Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 07-20-2010, 03:37 PM   #1
Actor4hire

Actor4hire does more than just post hot picsActor4hire does more than just post hot picsActor4hire does more than just post hot picsActor4hire does more than just post hot pics
Default FFA's & BHM I need your help! Please read and respond.

Hey guys and gals, I am currently developing a short film based upon FFA's & the BHM they love. My hope is to write/produce the short in hopes of getting it made into a feature length film. So here is what I need...

FFA's, I need any and all info you can write about your experience of being a FFA. What age were you when you first realized your preference, did you hide it from your friend's/family, are you still hiding it, who was the first BHM that caught your eye, what is it about BHM that you like, etc.

BHM, have you ever had an experience with a FFA, how did it make you feel the first time you found out somebody liked you for your size, do you believe FFA's are really just a myth (no offense to the FFA's on this board), how do you feel about your size in general when it comes to meeting/dating women?

Please know I am not some pervert who is looking to collect stories for my own personal collection. I have been a Dims member for a very long time. My hope is to really show the truth that some people (in this case women) are hard wired to be attracted to large men regardless of the social pressures that are placed on people to be attracted to thin, model type looking men.

I know the story has been played out over and over for men who are attracted to BBW, but the story of FFA's who love BHM is one that is rarely told.

This would be a scripted short film. I will not be taking anybody's story and using it word for word. I would just like some info for research/development of my characters.

I am an actor here in Los Angeles. You can check out my IMDB profile and see that I am legit. If you don't feel comfortable writing your experience on this board, send me an email to my inbox on Dims. All info shared is 100% confidential.

Thanks in advance.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1662118/
Old 07-20-2010, 10:40 PM   #2
Actor4hire

Actor4hire does more than just post hot picsActor4hire does more than just post hot picsActor4hire does more than just post hot picsActor4hire does more than just post hot pics

Wow, 38 views and not one reply... Guess I am on my own on this one!
Old 07-20-2010, 11:35 PM   #3
taobear

taobear can now change their title

Ever see the movie "Heavy" ?
taobear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 12:03 AM   #4
Bearsy
Genuinely Disingenuous

Bearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging in

I've never had an experience with an FFA and until now I've never believed there was such a thing as an FFA. I still have a hard time believing it sometimes.
Old 07-21-2010, 12:39 AM   #5
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

lol just search some of mine and chicken leg's post. We talk all the time about this stuff.
Old 07-21-2010, 08:28 AM   #6
Actor4hire

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapist View Post
lol just search some of mine and chicken leg's post. We talk all the time about this stuff.
Yeah, I thought about just doing that to begin with, but I wanted to get a group full of responses.
Old 07-21-2010, 08:36 AM   #7
Actor4hire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearsy View Post
I've never had an experience with an FFA and until now I've never believed there was such a thing as an FFA. I still have a hard time believing it sometimes.
Bearsy, thanks for the the reply. I think that is the belief of most BHM. It is still very rare even on this board to hear of FFA/BHM relationships.

Chicken Legs & Escapist are not the norm from what I have read on this board. I think it is great that they have found each other, but I see a lot of BHM on the boards still looking with very little success.

I really want to hear from the thin FFA. To me when two fat people find each other attractive, that is considered normal by society. Like, just because they are both fat, they should be attracted to other fat people. Again, I think there are societies beliefs, not mine.

Dims is filled with skinny guys who like BBW's, but very few skinny women who like BHM.
Old 07-21-2010, 08:38 AM   #8
Actor4hire

Quote:
Originally Posted by taobear View Post
Ever see the movie "Heavy" ?
No I haven't. I will have to check it out. Thanks for the heads up.
Old 07-21-2010, 09:09 AM   #9
taobear

taobear can now change their title

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0113280/

This is a link to the IMD

Last edited by taobear; 07-21-2010 at 09:11 AM.
taobear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 09:18 AM   #10
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actor4hire View Post
I really want to hear from the thin FFA. To me when two fat people find each other attractive, that is considered normal by society. Like, just because they are both fat, they should be attracted to other fat people. Again, I think there are societies beliefs, not mine.

