Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 07-26-2010, 07:14 PM   #1
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Attention Foodies from the UK and Australia:

Would you go to Cafe Fanny?
Old 07-26-2010, 08:20 PM   #2
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You're so fresh.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 08:25 PM   #3
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Why thank you. *tips hat*
Old 07-26-2010, 08:36 PM   #4
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

And, for the record - that was my grandmother's name. And my dad's name was Dick.

For real.

And mine is Randi. What a family!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
Old 07-26-2010, 08:41 PM   #5
Dromond
Old school

Dick and Fanny were made for each other, wouldn't you agree?
Old 07-27-2010, 04:52 PM   #6
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
Dick and Fanny were made for each other, wouldn't you agree?
Yes, but I think this goes beyond just our opinions.

Hey, we're off topic - this is the Foodee board. No...nevermind. Don't say it!
Old 07-27-2010, 04:59 PM   #7
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!

It looks like the cafe is in California, right? Or is it in the UK as well?

It looks delicious and reasonable prices. I would definitely go!
Old 07-27-2010, 05:05 PM   #8
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofy girl View Post
It looks like the cafe is in California, right? Or is it in the UK as well?

It looks delicious and reasonable prices. I would definitely go!
It's in CA. He was making a funny because of the name, which is quite naughty in the UK and Australia. (It doesn't mean butt, like it does here.)

But bless you, goof, for bringing this back on topic.

Old 07-27-2010, 07:36 PM   #9
Dromond
Old school

I'm such a bad person.
Old 07-27-2010, 09:23 PM   #10
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Only bad because no one from the UK or Australia took the bait.
Old 07-27-2010, 10:47 PM   #11
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
It's in CA. He was making a funny because of the name, which is quite naughty in the UK and Australia. (It doesn't mean butt, like it does here.)

But bless you, goof, for bringing this back on topic.

I figured he was but it still looks like a great cafe *shrugs*
Old 07-28-2010, 09:30 AM   #12
Dromond
Old school

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
Only bad because no one from the UK or Australia took the bait.

I saw the Cafe profiled on "The Best Thing I Ever Ate," and the name struck me funny. In all seriousness, it looks like a great place. If I ever make it out there, I will drop in.
Old 07-28-2010, 02:01 PM   #13
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post

I saw the Cafe profiled on "The Best Thing I Ever Ate," and the name struck me funny. In all seriousness, it looks like a great place. If I ever make it out there, I will drop in.
I love that show
Old 07-29-2010, 10:57 AM   #14
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Brit here! I would go, but it would make me LOL!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote