Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 03-11-2011, 11:53 PM   #101
rubenesquehunny

rubenesquehunny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesrubenesquehunny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

ok, god thinking of this reminds me how much sex I have had and how much I am currently NOT having lol
but a few of my faves are:
At a park in the Bronx....we pulled off and he pulled out in the park lol
In the front seat of his car in the Stop and Shop parking lot lol when the store was open lol
On my front porch at 7am on a Monday morning (on a dare at like 19 yrs old lol)
all I can think of lol
Old 04-11-2011, 05:59 PM   #102
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm taking the 5th. If you really want to know, ask me

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 06:09 PM   #103
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandoz View Post
I'm taking the 5th. If you really want to know, ask me
I think that's the whole point of this thread. We're asking!
Old 04-11-2011, 07:14 PM   #104
J34
Purple Monkey Dishwasher!

J34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Uhm.. Three weeks ago, yeah.
In the back of an abandoned FedEx truck.
Old 04-11-2011, 11:05 PM   #105
luvbigfellas
Has lips like morphine

luvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this board

Let's see, I lost my virginity on the floor of the kitchen on an apron in a food court restaurant of the local (at the time) mall.

Other than that, probably on my old futon next to another couple having sex. That was a little awkward.

I did give a blowjob to a boyfriend in a bathroom of a student union once.

Oh, and on the bathroom floor of my boyfriend's (at the time) mother's house. With her in the hallway knocking on the door. And also on a couch obviously meant for one person. And in his workplace's office space on the carpet. And on a couch in the ladies' room of the office building. And in a storage space on a fur rug. This was an interesting relationship.

Last edited by luvbigfellas; 04-11-2011 at 11:09 PM.
luvbigfellas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 06:52 AM   #106
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
I think that's the whole point of this thread. We're asking!
LOL....I mean in private. <looks around> The walls have eyes

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 07:28 AM   #107
fluffyandcute

fluffyandcute has super-sized repfluffyandcute has super-sized repfluffyandcute has super-sized repfluffyandcute has super-sized rep

On the side of the road with the interstate right next to it
GOOD TIMES!!!
Old 04-12-2011, 12:47 PM   #108
LisaMarie86

LisaMarie86 has said some nice things

Lets see parking garage of a mall when I was like 16 or 17 they have cameras and security came and called my parents and I was banned from the mall for like 90 days. Also in a movie theater parking lot in the middle of the day.
LisaMarie86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 12:55 PM   #109
tallen1
Member of the human race

tallen1 can now change their title

When I was 17, doing it behind my car on the street with a blanket underneath us. The street was a dead end, so we could see cars coming.

When I was 23, getting head while driving down the interstate.

When I was 30, doing it at the end of a pier in moonlight in Jamaica (Hedonism).

Also when 30, being rode like a horse at 2pm in a pool (Hedonism again) while having a conversation with someone else.
tallen1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 05:31 PM   #110
Bettie Bomb

Bettie Bomb can now change their title

In the ocean... was on a cruise and we had stopped in port...
we were just out hanging onto eachother in the water (or thats how it looked)... not sure if anyone knew what we were doing..
Old 04-12-2011, 09:14 PM   #111
louisaml
Princess

louisaml can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslouisaml can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

In 2004 on a baseball diamond.
In 2004 in the backseat of a car that my friend was driving.
This January in my in-laws bathroom while they were banging on the door.
Tried to on the highway this afternoon but some poor old lady caught me with my top down.
Old 04-12-2011, 09:26 PM   #112
1love_emily
COLLEGE

1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm hoping I can get some at band camp this summer.

No lie, I'm going to band camp. Hopefully it will be as successful as the stigma that comes with it.

Love, Emily
1love_emily is offline   Reply With Quote