Dims is filled with skinny guys who like BBW's, but very few skinny women who like BHM.
Hey, I would leave you a repsonse, but I never get more than about 5min online at a time (I'm only around here during the day, killing time at work), so there hasn't been a chance yet. Maybe later
Old 07-21-2010, 10:12 AM   #11
Actor4hire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Hey, I would leave you a repsonse, but I never get more than about 5min online at a time (I'm only around here during the day, killing time at work), so there hasn't been a chance yet. Maybe later
Sounds good! Whenever you get a chance. Thanks!
Old 07-21-2010, 10:14 AM   #12
Actor4hire

Quote:
Originally Posted by taobear View Post
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0113280/

This is a link to the IMD
COOL! Is she an FFA in the movie or does she just fall for him?
Old 07-21-2010, 04:17 PM   #13
MasterShake
My Fist, Your Face!

MasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticed

Holy crap, you were one of the bounty hunters in last year's Sons of Anarchy??!!!

As for Heavy, I seem to recall it being more about him secretly pining for her and her being appreciative of how nice he treats her compared to her boyfriend, but not really into him. But then it's been years since I've seen that film. Great film from what I do remember of it.
MasterShake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 07:24 PM   #14
Amandy
Snarktacular

Amandy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAmandy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I was going to just PM this, but I figured that I'm fascinated by what other FFAs might say. So in the spirit of give-and-take, I'll put on a pair and post it.

First, I think there's as many thin FFAs as BBW FFA (both on Dims and in life), especially considering Dimensions isn't exactly a haven for thin women. I started coming here several years ago, probably before they had an age rule, which was good, because I was in junior high. The FFA presence always seemed to be a cross section of sizes and not just BBW. Even my FFA friends (met online) are majority thin-ish (and not by design, I love being around fat women).

I don't have the "light bulb went on when" experience with my preference. I was intrigued by fat/weight as far back as I can remember and it became more sexual for me as I became more sexual. "They" say women enjoy sex more as they mature and that has def applied to me - and along with that trend my taste for bigger has increased (gradually but undoubtedly). I have never been able to have an orgasm with a smaller man and I can get there easily with a big guy - my preference is absolute that way.

I've never felt the need to hide my general preference from anyone friends/family-wise. I'm pretty confident and don't mind comments or teasing because being very out about it is generally disarming. Like what are they going to do? Not be my friend anymore? Write me out of the will? It's never gone there. And I kind of like being different.

BUT, I hate the fallout with the guys themselves. This for me is the only downside of being an FFA. From flirting through sex through trust, when a fat guy has a poor body image, it usually makes so many aspects of the relationship that much more of a struggle. My heart aches for the ways in which men I've wanted have been unable to fully enjoy my affection because they just could not make the the leap.

What I like about BHM... I think of my preference as having a good angel on one shoulder and a bad devil on the other. The good angel likes his big size, strength, softness, cuddliness. BHMs have (stereotype, get over it) better personalities; more thoughtful, insightful. I know I shouldn't ascribe personality traits to size, but it's always held true for me.

The devil on my other shoulder is more the fetishist that loves that hanging belly, the moobs, the rubbing thighs, jiggle, shake and waddle. This is the side that likes the gluttony stuff. Dom/sub fantasy comes in here strong for me too, but sadly I've never been with a guy who wanted to peel back those dirty little layers with me. This is the side my BHM partners have not been overly fond of, so it's the part I tend to keep on the DL.

I typed fast, so grammar police can suck it.
Old 07-21-2010, 08:42 PM   #15
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amandy View Post
The devil on my other shoulder is more the fetishist that loves that hanging belly, the moobs, the rubbing thighs, jiggle, shake and waddle. This is the side that likes the gluttony stuff. Dom/sub fantasy comes in here strong for me too, but sadly I've never been with a guy who wanted to peel back those dirty little layers with me. This is the side my BHM partners have not been overly fond of, so it's the part I tend to keep on the DL.
I'd put a play-time collar on you

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 09:33 PM   #16
Actor4hire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amandy View Post
I was going to just PM this, but I figured that I'm fascinated by what other FFAs might say. So in the spirit of give-and-take, I'll put on a pair and post it.

First, I think there's as many thin FFAs as BBW FFA (both on Dims and in life), especially considering Dimensions isn't exactly a haven for thin women. I started coming here several years ago, probably before they had an age rule, which was good, because I was in junior high. The FFA presence always seemed to be a cross section of sizes and not just BBW. Even my FFA friends (met online) are majority thin-ish (and not by design, I love being around fat women).

I don't have the "light bulb went on when" experience with my preference. I was intrigued by fat/weight as far back as I can remember and it became more sexual for me as I became more sexual. "They" say women enjoy sex more as they mature and that has def applied to me - and along with that trend my taste for bigger has increased (gradually but undoubtedly). I have never been able to have an orgasm with a smaller man and I can get there easily with a big guy - my preference is absolute that way.

