Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 05-16-2011, 09:08 AM   #276
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamily View Post
Both of your pictures are great, but I especially like this one- cute panties!!
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 09:42 AM   #277
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofy girl View Post
let the peace of ass jokes begin
No joke... you just have a nice ASS
Old 05-16-2011, 09:43 AM   #278
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelylady78 View Post

Oh I love cheeky panties They look great on you!
Old 05-16-2011, 08:46 PM   #279
b0nnie

b0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging in

Booty....lol

Last edited by b0nnie; 07-13-2011 at 04:44 AM.
b0nnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 03:54 AM   #280
Kamily

Kamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dansinfool View Post
Oh I love cheeky panties They look great on you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelylady78 View Post
Thanks! I love them!
Kamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 09:49 AM   #281
Mikey

Mikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 club
Default Double header!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
I meant to do this for my 2000th post. Just pretend this happened 11 posts ago. I couldn't decide between them, so you get double the ass :P
Both look fantastic to me!!!
Mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 01:06 PM   #282
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0nnie View Post
Booty....lol
rockin everywhere....rockin everywhere
Old 05-20-2011, 02:12 AM   #283
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

damn kamily just damn!
Old 05-20-2011, 08:33 AM   #284
biggirlcrazy3

biggirlcrazy3 has said some nice things

Quote:
I meant to do this for my 2000th post. Just pretend this happened 11 posts ago. I couldn't decide between them, so you get double the ass :P
wow! i am done! that is too hot for words!!!!!
Old 05-22-2011, 04:36 AM   #285
Mikey

Mikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 club
Default Wow!

Quote:
Fabulous!!!
Mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 01:25 PM   #286
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boy22bbwluv View Post
Wow just wow! Between these and your other shower pic
Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkyGurly74 View Post
Between you and Penguin .......I do believe you girls need a spanking! heheheheh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
Both look fantastic to me!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggirlcrazy3 View Post
wow! i am done! that is too hot for words!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
Fabulous!!!
Thank you
Old 05-23-2011, 09:15 AM   #287
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Wow.. this thread exploded.... Go ladies!!!
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 08:19 AM   #288
Never2fat4me

Never2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aust99 View Post
Wow.. this thread exploded.... Go ladies!!!
Looking forward to your contribution, Aust99!
Old 05-24-2011, 09:25 AM   #289
Kamily

Kamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyDuty24 View Post
damn kamily just damn!

Why thank u my dear chocolate thundah! LOL
Kamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 04:45 AM   #290
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Why thank u my dear chocolate thundah! LOL
haha your welcome white chocolate you!
Old 05-27-2011, 10:04 PM   #291
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

View from the back!

Lets Just say I am a colorful person, you know, Underneath it all. haha!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_1947.jpg (76.1 KB, 2061 views)
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 02:47 PM   #292
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

Love that pose!
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 06:31 PM   #293
Paul

Paul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Very Lovely!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuffingkit View Post
View from the back!

I'm a Canadian.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 05:01 PM   #294
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
View from the back!

FAB.U.LOUS.
Old 05-31-2011, 02:28 AM   #295
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

Quote:
View from the back!

damn what a view!!
Old 06-04-2011, 01:29 PM   #296
RedPhoenix1969

RedPhoenix1969 can now change their title

Quote:
View from the back!

Very Nice Curves
RedPhoenix1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 11:06 PM   #297
blueboy

blueboy can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shosh View Post
Attachment 91591

I love my big fat bum!
You have such a nice bum
blueboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 06:29 AM   #298
Pear320

Pear320 has super-sized repPear320 has super-sized repPear320 has super-sized repPear320 has super-sized repPear320 has super-sized rep
Default *

Applause to all the magnificent GORGEOUS women here! Here's my contribution ... that is, "if" I found the right way to post the pic! I'm not very computer savy
Pear320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 06:37 AM   #299
Pear320

Pear320 has super-sized repPear320 has super-sized repPear320 has super-sized repPear320 has super-sized repPear320 has super-sized rep
Default *

One more try ...

Last edited by Pear320; 02-20-2012 at 05:02 PM.
Pear320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 06:41 AM   #300
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pear320 View Post
One more try ...
Congrats it worked Thanks for your contribution. Very nice