Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 03-25-2011, 06:43 AM   #226
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toomuchspagett View Post

well i am a fucking eggplant. :]
Oh fuck yeah.
Old 03-26-2011, 01:33 AM   #227
b0nnie

b0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging in

Just me...

Last edited by b0nnie; 07-13-2011 at 04:43 AM.
b0nnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 07:11 AM   #228
Make_Lunch_Not_War
Ken

Location: New Jersey, home of mosquitoes & underachieving NHL teams
Make_Lunch_Not_War can now change their title

Quote:

I've always hated eggplant... until I saw your picture. Now it's my new favorite food!

(Thanks for sharing)
Old 03-26-2011, 09:53 AM   #229
tinkerbell

tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Eh, what the hell

I took these a couple of months ago. I <3 my ass.

tinkerbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 12:51 PM   #230
degek2001

degek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdegek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
Eh, what the hell

Wow I like your bigger butt. Very hot. And your legs! W W
<3 Henk
degek2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 09:35 PM   #231
UnknownSpirit01
King of the ______

UnknownSpirit01 has super-sized repUnknownSpirit01 has super-sized repUnknownSpirit01 has super-sized repUnknownSpirit01 has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofy girl View Post
I can't stop showing my butt...
Quote:
Originally Posted by goofy girl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurvaceous_Kelsey View Post
Taken moments ago...I got a new swim suit
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCBeccabae View Post
I suppose these are slightly relevant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shosh View Post
Attachment 91591

I love my big fat bum!
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0nnie View Post
Just me...
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
Eh, what the hell

itsss........uuhhhh.....totototooooooooo.......uuu mmmmm.........mmmmmuuuuuuuuccccccchhhhhh.......... ......
*faints with nose bleeding*
Old 03-27-2011, 10:47 PM   #232
toomuchspagett

toomuchspagett can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestoomuchspagett can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default ;}

all i want is bitches, big booty bitches
used to sell crack, so i could stack my riches.
toomuchspagett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 03:36 AM   #233
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnknownSpirit01 View Post
itsss........uuhhhh.....totototooooooooo.......uuu mmmmm.........mmmmmuuuuuuuuccccccchhhhhh.......... ......
*faints with nose bleeding*
LOL you're cute
Old 03-28-2011, 01:25 PM   #234
Twilley

Twilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

Because I can't rep you again today, lol
Old 03-28-2011, 03:48 PM   #235
Freedumb
RAZZLE DAZZLE!!!

Freedumb can now change their title

Quote:

Yowza!!!
Old 04-02-2011, 10:18 PM   #236
CaitiDee
Cheesecake?

CaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging in

Does this Ken doll make my butt look big??
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_0042.jpg (50.9 KB, 2086 views)
CaitiDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 10:21 PM   #237
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaitiDee View Post
There needs to be a significant increase int he amount of me in that picture.
Old 04-02-2011, 11:25 PM   #238
Never2fat4me

Never2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
If it weren't for Ken's "missing piece", I sure would be jealous of him! You look as gorgeous as ever.

Chris
Never2fat4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 06:22 AM   #239
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
As a matter of fact from the angle Im looking at it from it sure does and I'm not complaining one bit. And I thought size doesn't matter here anyway
Right now Im sure a lot of guys want to be Ken right about now
Old 04-03-2011, 11:21 AM   #240
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
No, somehow I don't think that's it...
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 01:36 PM   #241
Maverick14120

Maverick14120 has said some nice things

Now i remember why i miss this place
Maverick14120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 02:36 PM   #242
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I meant to do this for my 2000th post. Just pretend this happened 11 posts ago. I couldn't decide between them, so you get double the ass :P

Last edited by penguin; 05-28-2011 at 11:06 AM.
penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 02:51 PM   #243
CaitiDee
Cheesecake?

CaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
I meant to do this for my 2000th post. Just pretend this happened 11 posts ago. I couldn't decide between them, so you get double the ass :P
Whoa! Incredible backside.
CaitiDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 02:54 PM   #244
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Asstounding.

(Also congratulations on reaching 2000 posts!)
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 03:01 PM   #245
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Whoa! Incredible backside.
Thanks! I'm really loving it these days

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelylady78 View Post
Asstounding.

(Also congratulations on reaching 2000 posts!)
bwahaha! And thank you. Done in a few days over 6 months of being here, too. I guess I post a lot :P
Old 05-13-2011, 03:03 PM   #246
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Well now that we have the back and the front of you in the shower, the picture is complete. You have great assests my dear. And when Im left speechless I an only do this for you
Old 05-13-2011, 03:15 PM   #247
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dansinfool View Post
Well now that we have the back and the front of you in the shower, the picture is complete. You have great assests my dear. And when Im left speechless I an only do this for you
Aww thanks I aim to please!
Old 05-13-2011, 03:19 PM   #248
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Quote:
Aww thanks I aim to please!

Ummmm well you get an A +++ in the pleasing department my dear.
At least in my book you do
Old 05-13-2011, 07:19 PM   #249
Paul

Paul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I am very happy that you could not decide. This means double the pleasure. very nice!!!

Quote:

I'm a Canadian.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 07:22 PM   #250
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dansinfool View Post
Ummmm well you get an A +++ in the pleasing department my dear.
At least in my book you do
Woo! Do I get some gold stars too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I am very happy that you could not decide. This means double the pleasure. very nice!!!
I figured you guys wouldn't be complaining about that Thanks!