I've never felt the need to hide my general preference from anyone friends/family-wise. I'm pretty confident and don't mind comments or teasing because being very out about it is generally disarming. Like what are they going to do? Not be my friend anymore? Write me out of the will? It's never gone there. And I kind of like being different.

BUT, I hate the fallout with the guys themselves. This for me is the only downside of being an FFA. From flirting through sex through trust, when a fat guy has a poor body image, it usually makes so many aspects of the relationship that much more of a struggle. My heart aches for the ways in which men I've wanted have been unable to fully enjoy my affection because they just could not make the the leap.

What I like about BHM... I think of my preference as having a good angel on one shoulder and a bad devil on the other. The good angel likes his big size, strength, softness, cuddliness. BHMs have (stereotype, get over it) better personalities; more thoughtful, insightful. I know I shouldn't ascribe personality traits to size, but it's always held true for me.

I typed fast, so grammar police can suck it.
WOW!! Thank you so much for your input. Can I ask you are you thin or a BBW. Your story is very insightful. You write that most of the big guys you have been with can't handle the fetish side of the FFA attraction. Sounds like you are saying they just can't get a handle on the fact that somebody would find their body sexually appealing.

Can I ask if you have ever met up with any of the big guys on this board? It seems like the BHM on the FFA/BHM board would be into that sort of attention. I can see how a large guy who has no idea that there are women out there who love "hanging bellies" would possibly be scared of the situation.

Thank you again for your post. This is the kind of info I really need to develope the characters/relationships in this script.

A little background on me. I was 400 pounds at age 15. I lost 170 pounds between the age of 15 to 21. I now sit at around 270 lbs. I would have never thought as a young adult that somebody would ever have been interested in me when I was that heavy unless they were heavy as well.

I have noticed more and more that I see skinny women with larger guys.
Part of me thinks it is the sign of the times that we as American's are a fat nation thus making it more likely that some people don't mind a large guy. I also think that women are realizing that the skinny/buff guy who is the jock type can tend to treat their women like shit. I do think us big guys are softer on the inside as well as outside.

What I would really like to tackle in this movie is the fetish/attraction of a thin women to a fat guy and the dilemma of admitting this to friends and family.

I think for some people it would be easier in some cases to come out of the closet as being gay then admit they find a 400+ pound man/women hot. We as a society are so fucked in the head. Obesity is one of the last accepted forms of prejudice.

Anyways, getting off of my soapbox. Hope I didn't offend anybody with my beliefs.
Old 07-21-2010, 09:34 PM   #17
Actor4hire

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
Holy crap, you were one of the bounty hunters in last year's Sons of Anarchy??!!!

As for Heavy, I seem to recall it being more about him secretly pining for her and her being appreciative of how nice he treats her compared to her boyfriend, but not really into him. But then it's been years since I've seen that film. Great film from what I do remember of it.
Thanks for the info on Heavy. I am going to try and find it on the internet and watch it.

Yeah, I was the main boutny hunter who snags Tig, on SOA. Love that show!
Old 07-21-2010, 09:42 PM   #18
Lavasse

Lavasse can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLavasse can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLavasse can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

You know whats bad I look at his credits and what stands out to me

iCarly

I have to stop watching tv with my little cousins
Old 07-21-2010, 09:53 PM   #19
Actor4hire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavasse View Post
You know whats bad I look at his credits and what stands out to me

iCarly

I have to stop watching tv with my little cousins

Lavasse, you are a big guy. I would love to hear your opinion on this topic. Have you ever had a thin woman come on to you? How would you feel if a woman wanted you for your body?

Come on dude, let's hear it!
Old 07-21-2010, 10:05 PM   #20
Lavasse

Lavasse can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLavasse can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLavasse can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hell I'd be happy if a woman wanted me for anything lol. When I was in college there was one woman, I guess now the appropriate term would be Cougar wanted to have sex with me just because she had never been with a big guy. Bless that woman

As far as in more normal situations. I'm always the guy thats seen as a friend first, and a man second. I have tried to get over this by telling one girl that I found out likes bigger guys, I was blatantly interested in her and I proceeded to get shot down immediately. Although now she is trying to help me get a job with the company she works for and has offered me a room to rent. So I don't know what her motives are. If I don't come back for awhile send a search party to Wisconsin with my picture.

I have another girl who I talk to who is in a relationship with a man she loves tell me if I would have just asked her in high school to go out she would have been all over me like a fat kid on cake, pardon the bad joke. I'm not sure if she is a closet FFA or just likes me in general.

