Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 05-14-2011, 12:56 AM   #251
jeff7005

jeff7005 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjeff7005 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
I meant to do this for my 2000th post. Just pretend this happened 11 posts ago. I couldn't decide between them, so you get double the ass :P
wooooowgreat bum
jeff7005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 02:53 AM   #252
Never2fat4me

Never2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticed
Thumbs up

Quote:
I meant to do this for my 2000th post. Just pretend this happened 11 posts ago. I couldn't decide between them, so you get double the ass :P
Double the pleasure, double the fun!! Thanks for these awesome pics of one of Dims very best. Happy double thousand!!

Chris
Old 05-14-2011, 03:50 AM   #253
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff7005 View Post
wooooowgreat bum
thank you! I'm a fan of it too :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never2fat4me View Post
Double the pleasure, double the fun!! Thanks for these awesome pics of one of Dims very best. Happy double thousand!!

Chris
Aww thank you, that's so sweet!
Old 05-14-2011, 08:15 AM   #254
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'll chime in here a VERY nice backside!!
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 09:25 AM   #255
RedPhoenix1969

RedPhoenix1969 can now change their title

As a self proclaimed butt man, I must say that this is my FAVORITE thread on this site. All the ladies are beautiful and your butts are FREAKING AMAZING. Thank you all for making my day every day.
RedPhoenix1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 09:26 AM   #256
RedPhoenix1969

Quote:
Penguin, you have an absolutely gorgeous ass.
Old 05-14-2011, 02:17 PM   #257
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
I'll chime in here a VERY nice backside!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedPhoenix1969 View Post
Penguin, you have an absolutely gorgeous ass.
Thank you very much
Old 05-14-2011, 02:35 PM   #258
Twilley

Twilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to penguin again.

:w ubu:

How does one find a job application for "bath time helper"????
Old 05-14-2011, 02:39 PM   #259
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Ask and ye shall receive

Although I thought this was more appropriate here than in the nekkid thread.

Last edited by lovelylady78; 06-20-2011 at 12:49 PM.
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 02:39 PM   #260
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilley View Post
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to penguin again.

:w ubu:

How does one find a job application for "bath time helper"????
I'll send you an application form. :P
Old 05-14-2011, 03:40 PM   #261
RedPhoenix1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelylady78 View Post
OMG Stunning LL78..............
Old 05-14-2011, 04:43 PM   #262
boy22bbwluv

boy22bbwluv has said some nice things

Quote:
Wow just wow! Between these and your other shower pic
boy22bbwluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 06:00 PM   #263
Never2fat4me

Never2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Who knew a guy could be totally turned on by such a tiny piece of fabric. You rock, LL78!

Chris
Old 05-15-2011, 01:39 AM   #264
OIFMountaineer
Kilt Up.

OIFMountaineer is a member of the 500 clubOIFMountaineer is a member of the 500 clubOIFMountaineer is a member of the 500 clubOIFMountaineer is a member of the 500 clubOIFMountaineer is a member of the 500 clubOIFMountaineer is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
I love your taste in lingerie, and even more, how well you wear it.
Old 05-15-2011, 07:23 AM   #265
PunkyGurly74
History wonkette

PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Between you and Penguin .......I do believe you girls need a spanking! heheheheh

I'm not aware of too many things. I know what I know if you know what I mean. Do ya?
PunkyGurly74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 10:57 AM   #266
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedPhoenix1969 View Post
OMG Stunning LL78..............
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never2fat4me View Post
Who knew a guy could be totally turned on by such a tiny piece of fabric. You rock, LL78!

Chris
Who knew, indeed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OIFMountaineer View Post
I love your taste in lingerie, and even more, how well you wear it.
Thank you. I enjoy having you geographically obligated to support my posts. In fact, I'm thinking of going around picking ridiculous fights with people because I know you have to back me up. It's WV law.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkyGurly74 View Post
Between you and Penguin .......I do believe you girls need a spanking! heheheheh
You are always quick to offer up some good natured spanking. I like that about you.
Old 05-15-2011, 11:21 AM   #267
PunkyGurly74
History wonkette

PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
You are always quick to offer up some good natured spanking. I like that about you.
Geesh, I guess I am all pervy and stuff...but, hey not my fault..you posted the photos!!! Teases!

I'm not aware of too many things. I know what I know if you know what I mean. Do ya?
Old 05-15-2011, 11:43 AM   #268
lovelylady78

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkyGurly74 View Post
Geesh, I guess I am all pervy and stuff...but, hey not my fault..you posted the photos!!! Teases!
Hahaha...I didn't mean to say that you were all pervy! And I definitely started it.
Old 05-15-2011, 12:03 PM   #269
PunkyGurly74
History wonkette

Quote:
Hahaha...I didn't mean to say that you were all pervy! And I definitely started it.
LOL you are fine...I'm not upset at all...pervy is all I have :: giggling:: Err...well, that and stalking a certain boy :: laughing:: j/k

Old 05-15-2011, 12:35 PM   #270
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!

let the peace of ass jokes begin
Old 05-15-2011, 01:19 PM   #271
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofy girl View Post
As I've said before, Goofy Hot! No joke.

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 01:33 PM   #272
OIFMountaineer
Kilt Up.

OIFMountaineer is a member of the 500 clubOIFMountaineer is a member of the 500 clubOIFMountaineer is a member of the 500 clubOIFMountaineer is a member of the 500 clubOIFMountaineer is a member of the 500 clubOIFMountaineer is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Thank you. I enjoy having you geographically obligated to support my posts. In fact, I'm thinking of going around picking ridiculous fights with people because I know you have to back me up.
Oh, after tonight, I am ever-so-ready. Let's get 'em. If they're Montagues, we're Capulets. If they're Sharks, we're Jets.

Quote:
It's WV law.
Otherwise known as the Freedom Of Instigation Act of 1878.
Old 05-16-2011, 05:48 AM   #273
Kamily

Kamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized rep

Kamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 05:51 AM   #274
Kamily

Kamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized rep

Kamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 08:23 AM   #275
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofy girl View Post
There's nothing funny about that...you have a SERIOUSly hot backside
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote