Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Main Dimensions Board
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-24-2010, 04:42 AM   #1
her revenge

her revenge has said some nice things
Default Llil Abner

I am looking for the comic The gorging stupefyin Jones by Lil Abner. I'm sure I found in here at some point but I cant find it now. can anybody help?

her revenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 10:42 PM   #2
Ho Ho Tai
Master Member

Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by her revenge View Post
I am looking for the comic The gorging stupefyin Jones by Lil Abner. I'm sure I found in here at some point but I cant find it now. can anybody help?
Ya mean this little ol' gal here? Looks a lot like Mrs Ho Ho

"The greatest wisdom: Love and Laughter, Inter-twined."
Ho Ho Tai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 02:15 AM   #3
moore2me
Do I Look Scary?

moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!
moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ho Ho Tai View Post
Ya mean this little ol' gal here? Looks a lot like Mrs Ho Ho
Her Revenge,

I need to make a correction on both you two's coverage of Dogpatch citizens.
First, Ho Ho Tai's picture is of Moonbeam. It even says that on the photobucket IMG.

Second. The real lady's name is "the Beautiful (or Gorgeous) Stupefyin' Jones". Below is Al Capps picture and a little lady who played her on Broadway. And Julie Newmar could probably thrash anyone who said she was "gorging" followed by a hoard of worshipping drag queens.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg stupefying.jpg (22.7 KB, 176 views)
File Type: jpg julie.jpg (18.3 KB, 177 views)
moore2me is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 10:52 AM   #4
her revenge

her revenge has said some nice things

Thank you both for your replies.But I am after the location of the comic called "The gorging of Stupefyin' Jones" I have definately seen it around here at some point! lol
her revenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 11:22 AM   #5
Ho Ho Tai
Master Member

Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Thank you both for your replies.But I am after the location of the comic called "The gorging of Stupefyin' Jones" I have definately seen it around here at some point! lol
Must be this one

"The greatest wisdom: Love and Laughter, Inter-twined."
Ho Ho Tai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 06:35 PM   #6
RVGleason
Master Member

RVGleason does more than just post hot picsRVGleason does more than just post hot picsRVGleason does more than just post hot pics

The 'Gorging of Stupifyin' Jones' can be found in the Cartoon Glulttony 2 Yahoo Group I co-moderate. Here's the link to the group. Let me know it's you and I'll admit you into the group. The 'Stupifyin' Jones' story is in the group's Files section.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cartoongluttony2/

RV
RVGleason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 08:01 PM   #7
Rebel
Long Time Member

Rebel does more than just post hot picsRebel does more than just post hot picsRebel does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
If I was to ask this question, I would address it directly to Mr. Wilson Barbers. I seem to remember reading about this from him.

Rebel is offline   Reply With Quote