I've had odd drunk women come up to me and bars and ask to touch my belly. Unlike Escapist I always forget to say something smart and witty, instead I just look at them smile and go OK, cause I know it will be the most a woman touches me for awhile.

I can find women online who like me, but they always live far away. I can find one night stands who will sleep with me. But it seems like I can't find a girl to go on a date with me.

Do I believe FFA's exist: yes
Do I believe I will date one: no probbaly not

Oh and speaking of the gay community I have actually been hit on by more chubby chasers then I'd like to admit lol. At least someone thinks I'm hot

I hope that helps.
Old 07-21-2010, 10:19 PM   #21
Actor4hire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavasse View Post
Hell I'd be happy if a woman wanted me for anything lol. When I was in college there was one woman, I guess now the appropriate term would be Cougar wanted to have sex with me just because she had never been with a big guy. Bless that woman

As far as in more normal situations. I'm always the guy thats seen as a friend first, and a man second. I have tried to get over this by telling one girl that I found out likes bigger guys, I was blatantly interested in her and I proceeded to get shot down immediately. Although now she is trying to help me get a job with the company she works for and has offered me a room to rent. So I don't know what her motives are. If I don't come back for awhile send a search party to Wisconsin with my picture.

I have another girl who I talk to who is in a relationship with a man she loves tell me if I would have just asked her in high school to go out she would have been all over me like a fat kid on cake, pardon the bad joke. I'm not sure if she is a closet FFA or just likes me in general.

I've had odd drunk women come up to me and bars and ask to touch my belly. Unlike Escapist I always forget to say something smart and witty, instead I just look at them smile and go OK, cause I know it will be the most a woman touches me for awhile.

I can find women online who like me, but they always live far away. I can find one night stands who will sleep with me. But it seems like I can't find a girl to go on a date with me.

Do I believe FFA's exist: yes
Do I believe I will date one: no probbaly not

Oh and speaking of the gay community I have actually been hit on by more chubby chasers then I'd like to admit lol. At least someone thinks I'm hot

I hope that helps.
Yeah man, that was honest and awesome. Thank you very much for sounding off. Keep on the look out bro! There is a women out there waiting to meet a guy like you.
Old 07-22-2010, 07:39 AM   #22
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Ok....where to start?

My situation is probably different from most FFAs, because for the most part I am asexual. It’s not that I don’t want love, attention, physical contact, etc, just that I’m not interested in intercourse - I’ll do it, but it’s purely for the other person’s benefit. So as a result of this issue, my drives and goals are different, eg. when I “want” someone, all I really want is to be with that person, not necessarily to fuck him/her (I am also bisexual, which further complicates things). All this crap may or may not be relevant to my experiences.

/disclaimer

I’ve always been a very thin (5’9”, ~100 lbs), very cynical, weird woman. It would be easy to write off my attraction to fat men as, “she hates the stereotypical hot man image,” and although I think that is definitely a contributing factor, it’s not nearly the whole story. On this site, I’ve participated in some of those “what qualities do you want in a man” threads – a long list always results, and everyone thinks I’m way too picky It’s true that I desire a very specific type of man, and being fat is an important part of the package, however, it is not the be-all and end-all. I don’t lust after fat men so much that every fat old guy on the street, dirty fat crackhead at work or even rich, fat business guy turns my head – so maybe I should just say that “not being thin” is one of my criteria, since it’s more like thinness turns me off vs. fatness turning me on. Ah....I knew this post would get totally convoluted and weird, and it has already! Oh well, hope you’re still reading!

It took a while for me to grasp that I preferred fat guys, mainly because it was so hard to understand my sexuality, in general. When I first started showing physical interest it was towards males and females of various body types. Now, it really seems that it was a common personality type that linked all these people, but I couldn’t really pick it out at the time. Anyway, by about grade 9 I had lost all attraction to thin men and would fantasize about being with fat guys; kissing them, groping them, looking at all the features of their bodies. Of course, the fantasy guys would be guys who I had seen, but did not know, and the personalities I imagined were likely not (or later proved not to be) the way they were in real life. I wanted guys who enjoyed being fat, wanted to be worshipped, showed playful dominance, who could indulge me in my fantasies and, in return, I would satisfy any of theirs. As it turns out, the guy who is both my physical and mental ideal does not exist – I accepted this fact in about second year undergrad (6 years ago), and just focused on meeting someone who was as close as possible. After a LOT of completely retarded relationships, I met my husband and things have been pretty decent since then. There’s quite a bit of info about him floating around this board, but basically he’s a big guy who could stand to be way bigger, yet he’s essentially everything else I want, so our relationship works very well.

