Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 12-14-2010, 09:53 AM   #151
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1love_emily View Post
I am a virgin, and I've had no experience whatsoever except for making out in the bed of a pickup truck with my ex while we were together.

However...

I've heard that giving oral to your boy is the best. I'm not sure why, and I can't vouch for either.

I know I don't want anyone going down on me. I mean, with ladies it's just so many. So many random orifices and such. I don't want to have anyone risk unpleasant exposure to something down yonder. I'll stick to giving for me

There's only one way to give it on a guy
well what if a guy WANTS to go down on you and beg and plead for it? >_>
HeavyDuty24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 03:47 PM   #152
1love_emily
COLLEGE

1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyDuty24 View Post
well what if a guy WANTS to go down on you and beg and plead for it? >_>
Well, then maybe I would :P

Love, Emily
1love_emily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 09:16 PM   #153
R. Mutt

R. Mutt can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesR. Mutt can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

i really do like being face down with some nice soft, thigh ear muffs, to be honest.
R. Mutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 06:25 AM   #154
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1love_emily View Post
Well, then maybe I would :P

o i see,that is a good choice cause i know i would beg to "go down on it" if i had to.
HeavyDuty24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 12:13 AM   #155
Paw Paw
Hunting Cougars

Paw Paw is a member of the 500 clubPaw Paw is a member of the 500 clubPaw Paw is a member of the 500 clubPaw Paw is a member of the 500 clubPaw Paw is a member of the 500 clubPaw Paw is a member of the 500 club

May offend or delight.
May favorite saying this: Sit on my face and I will guess your weight. If I am wrong, I will eat the difference.
Any questions? ~

Peace,
2P.
Old 12-16-2010, 05:23 AM   #156
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paw Paw View Post
May offend or delight.
May favorite saying this: Sit on my face and I will guess your weight. If I am wrong, I will eat the difference.
Any questions? ~

Peace,
2P.

lmao o man.XD
Old 12-16-2010, 10:41 PM   #157
mel
This is My year!..again:)

mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paw Paw View Post
May offend or delight.
Any questions? ~

Peace,
2P.
heh...made me giggle!

"Do I see sheets of plastic in your future?"
mel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 09:19 AM   #158
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by queensizedelight View Post
I'm sure the majority of us enjoy oral sex
My question is... Are you more of a giver or a receiver or perhaps both?
I myself LOVE giving as much as receiving!!!!!
On the giving side here.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 03:36 PM   #159
LuvBigBoned

LuvBigBoned can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by queensizedelight View Post
I'm sure the majority of us enjoy oral sex
My question is... Are you more of a giver or a receiver or perhaps both?
I myself LOVE giving as much as receiving!!!!!
Love giving. Love the smells, the tastes, the feeling of being at ground zero, engulfed in her moisture, her scent, her flesh when she peaks. And I can do it for hours. My first sexual partner said to me, "You don't have to do this" as I prepared to go down on her. I laughed, "Are you kidding? I've waited years for this moment."

Hate receiving. My P-Man is too ticklish. Maybe I haven't been with someone with the proper skill set or technique that fits me, but I have a broad enough sample size to say it's not them, it's me.
LuvBigBoned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 06:14 PM   #160
Meddlecase
I am a whorebath.

Meddlecase can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMeddlecase can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Give till my jaws hurt.

Receiving's cool if the girl knows what she's doing.
Meddlecase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 11:51 PM   #161
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvBigBoned View Post
Love giving. Love the smells, the tastes, the feeling of being at ground zero, engulfed in her moisture, her scent, her flesh when she peaks. And I can do it for hours. My first sexual partner said to me, "You don't have to do this" as I prepared to go down on her. I laughed, "Are you kidding? I've waited years for this moment.".

this is exactly how i feel too on that subject completely.
Old 12-19-2010, 06:22 AM   #162
LuvBigBoned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyDuty24 View Post
this is exactly how i feel too on that subject completely.
In the fiction story "Possession" that I posted a few weeks ago, the oral sex part was the most fun to write because it's mostly a happy recollection. There are times I'm too tired to fuck, but I'm never too tired to eat, whether she wants to sit on me or sit back, relax and let me go to work.
Old 12-19-2010, 09:26 AM   #163
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvBigBoned View Post
In the fiction story "Possession" that I posted a few weeks ago, the oral sex part was the most fun to write because it's mostly a happy recollection. There are times I'm too tired to fuck, but I'm never too tired to eat, whether she wants to sit on me or sit back, relax and let me go to work.

heh heh agreed,i don't think i'll ever be too tired for sex,i think i can always muster the energy for that. yes foreplay is always good times man,some would say foreplay can be better then sex itself at times. yes let her sit back and let me go to work,that's how i roll to man. i need to read your story man.XD
Old 12-21-2010, 06:57 PM   #164
AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I think I compliment all you givers by being a shameless reciever.

I await your booty calls.
AmazingAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 07:22 PM   #165
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingAmy View Post

If your booty can answer the phone, I want your number.
Old 12-21-2010, 07:57 PM   #166
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingAmy View Post

That's Gimli blowing the Horn of Helm Hammerhand. Also known as "the farty horn". Farty... booty calls... terrible joke.
Old 12-25-2010, 05:39 PM   #167
fluffyandcute

fluffyandcute has super-sized repfluffyandcute has super-sized repfluffyandcute has super-sized repfluffyandcute has super-sized rep

I like to give and receive
Old 12-27-2010, 02:02 AM   #168
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffyandcute View Post

O YEAH!
Old 12-27-2010, 02:04 AM   #169
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffyandcute View Post
O YEAH!
Old 12-27-2010, 02:18 AM   #170
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

oops double post sorries. >.>
Old 12-27-2010, 11:52 AM   #171
LuvBigBoned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJDoll View Post
Did you guys ever have a bad experience and it stuck with you? Well, let me tell you guys something funny. I was in college and my neighbor wanted me for a while. I, of course, being a classy girl wouldn't give in that easily. One night at a party, we drank and things well you know... well it was my turn. And this male during oral began humming the following songs: God Bless American and Summer of 69 (appropriate right?) I was laughing too much during it I couldn't even ask "umm wtf are you doing?" Well.. now oral is OK, but not the same for me. And might I add not only did he make me not love oral the same way but tainted two great songs.
Maybe he wasn't humming in the right places. Or, maybe the songs he chose (God Bless America's a good one for humming, not so much Summer of '69). Or, maybe it's just different strokes for different folks.

There's a certain national anthem that I hummed while going down on my wife. Now, everytime she hears it played, she feels frisky. Told a pal from that country, he tried it on his wife and relayed the same results: happy humming.