Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 09-28-2010, 06:52 AM   #51
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyJoy View Post
I saw a Sonic commercial yesterday about new "loaded burgers" they're adding to the menu this month. I've always hated their burgers for being flat and boring, but these might be worth a try. They also touted their "new and improved" footlong coney....although it was great as it was, so I'm curious to see how they've improved it.

It seems they're really making a big push to improve the "customer experience", too. I stopped off for a drink a few days ago, and the car hops were all introducing themselves by name and stating if we needed anything to push the button and ask for them specifically. Of course, that's also a good way for them to up their tips, too.

http://www.burgerbusiness.com/?p=4705
Yeah the new footlong is just fatter and juicer, so good.
The burgers, I haven't tried yet though, I'm excited, they look amazing!

Now about the Sonic Whores(it's a term of endearment,trust me. I have a few students and family members that car hop, it's a coming of age thing in these parts to be a Sonic girl, cause they make hella good tips for 14 year olds lol) I love each and every girl that hops in my town, but I have pity for the few on skates, I live in fear they'll fall or drop the food, I can't even eat for watching the little urchins. )

Btw, sonic cards are the BEST card stuffer ever invented...
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 11:08 AM   #52
lucidbliss

lucidbliss carries a lot of weight on this boardlucidbliss carries a lot of weight on this boardlucidbliss carries a lot of weight on this boardlucidbliss carries a lot of weight on this boardlucidbliss carries a lot of weight on this boardlucidbliss carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingguy View Post
This past year, NJ has been hit with the opening of a bunch of Sonic locations.

I'm no stranger to Sonic, I tried my first one about 10 years ago when I visited Joy in Little Rock.

I thought it might be a good time to have all of you Sonic veterans post about your favorite Sonic menu items. My latest favorite is the new foot long quarter pound Coney (hot dog with chili and melted cheese). It's plumper.........and that can't be bad.

Props to Sonic for their limeades too!
.....................I LOVE ME A CHILI CHEESE CONEY .. WITH CHILI CHEESE TOTS... AND A COCONUT CREAM PIE SHAKE.......NOM NOM... sorry lol got excited... yeah my boyfriend gets them for me he pretty much knows what i get everytime ....and the frito chili pie is good too..... ALSO IF YOU ARE A CHEESE STICK FAN BUT DONT LIKE SONICS.... YOUR HAVE TO TRY ARBYS.... THEY ARE SOOOOOOO GOOOOOODD

Last edited by lucidbliss; 10-11-2010 at 11:10 AM.
lucidbliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 11:14 AM   #53
lucidbliss

lucidbliss carries a lot of weight on this boardlucidbliss carries a lot of weight on this boardlucidbliss carries a lot of weight on this boardlucidbliss carries a lot of weight on this boardlucidbliss carries a lot of weight on this boardlucidbliss carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishty View Post
Sonic is a Southern thing really. I have eaten at a number of Sonics all over this great nation, and I haven't found one above the Mason-Dixon Line that can make a proper coney and rings.

I'm not a Sonic burger fan because since I was 8 they have the 5 for 5 at 5 on Monday, and by god we ate 'em every Monday.(#2 and #3s) Never failed. But when I do want a Sonic burger I get it plain. Meat and bun. The bun is buttered and toasted and adds just enough flavor to make the thin dry beef patty good.

I love a foot-long chilli cheese coney extra mustard and onions & and extreme tater tots (Shredded cheese,chilli,onions,ranch dressing(some sonics put sour cream),jalapenos on top of about a pound of tater tots.) Yes sir.

Their slaw dogs and onion rings make my giant 44 oz cherry root beer weep.

Sometimes I get a grilled chicken wrap and motz sticks. Goes great with a real fruit slush lemonberry add cherry.

Dessert. Hot fudge sundae or a banana split.

and also about the rings.... the batter is the powder they use for there soft serve..... thats why they are sweet.... so in case anyone wanted to know
lucidbliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 05:02 PM   #54
DirtyLittleDiva

DirtyLittleDiva can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDirtyLittleDiva can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I LOVE Sonic. Especially the drinks and the extra long cheese coney. Since moving to Cali from TX where there is a Sonic on every corner, I miss it! The closest one to me is 45 mins away!!!
Old 10-16-2010, 09:01 PM   #55
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

Their commercials constantly taunt me with their tasty looking food but I have yet to eat at one as they don't seem to exist around here

Dennis

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 10:21 PM   #56
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I finally had Sonic tonight after waiting for what seems like forever for one to open up close to me. After all the build up and all the hype I have to say that I was disappointed. The service was ridiculous, but that had nothing to do with the food. I did like my Cherry Limeade though and I'm willing to give them another chance. Maybe next time the food will be better.

You're your own standard of beauty. There's no one else in the world who looks like you, so how can you compare yourself to anyone else? - Stacy London
JerseyGirl07093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 11:15 PM   #57
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Don't bet the farm on that, JerseyGirl. With a few exceptions, the food at Sonic is mediocre. The footlong dog is darn tasty, though. What really makes Sonic worth going to is their drinks. I love their flavored iced teas.
Old 10-20-2010, 01:23 PM   #58
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
Don't bet the farm on that, JerseyGirl. With a few exceptions, the food at Sonic is mediocre. The footlong dog is darn tasty, though. What really makes Sonic worth going to is their drinks. I love their flavored iced teas.
The only thing that got me really excited were all the drink options. Limeades, shakes, slushies, etc. Even a Root Beer float. So many flavors and options. Those are what I will go back for.

