Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 11-04-2010, 01:20 PM   #51
Navydude

Navydude can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNavydude can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNavydude can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Hawaii (Oahu)

There is an ocean front park (Kawela) just East of the North shore. It has a small little island you can walk out to from the main island.

In the ocean, about half way to that small island (bout the size of a football field) and with the water up to our shoulders, we decided to to give it a try. Right there in front of everyone we were going to town and it just looked like a nice long hug.....if they could have just seen under that water
Navydude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 01:42 PM   #52
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I taught pre-school at a private christian daycare, the daycare was open till midnight and I would work really late if they needed me, but we rarely had more than 6 kids that late at night.
One long ago faithful night I had just signed my last students out,and was cleaning up my classroom, my best friend Dustin(who I had lost my virginity to only 2 weeks before) surprised me with a visit and late night burgers. We ate, I said bye to my co-worker and then Dustin climbed up my book nook stairs and just relaxed on my bean bags.... what started out as a joke about reading him a book ended as some of the hottest sex I've ever had, right there in my classroom, in my mini library surrounded by Dr.Suess and Shel Silverstein.

He's married with kids now, but I bet he'll never see a copy of Green Eggs and Ham without thinking about my flexible bean bag trick.

I went nuts with lysol and clorox the next morning... I never did feel guilty though.
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 08:30 PM   #53
bbwsrule

bbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsumm View Post
Let's see I have 3 instances that come to mind:

Third was me trying to cram an afternoon date in before church one Saturday night. Long story short, we were playful yet pressed for time so I performed oral sex on him while driving. Here is the funny, irreverent, and the tad bit gross part. He drops me off at home I jump straight in my truck and head to church. Anyway, I was able to totally change my mindset and was really into singing worship songs, I mean I was into it...until I start coughing...I coughed up a pubic hair I started laughing so hard that I had to momentarily leave the service and go into the bathroom and compose myself.
LOL! This is funny indeed. Reminds me of the time I got BJ from wife while driving. Was on the way over to her mother's house. Her Aunt, a "randy", noticed the white spots on pants, so my wife said it was soap. She just
replied "that ain't no soap!" and that was all anyone needed to say.
bbwsrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 09:22 PM   #54
JulieD

JulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions community

There are sooo many...hmmm let me think...oh yes! Its all coming back to me....

I was at a night club in Harrisburg (I think there are 2 now) and this guy started to dance behind me. So I started to rub my ass on his dick, and could tell that he was getting hard. So, not knowing him from Cane, I pulled it out. Then walked away. He was standing there in the middle of the club, with a hard-on and it hanging out for all too see. He tracked me down later and said that I owed him. So I gave it to him... on the deck of the club, in the stairwell of my appartment complex, my living room floor, the bathroom, my bedroom, and then the parkinglot of the club the next morning...Oh to be 24 all over again!
Old 11-05-2010, 08:15 PM   #55
SSBBW Katerina
FillOutUrProfileFellas

SSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool Craziest Place? I did almost everything i could, sexually, in my 20s....

1. In a vacant courtroom in downtown Manhattan courthouse w/ an attorney/ fuck buddy of mine. *got screwed by a lawyer-- intentionally* lol.

2. In an orchestra pit after rehearsals in a Broadway theatre.
*ENCORE!!* I love musicians. Always have.

3. During rush hour in the first car of a jam packed "F" subway train. *Yes, I knew the guy. LOL.*

4. At four-ish in the morning on the now defunct Number '9' Express train heading southbound to Manhattan from Bx. I wasn't getting fucked but my much older lover, he was going down on me. He loved eating at "The 'Y'". LOL! I was so far gone that I, almost, didn't care if we were busted by one of NY's finest making their rounds.

5. Park bench in Battery Park City late @ night nr. Albany Street w/some 'stray' from New Jersey. I was a mere bbw back then, but pushing towards ssbbw territory.

That's all i can disclose. Others are classified. LOL!

Katerina
Old 11-05-2010, 08:25 PM   #56
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishty View Post
I taught pre-school at a private christian daycare, the daycare was open till midnight and I would work really late if they needed me, but we rarely had more than 6 kids that late at night.
One long ago faithful night I had just signed my last students out,and was cleaning up my classroom, my best friend Dustin(who I had lost my virginity to only 2 weeks before) surprised me with a visit and late night burgers. We ate, I said bye to my co-worker and then Dustin climbed up my book nook stairs and just relaxed on my bean bags.... what started out as a joke about reading him a book ended as some of the hottest sex I've ever had, right there in my classroom, in my mini library surrounded by Dr.Suess and Shel Silverstein.

He's married with kids now, but I bet he'll never see a copy of Green Eggs and Ham without thinking about my flexible bean bag trick.

I went nuts with lysol and clorox the next morning... I never did feel guilty though.
uhmmm the guy that im totally into right now... his name is Dustin.

crazy!
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 01:29 AM   #57
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
uhmmm the guy that im totally into right now... his name is Dustin.

crazy!
Them Dustin's know a thing or two.
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 03:11 AM   #58
LordSheogorath
"Merc'! Merc'!"

LordSheogorath can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLordSheogorath can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Not really crazy but sorta a terrible situation... well...

My bestfriend's bathroom.

Needless to say the toilet was pulled from the flooring as he was yelling from his backyard, "PLEASE DON'T $%^& IN MY BATHROOM!"

Old 11-12-2010, 10:55 AM   #59
Bigtigmom
100% REAL, give it a try!

