Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 08-10-2010, 10:34 PM   #26
Wanderer
Actor at Extra-Large

Wanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnapDragon View Post
To the person who said Mario, Wario is fatter and more awesome. ;-) And I never understood why Robotnik had black eyes in the cartoons and a dunce's cap-shaped piece of skin hanging off the back of his head. :-/
As with other fictional characters, it depends on who's drawing him:

In the more serious SatAM cartoon, he has a more normal head (though the eyes stay black):

In the Smash Bros' video games, he's taller, based more on the comics:

Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 10:36 PM   #27
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ralph Kramden from The Honeymooners

Major Winchester from M*A*S*H*

Norm from Cheers

Palmer from Final Fantasy 7
Old 08-10-2010, 11:29 PM   #28
LovelyLiz

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Misha Borisovich Vainberg in Absurdistan by Gary Shteyngart.

This is a case where the weight the author gives his main character doesn't add up with how he portrays his body, etc. The author says the character is about 300 lbs, but I'd say based on some of the anecdotal evidence about his weight (of which there is a lot), what he can and can't do, etc., he seems to be more like about 400 lbs or so.
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 11:46 AM   #29
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

But wait there's more!

Luca Brazi from The Godfather

Dan Connor from Roseanne

Artie Lang from Mad TV (Yes i know that's his real name)

Kamala from WWE
Old 08-11-2010, 04:11 PM   #30
RVGleason

RVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 club

How about Falstaff, the most famous fictional BHM of all time?

RV
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Falstaff.jpg (29.9 KB, 454 views)
RVGleason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 04:15 PM   #31
MissCrissi

MissCrissi has said some nice things

It totally isn't a person, but I remember Timpleton from the original Charlotte's Web cartoon. I got turned on when I was little from his feasting....didn't realize what it actually was until now =P
MissCrissi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 04:16 PM   #32
RVGleason

RVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 club

Also Obelix.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg obelix02.jpg (29.1 KB, 456 views)
Old 08-11-2010, 05:32 PM   #33
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCrissi View Post
It totally isn't a person, but I remember Timpleton from the original Charlotte's Web cartoon. I got turned on when I was little from his feasting....didn't realize what it actually was until now =P
Same thing happened to me xD Winnie the Pooh was my ultimate favorite when I was little though- he loved eating and being fat. I never understood just why I liked it until puberty >.<
Amaranthine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 05:51 PM   #34
RVGleason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
Same thing happened to me xD Winnie the Pooh was my ultimate favorite when I was little though- he loved eating and being fat. I never understood just why I liked it until puberty >.<
Yes, Pooh's a favorite.

RV
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pooh.jpg (20.6 KB, 453 views)
Old 08-11-2010, 06:05 PM   #35
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVGleason View Post
Yes, Pooh's a favorite.

RV
Ugh... way to ruin my childhood innocence there. Here I was, going to tell my future children all about the silly antics of pooh-bear, now the only thing I'll be able to think of is this.
Old 08-11-2010, 07:04 PM   #36
Wanderer
Actor at Extra-Large

Wanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
Pooh's fine for stuckage, but Templeton was better overall. Sloshing and rippling and jiggling as he tried to walk around that huge (for a rat) gut of his.
Old 08-12-2010, 05:08 AM   #37
RVGleason

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionic_eggplant View Post
Ugh... way to ruin my childhood innocence there. Here I was, going to tell my future children all about the silly antics of pooh-bear, now the only thing I'll be able to think of is this.
You don't HAVE to show this picture. Go with the original Pooh books or the early Disney Pooh shorts and everything will be just ducky.

RV
Old 08-13-2010, 06:24 AM   #38
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

E. Honda from the Street Fighter games is pretty awesome

HUNDRED HAND SLAM
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 08:18 PM   #39
KHayes666
Go away

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakyfred View Post

HUNDRED HAND SLAM
forgot about Honda.....who was the sumo from Tekken?
Old 08-15-2010, 12:43 AM   #40
Wanderer
Actor at Extra-Large

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
forgot about Honda.....who was the sumo from Tekken?
Ganryu:

Old 01-22-2013, 12:10 PM   #41
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I've come across another one - Constable Horatio Cobb in Dan Gutteridge's Turncoat series. He's a policeman in 1830s Toronto, and while we haven't been told exactly how big he is, here's a quote:

"You could always try bein' a policeman," Cobb suggested. (This to a friend looking to do something after leaving the British Army.)

"I haven't got the stomach for it." (This is the friend replying.)

Cobb glanced down at the wheel of flesh that circumnavigated his middle and was kept sturdy by a steady feeding of warm beer and pub grub. "I can't see you bustin' heads and manhandlin' drunks,.....

We are told that Constable Cobb is bigger than his wife, and his wife Dora is described "...as round and pink-fleshed as nearly three hundred pounds can accomplish."
Old 01-22-2013, 05:45 PM   #42
melinda333
panda

melinda333 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmelinda333 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmelinda333 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Cleveland

melinda333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 07:22 PM   #43
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I can't believe the thread has gotten this far without anyone mentioning Nero Wolfe! Does no one read Rex Stout's whodunits any more?
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 09:27 PM   #44
Shinobi_Hime-Sama
Found Mr. Right...I hope.

Shinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized rep

This is more recent, the arc in Naruto Shippuuden Chikara just concluded. This is Dokku, a village guard who was fired just before Kabuto and his zombie shinobi attacked his village. If you're a fan, these shows have not been dubbed or aired in North America and if you don't want to see, don't look. But I don't feel like waiting 3 years for them to butcher the originals.../animenerdrant.

He, of course, makes the expected promise to his childhood love to "lose the weight" once he's better.
Shinobi_Hime-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 11:51 AM   #45
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakyfred View Post

HUNDRED HAND SLAM
im a fan of the man honda myself...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rsz_138778_449878383419_2221563_n0000.jpg (111.6 KB, 307 views)
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 01:27 PM   #46
Mckee

Mckee has super-sized repMckee has super-sized repMckee has super-sized repMckee has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
I can't believe the thread has gotten this far without anyone mentioning Nero Wolfe! Does no one read Rex Stout's whodunits any more?
Well said! One of my fav!

Mckee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 09:13 AM   #47
Mckee

Mckee has super-sized repMckee has super-sized repMckee has super-sized repMckee has super-sized rep

Zagor is an italian comic book, set in America first half of the 19th century. The main character's sidekick, named Chico, is a BHM.

Mckee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 10:05 PM   #48
KittyCourtz
Freelance Illustrator

KittyCourtz can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKittyCourtz can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Ahh, I love Paprika! Tokita is a cutie! ^_^

I absolutely love these guys.

Cogsworth as a human from Beauty and the Beast

Chief Tannabok from The Road to El Dorado
KittyCourtz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 08:56 PM   #49
Drifter

Drifter has said some nice things

One of the supporting characters in the book I'm writing is a BHM, and he is the main character ashort storie I have been writing.

Also let's not Jinx' forget Mr. Popo!

(In case anyone misses the reference, jinx from pokemon... )
Drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 08:37 AM   #50
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Howard Mollison in The Casual Vacancy.... though enjoy Rowling's descriptions of him in the novel, I'm sure that the movie won't have him anywhere near as big. (In the novel, he takes up an entire double bed himself, with his wife sleeping in a second bed beside his.)