Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 08-01-2010, 09:08 AM   #1
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Fictional BHMs

Post some BHMs in fiction!

Dr. Robotnik from 'Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog'. Actually designed by Milton Knight to be "Animation's Sexiest Fat Man".

I believe it.
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 11:25 AM   #2
RVGleason

RVGleason carries a lot of weight on this boardRVGleason carries a lot of weight on this boardRVGleason carries a lot of weight on this boardRVGleason carries a lot of weight on this boardRVGleason carries a lot of weight on this boardRVGleason carries a lot of weight on this board

Well, there was the time Superman and Superboy put on a few pounds.

There's also Herbie Popnecker, AKA, Fat Fury (check out Buffetbelly's thread on Herbie)

Big Daddy in the comic 'Raising Duncan' is another goodie.

Also Billy Bunter from England, one the oldest comic characters around.

RV
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fat%2Bsuperboy.jpg (66.8 KB, 755 views)
File Type: jpg fat-superman.jpg (57.4 KB, 757 views)
File Type: jpg 15wks9v.jpg (33.6 KB, 750 views)
File Type: jpg 132158.full[1].jpg (22.8 KB, 751 views)
File Type: jpg Bunter.jpg (10.8 KB, 746 views)
RVGleason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 11:26 AM   #3
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Nevermind, I was beaten to it.
Old 08-01-2010, 11:27 AM   #4
RVGleason

RVGleason carries a lot of weight on this boardRVGleason carries a lot of weight on this boardRVGleason carries a lot of weight on this boardRVGleason carries a lot of weight on this boardRVGleason carries a lot of weight on this boardRVGleason carries a lot of weight on this board

And then, 'Ahem', there is Tiny.

RV
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Recline.jpg (49.0 KB, 751 views)
RVGleason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 01:10 PM   #5
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Also http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bNCfEvQFUY
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 10:15 AM   #6
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm somewhat fascinated with Mark Vorkosigan, a character in the Myles Vorkosigan series by Lois McMaster Bujold. He first shows up in Brothers in Arms, but things get more interesting in Mirror Dance and later books.
Old 08-02-2010, 10:34 AM   #7
Durin

Durin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized rep

Nevvarre from Robin Hobb's Forest Mage Trilogy

Doc Webster from Spider Robinson's Callahan's books
Durin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 12:23 PM   #8
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durin View Post

Doc Webster from Spider Robinson's Callahan's books
Not bhm related, but it turns out that the narrator of those stories is an FA, and in later books marries a BBW....so at least FA/big-partner support as well as Doc being a great character I also recall a BHM/BBW married couple being key in another of Robinson's books, but I forget the title
Old 08-02-2010, 01:15 PM   #9
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Did I mention I'm a fictional BHM?
Old 08-02-2010, 05:06 PM   #10
Buffetbelly
Nosh, destroyer of snacks

Buffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 club

There's an entire semi-scholarly book on this subject. Fat men in literature are reviewed back to ancient Greeks and commented upon at length. Here's the page on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Fat-Boys-Sande.../dp/0803221835
Buffetbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 05:35 PM   #11
LovesBigMen
Poco G. leave it there xD

LovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized rep

Oh yeah my favorite mario
Attached Images
File Type: jpg JollyMarioBigMario.jpg (48.0 KB, 688 views)
Old 08-02-2010, 06:01 PM   #12
Robert69

Robert69 has said some nice things

Allow me to go nerdy for a moment and mention The Penguin (Batman villain) and Kingpin (Marvel villain)...both very awesome...

*Edit* and X-Men's The Blob...
Robert69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 06:14 PM   #13
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesBigMen View Post
Oh yeah my favorite mario
I love me some Mario!!!!!

Old 08-02-2010, 11:50 PM   #14
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert69 View Post
Allow me to go nerdy for a moment and mention The Penguin (Batman villain) and Kingpin (Marvel villain)...both very awesome...