Bigtigmom is a member of the 500 clubBigtigmom is a member of the 500 clubBigtigmom is a member of the 500 clubBigtigmom is a member of the 500 clubBigtigmom is a member of the 500 clubBigtigmom is a member of the 500 club

A State Park somewhere in Chester County. I love the outdoors but not usually for that!! LOL Let me just say now that I LOVE my truck?
Old 11-15-2010, 03:12 PM   #60
Londonbikerboy

Londonbikerboy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLondonbikerboy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Santa Monica Pier (below the closed roller coaster)..... not sure if that counts, we didn't see that through to a happy ending so to speak (I was a bit of a wuss). A bench 20ft away from a london police station is the only other risque location that I can recall. Reading some of your posts however.... I feel inspired! Roll on the weekend!
Londonbikerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 07:34 PM   #61
Luv2BNaughty
\m/o.O\m/

Luv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going on

Wow, some crazy places here!!

The craziest place I can think of was this one time (not at bandcamp) the guy I was dating and I decided to hit up a backroad in my Blazer. Was full-out getting our freak on in the backseat when we were interrupted by 2 cops (local and a frickin' sheriff!). I don't think I've ever dressed so fast in my life *hah* They left us with a, "Ok. Carry on." lmfao It still makes me laugh thinking about that night!
Old 11-25-2010, 06:53 PM   #62
anamcaramnesis

anamcaramnesis has said some nice things
Default Museum of Modern Art

My partner's pal was a security guard and he let us in while working on night shift. First, we walked around admiring the paintings all alone in dim light. Suddenly we felt aroused and we had sex on the window board .
anamcaramnesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 01:58 AM   #63
pinkylou
Freak on a Leash

pinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 club

Hmm...

At the zoo, beside the giraffe house

At the cinema seeing Nightmare on Elm Street (yes a long time ago lol)

In the changing room at Evans at the Trafford Centre

Behind a castle by the sea

and various fumblings in a variety of places
pinkylou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 03:01 AM   #64
goatboy

goatboy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesgoatboy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsumm View Post
Let's see I have 3 instances that come to mind:

Third was me trying to cram an afternoon date in before church one Saturday night. Long story short, we were playful yet pressed for time so I performed oral sex on him while driving.
Who was driving? If it was you, I'm very impressed.
Old 11-27-2010, 12:54 PM   #65
SSBBW Katerina
FillOutUrProfileFellas

SSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going on

That's so awesome, anamcaramnesis. The Philadelphia Museum of Art has a middle eastern section. Very dim, torch light setting. very sensuous & heady. I'd love to be 'taken' there. I'll settle for just being kissed & felt up.
Old 11-27-2010, 08:43 PM   #66
dan

dan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized rep

I see were all very healthy n horny......
dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 08:42 PM   #67
patmcf

patmcf has super-sized reppatmcf has super-sized reppatmcf has super-sized reppatmcf has super-sized rep

In a vagina.
patmcf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 09:55 PM   #68
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by patmcf View Post
In a vagina.
You crazy rebel !
Old 11-30-2010, 11:16 PM   #69
Ms. Fat Booty

Ms. Fat Booty knows EXACTLY what's going onMs. Fat Booty knows EXACTLY what's going onMs. Fat Booty knows EXACTLY what's going onMs. Fat Booty knows EXACTLY what's going onMs. Fat Booty knows EXACTLY what's going onMs. Fat Booty knows EXACTLY what's going on

bent over a printer in someone's office. but he didn't check to see if anyone else was still there, and his door was wide open. things were getting loud and i guess his boss came out of his office to see what was going on. the boss saw. he got fired on the spot. I ran out of the building with my shirt on backwards. the end.
Ms. Fat Booty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 05:19 AM   #70
ciccialover

ciccialover has said some nice things

I had sex with my girlfriend in a dressing room....now that shop doesn't exist anymore!
ciccialover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 08:19 AM   #71
Cheesebeard

Cheesebeard can now change their title

On a trampoline at a house party snuck out at night and went for some bouncy bouncy fun fun!
Cheesebeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 04:30 PM   #72
KingColt

KingColt has super-sized repKingColt has super-sized repKingColt has super-sized repKingColt has super-sized rep

In the ass. Had to do that.
Old 01-12-2011, 07:25 PM   #73
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

the craziest place i've had sex is....in my mind.
Old 01-13-2011, 09:42 AM   #74
Johannes

Johannes can now change their title

On the floor of an VIA rail Observation Car going across Alberta. We didnīt know each other but it was dark outside so not much to see, but we had a bottle Lard Calvert and some German sausages. Then we only each had other!

On a public beach on Corfu, in the afternoon, under a towel, but only about 50 yards from other people. When we came up from the water we were both too hot not to do it!!

In a empty hallway to a house that we later realized was a Convent!

On a mountain meadow in a National Park. But as we did not realize it was right beneath a a vista point. When we looked up there was a bus load taking photos of the wilderness..... We must have been on many photos. And our clothes we not even near us.

On the upper bunk bed in a youth hostel dormitory with other people. She was an SSBBW and unfortunately our dynamic weight exceeded the limits of the bunk bed and just at her orgasm the whole thing collapsed.

In a the cook-pit of yacht, holding the tiller with one foot!

Under a table with table cloth. My gf was very drunk and fell on the floor and then rolled in under the table. I could not persuade her to leave but she persuaded me to come inside and then to come inside her.
Johannes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 03:06 PM   #75
Caleb

Caleb has said some nice things

Regents Park, 4 in the morning. I could see the giraffe's in London Zoo. What a great way to start the day!
Caleb is offline   Reply With Quote