Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 08-04-2010, 08:23 PM   #26
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My parents pool table. Sorry Mom and Dad
Old 08-08-2010, 05:57 PM   #27
Fat.n.sassy
CelebratingNeurodiversity

Fat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going on

My husband and I (back in the 80s) were out for a motorcycle ride in a semi-rural area. There was a house being built that was just framed and a bit more. It was the weekend so no workers. We christened the house, presumably before the owners!
Fat.n.sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 05:51 PM   #28
lust4bbbws

lust4bbbws can now change their title
Default Embarrassed to say......

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyface83 View Post
you've ever had sex?

In the balcony outside at night with cars passing by! If any person in the car would have looked up, oh my.........
Church basement,but it wasn't my fault I was young and she started it..I went down there with her because she couldn't reach the light and to bring up some more chairs. OMG
lust4bbbws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 08:35 PM   #29
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Picnic table in a park, a national cemetery after dark, and other stupid places. Most uncomfortable ever was in a Volkswagon.

Forget crazy places. Give me a great big comfy bed. I'm so glad I'm old and wise
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 11:49 PM   #30
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This thread brought back a lot of memories!

Some of the craziest places for me include dressing rooms at department stores, conference rooms at rental halls, shopping mall parking lots, on the side of the interstate, behind a junior high school in the car, on unlit sides streets on Belle Isle in my hometown, and in the kiddie pool in the backyard (the kids had outgrown it.)

I can honestly say I'll never do the car thing again...
Old 08-19-2010, 05:28 PM   #31
Orso

Orso can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesOrso can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Many years ago, when I was young, my girlfriend gave me oral sex while I was driving on a highway. A couple of truck drivers realized it and honked in approvation. The girl, a law-abiding German, agreed to do it only when she saw she could perform with her safety belt on.

Even earlier had sex in an excavation, immediately after the end of the working day, in the remains of a 4,500 years old house. We were in the kitchen though, not in the bedroom.
Orso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 09:57 PM   #32
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Up against a wall behind the local grocery store .. where I now work.. awkward?
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 08:06 PM   #33
Hole

Hole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticed

In a car parked next to a mosque and in a hospital bed after gallbladder surgery.
Hole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 08:45 PM   #34
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

ahhh thatgirl reminded me of another.

Up against a door in my grandmother's house while she was in the garden. It was the door to the garage and my dad was doing laundry in the garage.

Forgot all about that one. Good times.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 05:27 PM   #35
occowboysfan94

occowboysfan94 has said some nice things

Well I have 2 that i think were pretty crazy

When i was 21 I had a date that wanted to get real naughty, so I took her to my old church while it was in service I knew about the sound room which has a one way mirror the pastor is preaching and were going at it hot and heavy. We sneak out before the service is over and over the years since my family still goes to that church sometimes I see the pastor and I smile knowing what i did.

About a year later I was at one of my ex's house they were celebrating her parent's 25th anniversary her whole family was there, they were all in the backyard she asked me to help her get the cake from the kitchen she starts grabbing my package we start making out one thing leads to another and i pick her up set her on the counter slide inside of her we go at it for a few mins and finish, next thing I know I hear clapping from behind me and her parents, sister and uncle and aunt caught us. I have never been more embarrassed in my life not cuz we caught but the fact that they watched us and let us finish really creeped me out.
occowboysfan94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 06:11 PM   #36
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

In a dug out- it was uncomfortable.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 02:16 AM   #37
wrench13
Pirate music for sail

Location: In New York City, formerly the big Apple, now the Big Target
wrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going on

While furniture shopping in one of those furniture in the raw places, the GF and i snuck into a large amoire closed the door and did the dirty, in a store full of people. TO top it off, the sales man, a nice Indian gent, figured out why the amoire was shaking, and tapped on the door "Oh my goodness, what are you doing in there?" in a heavy accent. That kinda killed every thing, as we both cracked up. We sheepishly emerged to find half the store checking us out. But good for a great laugh later on over drinks!
Old 08-28-2010, 11:09 AM   #38
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

With my wife: On vacation in VA, in a hotel's pool, with several women around, at the hotel for a business woman's convention

Premarital (bad Catholic boy): With my needy, greedy, bitchy college girlfriend, in an empty classroom just before her Statistics final was to begin.
Rojodi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 08:34 PM   #39
MrNed

MrNed has said some nice things

We'va had hot "nature sex" in a national park on a parkbench by a lake. She wore a skirt and a g-string and thats all she wrote.
MrNed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 10:57 AM   #40
streetdoc09

streetdoc09 has said some nice things

back of the ambulance at work one night
streetdoc09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 07:25 PM   #41
DeerVictory
Swamp monster

DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My first sexual experience was in a flight of stairs at an airport parking lot.