Like Amandy, I never hid my preferences (and there were no consequences from family or friends....no one cares who I’m fucking, and why should they?), but had some awful responses from the guys, themselves. It’s as if fat guys are OK with you dating them, as long as you pretend they’re not fat :S As soon as you pay any attention to the off-limit areas (belly, tits, double chin, etc), you are in SHIT, even if you clearly love those parts. And if you dare to tell them flat out that you like fat guys, oh man, you must be a sociopath, according to the ones I’ve dated. So this is probably why I ended up with a guy who isn’t that fat, but lets me enjoy what he’s got, to an extent. I add that last part because no one has ever fully participated in my fetishy stuff – sometimes I get to feed, sometimes I get to grope, once in a blue moon someone will say something just nasty that really gets me going, but for the most part, no one was ever interested. Again, like Amandy, I learned to just keep this side to myself, at least until I felt the guy might not explode upon hearing about it, and then I’d break it to him gently. “Yes...as you may have suspected, I like fat guys.”

And speaking of being interested, it really seems like fat guys are way less interested in me than thin guys. Thin guys hit on me all the time, but I can’t even remember the last time a fat guy tried it. I had to initiate everything with every fat guy, and there were so many failed attempts that it was getting depressing. I asked my husband about this once, just to see what he thought: he said that I look too fragile, and that fat guys probably don’t think us having sex would be realistic, so they don’t bother I’m not saying I’m awesome looking or anything, but I’m about average, so I’d expect to do averagely-well in the pick-up success rate department....this was not the case.

This was a ridiculously long post for me, considering that I usually just pop up randomly in a thread, make a poop joke and disappear, so I hope it contained some info that will be helpful to you, Actor4hire. Sorry if it doesn't make much sense - it was extremely rushed.

Last edited by Melian; 07-22-2010 at 07:59 AM.
Melian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 08:13 AM   #23
Actor4hire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Ok....where to start?

My situation is probably different from most FFAs, because for the most part I am asexual. Itís not that I donít want love, attention, physical contact, etc, just that Iím not interested in intercourse - Iíll do it, but itís purely for the other personís benefit. So as a result of this issue, my drives and goals are different, eg. when I ďwantĒ someone, all I really want is to be with that person, not necessarily to fuck him/her (I am also bisexual, which further complicates things). All this crap may or may not be relevant to my experiences.

/disclaimer

Iíve always been a very thin (5í9Ē, ~100 lbs), very cynical, weird woman. It would be easy to write off my attraction to fat men as, ďshe hates the stereotypical hot man image,Ē and although I think that is definitely a contributing factor, itís not nearly the whole story. On this site, Iíve participated in some of those ďwhat qualities do you want in a manĒ threads Ė a long list always results, and everyone thinks Iím way too picky Itís true that I desire a very specific type of man, and being fat is an important part of the package, however, it is not the be-all and end-all. I donít lust after fat men so much that every fat old guy on the street, dirty fat crackhead at work or even rich, fat business guy turns my head Ė so maybe I should just say that ďnot being thinĒ is one of my criteria, since itís more like thinness turns me off vs. fatness turning me on. Ah....I knew this post would get totally convoluted and weird, and it has already! Oh well, hope youíre still reading!

It took a while for me to grasp that I preferred fat guys, mainly because it was so hard to understand my sexuality, in general. When I first started showing physical interest it was towards males and females of various body types. Now, it really seems that it was a common personality type that linked all these people, but I couldnít really pick it out at the time. Anyway, by about grade 9 I had lost all attraction to thin men and would fantasize about being with fat guys; kissing them, groping them, looking at all the features of their bodies. Of course, the fantasy guys would be guys who I had seen, but did not know, and the personalities I imagined were likely not (or later proved not to be) the way they were in real life. I wanted guys who enjoyed being fat, wanted to be worshipped, showed playful dominance, who could indulge me in my fantasies and, in return, I would satisfy any of theirs. As it turns out, the guy who is both my physical and mental ideal does not exist Ė I accepted this fact in about second year undergrad (6 years ago), and just focused on meeting someone who was as close as possible. After a LOT of completely retarded relationships, I met my husband and things have been pretty decent since then. Thereís quite a bit of info about him floating around this board, but basically heís a big guy who could stand to be way bigger, yet heís essentially everything else I want, so our relationship works very well.