You're your own standard of beauty. There's no one else in the world who looks like you, so how can you compare yourself to anyone else? - Stacy London
JerseyGirl07093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 03:04 PM   #59
b0nnie

b0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging in

I love Sonic I usually get a supersonic cheeseburger, fries, and a chocolate-banana milkshake...YUMMMY
b0nnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 06:46 PM   #60
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It's new, and improved:
Quote:
Sonic's new and improved Footlong Quarter Pound Coney, introduced in the summer, may have been touted for its "bigger than ever" size and flavor, but that was before the dog got a Tex-Mex makeover.

The chain's new Tex-Mex Footlong Quarter Pound Coney is covered in chili and cheese and topped with Fritos corn chips, Jalapenos, onions and a zesty chipotle sauce.

With tots for $3.99.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg doggie.jpg (57.0 KB, 207 views)
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 07:10 PM   #61
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
It's new, and improved:

With tots for $3.99.
Yummy...
cinnamitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 06:14 PM   #62
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
It's new, and improved:

With tots for $3.99.
I had the tex mex coney tonight. OMG OMG OMG...it is amazing. I think they even stepped up the quality of the hotdog.

I see many more of these in my future.
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 07:46 PM   #63
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I live about 1.5 miles away from a Sonic.

Best things:
BLT toaster sandwiches for breakfast. I mean the actual BLT and not the one that has it on top of a big hamburger. Their bacon is cooked to perfection

Peanut butter milkshake

Reeses cup sonic blast

Oh and their regular hamburgers with mayo ain't bad either

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 07:53 PM   #64
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

We had 3 and all were owned by the same person and all went out of business at the same time, and still sitting there waiting for the next owner.

But I loved their hamburgers and corn dogs. The onion rings were pretty good too

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 05:15 PM   #65
riplee

riplee has super-sized repriplee has super-sized repriplee has super-sized repriplee has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
I'm a big fan of their lime slush with just a splash of the diet cherry syrup.
Old 01-30-2011, 03:57 PM   #66
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Sonic was having a special round here lately......BLT and tots for $2.99

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 01-30-2011, 06:40 PM   #67
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Sonic was having a special round here lately......BLT and tots for $2.99
We just got a Sonic nearby and I haven't been yet. How is the BLT? What's it like? I love love love a good BLT. But can't imagine a fast food version...
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 07:10 PM   #68
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It might be more trouble to go to Sonic for a BLT than to make your own. Plus, of course, if you make your own you get to smell the bacon frying.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 07:59 PM   #69
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
It might be more trouble to go to Sonic for a BLT than to make your own. Plus, of course, if you make your own you get to smell the bacon frying.
Dr. F, as much as I love bacon, I find it annoying to cook it. Such a mess. So, if I can get a good BLT at a drive through?
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 11:23 AM   #70
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
Dr. F, as much as I love bacon, I find it annoying to cook it. Such a mess.
You know, I've been a vegetarian so long I forgot how messy bacon is! My father (may he rest in peace) lived for nearly ten years on overcooked bacon and metamucil. He broiled his bacon, and he never cleaned out the broiler pan. And one day he forgot and went for a walk while he had bacon in the oven. Well, the insurance paid for new carpet, wallpaper, and paint to repair the smoke damage, but it really drove home how messy bacon can be.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 11:32 AM   #71
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm so glad we don't have these in Canada. I would be in trouble.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 05:12 PM   #72
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
We just got a Sonic nearby and I haven't been yet. How is the BLT? What's it like? I love love love a good BLT. But can't imagine a fast food version...
I personally enjoy their BLT. It is on their Texas toast with of course, bacon, lettuce and tomato. However, if you are truly hungry, make sure you get a side or sides and/or one of their pretty dang good hotdogs. Also, I like to get their french toast sticks as dessert. So good.

And now I am sad because both of my Sonics are gone. Gone but not forgotten.
Old 01-31-2011, 05:24 PM   #73
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
I'm with SVS on this one......making it is messy and time consuming. Love it when the waitress on skates brings it to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_A_Bunny View Post
I personally enjoy their BLT. It is on their Texas toast with of course, bacon, lettuce and tomato. However, if you are truly hungry, make sure you get a side or sides and/or one of their pretty dang good hotdogs. Also, I like to get their french toast sticks as dessert. So good.

And now I am sad because both of my Sonics are gone. Gone but not forgotten.
She is right- texas toast and good quality bacon- cooked crisp (exactly how I like it!) The tots are tasty, too, of course.

I also like the Reese's cup Sonic ice cream blaster- it's heaven SVS- especially when you get to the bottom where all that chocolate and peanut butter has settled

Old 01-31-2011, 05:31 PM   #74
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I just located one less than 30 miles from my house.....I must try this Sonic thing you speak of.....

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 11:31 AM   #75
MLadyJ

MLadyJ does more than just post hot picsMLadyJ does more than just post hot picsMLadyJ does more than just post hot pics

I love Sonic's foot long coney with chili, cheese and onions.
they use to have a Fried ice cream blast ( a light caramel ice cream with sugaredf and cinnamoned little peices of tortillia) Some kind of wonderful!! I tried their toaster sandwich ( a patty melt) but the outside of the bread was just way too greasy for me..it dripped all over. The burgers are... ucky. Last year they had a blackberry ice tea that was so wonderful..a real thirst quencher..,makes me wish summer was here...good news is DH just called and is bringing me Sonic for lunch!! Long live my favorite FA!!