Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 06-06-2011, 06:53 AM   #301
Pear320

Pear320 has super-sized repPear320 has super-sized repPear320 has super-sized repPear320 has super-sized repPear320 has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dansinfool View Post
Congrats it worked Thanks for your contribution. Very nice
Wow, I can't believe it! I "think" I posted only one other photo and that was a few years ago. Anyway, TY TY
Pear320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 07:04 AM   #302
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in

Wow, I can't believe it! I "think" I posted only one other photo and that was a few years ago. Anyway, TY TY

Well I hope it's not another few yrs before you post again
Old 06-08-2011, 07:11 AM   #303
love_my_life

love_my_life can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuffingkit View Post
View from the back!

Lets Just say I am a colorful person, you know, Underneath it all. haha!
That is ridiculously sexy....
love_my_life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 11:59 AM   #304
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The back.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1120025.jpg (70.6 KB, 2638 views)
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 01:31 AM   #305
Twilley

Twilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishty View Post
The back.....
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Mishty again.

Old 06-10-2011, 06:43 AM   #306
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishty View Post
The back.....
Very nice scenery Mishty
Old 06-17-2011, 10:50 PM   #307
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

my backside. Showin it to the world!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF3796.JPG (99.5 KB, 2384 views)
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 12:13 AM   #308
Miss Hel

Miss Hel has said some nice things
Thumbs up

Quote:
That underwear is awesome!!!
You look great!
Miss Hel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 12:16 AM   #309
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hel View Post
That underwear is awesome!!!
You look great!
Thank you!
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 06:58 PM   #310
Paul

Paul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Looking good!

Quote:

I'm a Canadian.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 10:30 PM   #311
NancyGirl74

NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I am totally straight but....DAYUM, girl!
NancyGirl74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 06:53 AM   #312
bonified
cannabis connoisseur

bonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 club

tw.jpg

back/side view
Old 06-19-2011, 10:23 AM   #313
MissAshley
Enigma

MissAshley is a member of the 500 clubMissAshley is a member of the 500 clubMissAshley is a member of the 500 clubMissAshley is a member of the 500 clubMissAshley is a member of the 500 clubMissAshley is a member of the 500 club

Random that I have taken over the past year or so.

Old 06-19-2011, 07:11 PM   #314
CaitiDee
Cheesecake?

CaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging in

The view of my behind, from behind.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (38.1 KB, 2230 views)
Old 06-19-2011, 08:02 PM   #315
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

And what a view it is
Old 06-19-2011, 08:04 PM   #316
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonified View Post
Attachment 94706

back/side view
Nice backside
Old 06-19-2011, 10:07 PM   #317
Fatgirlfan

Fatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot pics

Caitidee, you look hot!!
Old 06-20-2011, 05:08 PM   #318
jr000

jr000 can now change their title

Quote:
i'll give my two cents when i recover my ability to speak
jr000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 05:59 PM   #319
bd1038

bd1038 has said some nice things

fantastic view i would follow that anywhere lol
bd1038 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 08:08 PM   #320
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaitiDee View Post
on my face plz?
Old 06-21-2011, 12:38 AM   #321
jeff7005

jeff7005 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjeff7005 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaitiDee View Post
Damn your super hoooot
jeff7005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 07:30 PM   #322
biggirlcrazy3

biggirlcrazy3 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pear320 View Post
One more try ...
yummy booty!
Old 08-25-2011, 04:26 PM   #323
Heyyou
On Timeout

Location: Get a map, connect the dots, draw a horsie, throw a dart. 82% chance i been there or live there now.
Heyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging in
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritangel View Post
It wasnt until my cousins son decided to take the following pic (he is 9 and seems to be fasinated by the two female B's boobs and butts)that I realised we have a clevage thread, arm thread, leg thread, naked thread and no thread dedicated to the view from the back,

I mean we have curves and stuffs there to, and I have a big butt as do many of us but also the overall view from the back of a BBW/SSBBW can be very attractive

so I am starting this thread (man I must be feeling brave today)

with this pic

I want to thank everyone for this amazing thread. This is what true beauty is all about! And spiritangel, you have one of the most resplendant and beautiful backsides in that spandex i have ever laid eyes upon. Thank you! Truly beautiful.

Also, the others that posted their "view from the back!"
Heyyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 08:05 AM   #324
b0nnie

b0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging in

Me on 8.23.11

Last edited by b0nnie; 09-20-2011 at 05:33 AM.
b0nnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 12:45 PM   #325
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0nnie View Post
Me on 8.23.11
Absolutely perfect