Like Amandy, I never hid my preferences (and there were no consequences from family or friends....no one cares who Iím fucking, and why should they?), but had some awful responses from the guys, themselves. Itís as if fat guys are OK with you dating them, as long as you pretend theyíre not fat :S As soon as you pay any attention to the off-limit areas (belly, tits, double chin, etc), you are in SHIT, even if you clearly love those parts. And if you dare to tell them flat out that you like fat guys, oh man, you must be a sociopath, according to the ones Iíve dated. So this is probably why I ended up with a guy who isnít that fat, but lets me enjoy what heís got, to an extent. I add that last part because no one has ever fully participated in my fetishy stuff Ė sometimes I get to feed, sometimes I get to grope, once in a blue moon someone will say something just nasty that really gets me going, but for the most part, no one was ever interested. Again, like Amandy, I learned to just keep this side to myself, at least until I felt the guy might not explode upon hearing about it, and then Iíd break it to him gently. ďYes...as you may have suspected, I like fat guys.Ē

And speaking of being interested, it really seems like fat guys are way less interested in me than thin guys. Thin guys hit on me all the time, but I canít even remember the last time a fat guy tried it. I had to initiate everything with every fat guy, and there were so many failed attempts that it was getting depressing. I asked my husband about this once, just to see what he thought: he said that I look too fragile, and that fat guys probably donít think us having sex would be realistic, so they donít bother Iím not saying Iím awesome looking or anything, but Iím about average, so Iíd expect to do averagely-well in the pick-up success rate department....this was not the case.

This was a ridiculously long post for me, considering that I usually just pop up randomly in a thread, make a poop joke and disappear, so I hope it contained some info that will be helpful to you, Actor4hire. Sorry if it doesn't make much sense - it was extremely rushed.
It was great!! Thank you!!!

What I am hearing from a lot of FFA's is that a lot of BHM get turned off by somebody who likes their fat. You would think it would be opposite, but since the majority of BHM & BBW don't visit boards like this, I can see why they wouldn't know that there are people who love them and their bodies just the way they are.

The constant daily battle of "Today is the day I will start to lose weight!" may make it hard to do a complete 180 to "Oh, I don't need to lose weight. You love my body just the way it is!"
Old 07-22-2010, 08:48 AM   #24
LovesBigMen
Poco G. leave it there xD

LovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized rep

Well I am going to post even though I have no experience what so ever haha.
I do know that I have always liked hefty guys hehe ever since I was little the one that I can remember I liked alot was my best friend Juan and then I moved and it was Cody haha and then I moved. I never got the chance to take it any further cause I would moved damn. *sigh*
But I have hope haha though it does seem like many guys esspecially guys who don't know about sites like this don't see them selves the way I see them and it sucks hah.
I would like to say I am real I am an FFA and I have always been thin. My friends all know I like hefty guys I like all types of guys hefty guys I just tend to go for them more often hehe. When I told my friends that I like hefty guys they were like " But your so tiny" and I was just like yeah, but its what I like haha there understanding though. Yet I never talk about how I find hefty guys attractive as how they would be talking about buff guys. Since they don't fine hefty guys attractive and I don't talk about it with my family. I don't know if my parents would be to happy about it and I just dont know hah.
And I get super shy around a hefty guy I mean I am shy around any guys I am just really really shy around hefty guys that probably doesnt help but yeah.
Sorry for my bad grammer and such :P
Old 07-22-2010, 09:14 AM   #25
Actor4hire

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesBigMen View Post
Well I am going to post even though I have no experience what so ever haha.
I do know that I have always liked hefty guys hehe ever since I was little the one that I can remember I liked alot was my best friend Juan and then I moved and it was Cody haha and then I moved. I never got the chance to take it any further cause I would moved damn. *sigh*
But I have hope haha though it does seem like many guys esspecially guys who don't know about sites like this don't see them selves the way I see them and it sucks hah.
I would like to say I am real I am an FFA and I have always been thin. My friends all know I like hefty guys I like all types of guys hefty guys I just tend to go for them more often hehe. When I told my friends that I like hefty guys they were like " But your so tiny" and I was just like yeah, but its what I like haha there understanding though. Yet I never talk about how I find hefty guys attractive as how they would be talking about buff guys. Since they don't fine hefty guys attractive and I don't talk about it with my family. I don't know if my parents would be to happy about it and I just dont know hah.
And I get super shy around a hefty guy I mean I am shy around any guys I am just really really shy around hefty guys that probably doesnt help but yeah.
Sorry for my bad grammer and such :P
Thanks for your post!