*Edit* and X-Men's The Blob...
Kong from Ultimate Spider-man
Original Doc Ock isn't tiny either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVGleason View Post
There's also Herbie Popnecker, AKA, Fat Fury (check out Buffetbelly's thread on Herbie)
I was wondering what the over under would be on how long it would take for Herbie to show up in this thread. Two posts. Wow

ALRIGHT, so here we go. You got Fat Albert, Peter Griffin, Comic Book Guy from The Simpsons, Hurley from Lost. That's what I got for now.
theronin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 11:56 PM   #15
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by theronin23 View Post

I was wondering what the over under would be on how long it would take for Herbie to show up in this thread. Two posts. Wow

ALRIGHT, so here we go. You got Fat Albert, Peter Griffin, Comic Book Guy from The Simpsons, Hurley from Lost. That's what I got for now.
Woah, woah, wait. What are you trying to say? Are you insinuating that didn't actually happen?
Old 08-03-2010, 12:06 AM   #16
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillSpark View Post
Woah, woah, wait. What are you trying to say? Are you insinuating that didn't actually happen?
I would never insinuate that. You and I both know it did, in fact, happen. But the mere commoners, they are not so enlightened.
Old 08-03-2010, 12:06 AM   #17
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Old 08-03-2010, 04:18 AM   #18
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
The Rhino from Spiderman, too.

..And the guy in "Paprika". I can't find a picture....
Old 08-03-2010, 04:26 AM   #19
theronin23

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionic_eggplant View Post
The Rhino from Spiderman, too.

..And the guy in "Paprika". I can't find a picture....
That's very subjective, based upon who's drawing him. I've seen him drawn as a straight up musclehead...a tall guy with like 2% body fat and mounds of muscle; but, I have also seen him drawn in a way that might be very alluring to some of the female population of this board.

I don't really do anime, but a quick google search says his name is Dr. Kosaku Tokita
Old 08-03-2010, 07:12 AM   #20
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
I'm somewhat fascinated with Mark Vorkosigan, a character in the Myles Vorkosigan series by Lois McMaster Bujold. He first shows up in Brothers in Arms, but things get more interesting in Mirror Dance and later books.
Mark Vorkosigan is an interesting character!
Old 08-04-2010, 11:21 AM   #21
Buffetbelly

Buffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
That's very subjective, based upon who's drawing him. I've seen him drawn as a straight up musclehead...a tall guy with like 2% body fat and mounds of muscle; but, I have also seen him drawn in a way that might be very alluring to some of the female population of this board.

I don't really do anime, but a quick google search says his name is Dr. Kosaku Tokita
He's not muscular at all! Look at the massive double chins and double everything on the guy:

Compare him to the size of his partner as they explore the abandoned amusement park:

Here's short "making of" video about the amusement park scenes:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/mpd/permalink/m3GRTI6S7M2WZC

Random stills from Paprika:

He practically takes up the whole elevator! He and Paprika are having a tiff in this scence:

Last edited by Buffetbelly; 08-04-2010 at 11:31 AM.
Old 08-04-2010, 11:36 AM   #22
theronin23

The first paragraph was talking about Rhino, the subject of HER first paragraph :P
Old 08-07-2010, 07:47 PM   #23
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

El Superbeasto

lol

Old 08-09-2010, 03:29 PM   #24
SnapDragon
Filthy Letch

SnapDragon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSnapDragon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Not many will be familiar with this guy, but he's called Sergeant Blob and he's an alien villain thingumy from a British '80s cartoon called The Dreamstone.

There's also Fatty Fudge from the Minnie the Minx cartoons.

To the person who said Mario, Wario is fatter and more awesome. ;-) And I never understood why Robotnik had black eyes in the cartoons and a dunce's cap-shaped piece of skin hanging off the back of his head. :-/
Old 08-10-2010, 03:58 PM   #25
Buffetbelly

An early achetype --perhaps one of the earlies fat boys encountered by impressionable little girls --is Augustus Gloop: