting sympathy for any variety of reasons. My message to you was that your way of thinking "fat people are this" or "fat people want that" is patently inaccurate. Approach people as individuals instead of looking at their body size and assuming, based on that, that you already know who they are and what they're about and how they want to be treated. That was my point.

As a side note, when you do come across someone - of any size - seeking sympathy, you're really not doing them any favors by providing it. Everyone has challenges in their life, so walking around with a poor pitiful me attitude is pretty lame and pointless. No need to reinforce that.
Old 07-22-2010, 07:54 AM   #42
willowmoon
Don't Panic!

willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by queensizedelight View Post
Also wanted to add, that this question was posted for fun and to see what people do prefer. I love hearing about other people's like/dislikes and thoughts on things
Too bad that it always has to turn out negative somehow...
Well when certain posters have to drop in to make a comment, yeah, it's a guarantee, pretty much like the LA Clippers never amounting to anything.
willowmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 08:41 AM   #43
sarie

sarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized rep

give > receive

that said, i'm quite positive that this could be changed from > to ≥ by the right person.
sarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 09:40 AM   #44
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Lmaoooooooo
Old 07-22-2010, 09:41 AM   #45
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

For me, give over receive. For me, a big part of the turn-on is my partner being turned on, and another big part is touching my partner. Receiving just seems too detached, it is not the best for either of those.
Old 07-22-2010, 02:15 PM   #46
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

LOVE both equally.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 02:35 PM   #47
thinguyforbbw
On Timeout

thinguyforbbw can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesthinguyforbbw can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by queensizedelight View Post
Sympathy because we are fat?? WOW that has got to be the funniest thing I have heard all week LOL.
With all do respect I cannot stand when guys think because we are BIG we are grateful to get some etc.
I have been BIG all my life and trust me I have never needed to be grateful for any sex I have had in contrary I have had to turn down SO many.
I go out with my skinny girlfriends and can pick up more than they can.
SIZE has nothing to do with this. Confidence is everything and hunnie let me tell you, you can be a size 2 and not have an inch of confidence!
Fat chicks get as much sex and head as any other girl and we aren't looking for any sympathy.
It's WRONG to assume.
Get out and do your homework
cuz fat chick are making moves and getting all kinds of dick etc.

Trust me!

Panterra
it is nothing about confidence. You are a porn star cos you have a big ass and big knockers, and that is the reason you also get hit on more than your skinny girlfriends.
There are however fat women out there who are not porn stars and hate being fat and are miserable, and they want someone to have sympathy for them for having a life they hate.
Old 07-22-2010, 02:37 PM   #48
thinguyforbbw
On Timeout

Quote:
As a side note, when you do come across someone - of any size - seeking sympathy, you're really not doing them any favors by providing it. Everyone has challenges in their life, so walking around with a poor pitiful me attitude is pretty lame and pointless. No need to reinforce that.
I disagree. People are different, some are able to handle their problems well, and some aren't. Sometimes we all need some sympathy, so that we just know that the other person understand our plight - that's all.
Old 07-22-2010, 02:39 PM   #49
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I disagree. People are different, some are able to handle their problems well, and some aren't. Sometimes we all need some sympathy, so that we just know that the other person understand our plight - that's all.
World of difference between sympathy and pity.

Take, for instance, the pity that I'm feeling for you right now.
TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 02:40 PM   #50
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Everyone has challenges in their life, so walking around with a poor poor pitiful me attitude is pretty lame and pointless.
Unless you make a really fucking great song out of it