In her hips, there's revolution.
DeerVictory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 03:03 AM   #42
AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

In a complete stranger's driveway, because we didn't realise it was a driveway - it looked like the entrance to a field! The guy I was with insisted someone was coming down the lane, but no, I just had to keep going...
AmazingAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 05:48 PM   #43
dan

dan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized rep

In a public park under a bush with people walking by.
dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 07:51 PM   #44
Joe944
Aspiring Slacker

Joe944 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJoe944 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJoe944 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

In my room, on the bed.
Joe944 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 02:39 AM   #45
Zwiggy

Zwiggy has said some nice things

A plane bathroom. No joke.
Zwiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 05:24 AM   #46
Oirish
The Dude

Oirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going on

Against a tree ten feet away from an elementary school playground in New Zealand. I met a gorgeous Irish girl in Queenstown, New Zealand and when we were heading back to the campground I was staying at I realized my buddy was in the tent. We then went to her camp site where we discovered her friends all asleep. Too stubborn to be so easily thwarted we went to the woods. We thought ourselves deep in the wood but as the sun came up (long night) we noticed the merry-go-round spinning not far away at all...
Oirish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 08:42 AM   #47
jdsumm
persistently hopeful

jdsumm does more than just post hot picsjdsumm does more than just post hot picsjdsumm does more than just post hot picsjdsumm does more than just post hot pics

Let's see I have 3 instances that come to mind:

First was my sluttiest moment ever. I was in my 20's and intoxicated at a dance club in downtown Indy. Took a guy that I was dancing with out to my car and did it in the front passengers seat. My car was parallel parked on a fairly busy side street so who knows if anyone saw us. Got done, went back into the club and back to hanging out with my friends like nothing ever happened.

Second was when I was dating my ex-husband, we did it on a picnic table in a neighborhood park next to the swings and slides at dusk.

Third was me trying to cram an afternoon date in before church one Saturday night. Long story short, we were playful yet pressed for time so I performed oral sex on him while driving. Here is the funny, irreverent, and the tad bit gross part. He drops me off at home I jump straight in my truck and head to church. Anyway, I was able to totally change my mindset and was really into singing worship songs, I mean I was into it...until I start coughing...I coughed up a pubic hair I started laughing so hard that I had to momentarily leave the service and go into the bathroom and compose myself.
Old 10-31-2010, 09:31 AM   #48
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsumm View Post
Let's see I have 3 instances that come to mind:

First was my sluttiest moment ever. I was in my 20's and intoxicated at a dance club in downtown Indy. Took a guy that I was dancing with out to my car and did it in the front passengers seat. My car was parallel parked on a fairly busy side street so who knows if anyone saw us. Got done, went back into the club and back to hanging out with my friends like nothing ever happened.

Second was when I was dating my ex-husband, we did it on a picnic table in a neighborhood park next to the swings and slides at dusk.

Third was me trying to cram an afternoon date in before church one Saturday night. Long story short, we were playful yet pressed for time so I performed oral sex on him while driving. Here is the funny, irreverent, and the tad bit gross part. He drops me off at home I jump straight in my truck and head to church. Anyway, I was able to totally change my mindset and was really into singing worship songs, I mean I was into it...until I start coughing...I coughed up a pubic hair I started laughing so hard that I had to momentarily leave the service and go into the bathroom and compose myself.
So gross but sooooo funny!

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 02:12 PM   #49
burtonboardrline

burtonboardrline can now change their title

I thought I was semi adventurous until I read the posts. But Ill just say I've done it in a hotel bathroom and in the woods. and in the backseat of a car but thats not really original. These arent that impressive lol but figured Id contribute at least.
burtonboardrline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 11:13 AM   #50
Venom

Venom does more than just post hot picsVenom does more than just post hot picsVenom does more than just post hot picsVenom does more than just post hot pics

I love doing it it odd places with the risk of getting caught, its so exciting.

One time I was in the car off of the side of a back road getting busy. All of a sudden we got a blue light special, I was the first one out of the car and the police officer was a BHM, he started taking my license and then my guy came out of the car too. The cop looked at him and then at me, told us he would be back in 10 min and we would get tickets if he came back.

Some of my favorite places were outside the mall against the wall in the middle of a day. At playgrounds, the swings are awesome. On a make table at little ceasers (cleaned it afterwards).
Venom is offline   Reply With Quote