Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 09-16-2011, 05:02 PM   #351
seavixen
Ditz Extraordinaire

seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Alright, it's been a million years since I posted any non-face pics, so what the hell. My hair's a hot mess... oh well. Bed head. I'm not thrilled with the view in these jeans, but at least the bending over one is better... and my head's blocked. lol (the odd mop-looking thing in the background is a Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas. she was shy.)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (28.7 KB, 2298 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (24.5 KB, 2291 views)
seavixen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 05:08 PM   #352
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

holy shit lol
Old 09-16-2011, 07:12 PM   #353
Never2fat4me

Never2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by seavixen View Post
Alright, it's been a million years since I posted any non-face pics, so what the hell. My hair's a hot mess... oh well. Bed head. I'm not thrilled with the view in these jeans, but at least the bending over one is better... and my head's blocked. lol (the odd mop-looking thing in the background is a Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas. she was shy.)
Nothing wrong with the view in those jeans at all! You fill them out quite nicely. In fact, you look quite bootilicious!!!
Old 09-16-2011, 08:44 PM   #354
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in

seavixen,
I hope we dont have to wait another million years for more pics.
You look amazing in both of them. Thanks for the view
Can't wait to see more
Old 09-17-2011, 12:22 AM   #355
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Honestly I don't see the bed head at all. A very nice view, indeed!
Sally reminds me of Cousin Itt.
Old 09-25-2011, 05:08 AM   #356
ciccialover

ciccialover has said some nice things

Girls, your backs are simply wonderful!
ciccialover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 01:05 AM   #357
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg snapshot(4).jpg (22.1 KB, 1894 views)
File Type: jpg snapshot(6).jpg (17.6 KB, 1896 views)
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 07:24 AM   #358
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishty View Post
Old 09-28-2011, 07:43 AM   #359
marky815

marky815 can now change their title
Default wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritangel View Post
It wasnt until my cousins son decided to take the following pic (he is 9 and seems to be fasinated by the two female B's boobs and butts)that I realised we have a clevage thread, arm thread, leg thread, naked thread and no thread dedicated to the view from the back,

I mean we have curves and stuffs there to, and I have a big butt as do many of us but also the overall view from the back of a BBW/SSBBW can be very attractive

so I am starting this thread (man I must be feeling brave today)

with this pic

id would fit nicely behind you!!
marky815 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 02:03 PM   #360
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yet again, the stealth photographer gets one while I'm not expecting it.

Last edited by penguin; 11-23-2011 at 06:56 PM.
penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 06:21 PM   #361
Never2fat4me

Never2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
Yeah, I might sneak up on that too - though not sure it would be to take pics!
Old 10-08-2011, 08:30 PM   #362
Twilley

Twilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
GOD. DAMN. DAT. ASS.

Old 10-09-2011, 01:34 AM   #363
mercedes350

mercedes350 has said some nice things

Quote:
And yet again I'm admiring the view.
'm almost speechless...I love your pictures. You are very beautiful. Thanks for sharing... G'day
mercedes350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 02:37 AM   #364
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Here's a recent one ....by request lol
Old 10-09-2011, 06:45 AM   #365
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by goofy girl View Post
Pardon my pervin', but this is some awesome assage right here.
Old 10-09-2011, 06:56 AM   #366
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Cheers to the photographer. Someone has a good eye for a great subject
Old 10-09-2011, 03:05 PM   #367
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never2fat4me View Post
Yeah, I might sneak up on that too - though not sure it would be to take pics!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mercedes350 View Post
And yet again I'm admiring the view.
'm almost speechless...I love your pictures. You are very beautiful. Thanks for sharing... G'day
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dansinfool View Post
Cheers to the photographer. Someone has a good eye for a great subject
Thanks guys You're helping to make my morning better!
Old 10-09-2011, 04:49 PM   #368
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
"You must spread the love before giving anymore to Beej"
Old 10-09-2011, 05:46 PM   #369
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Quote:
"You must spread the love before giving anymore to Beej"
For the record, I accept payment in the form of fellatio and/or baked goods.
Old 10-09-2011, 05:56 PM   #370
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

Quote:
For the record, I accept payment in the form of fellatio and/or baked goods.
At the same time?

(Fellatio kind of sounds like a dessert, huh? lol)
Old 10-09-2011, 06:25 PM   #371
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Quote:
At the same time?

(Fellatio kind of sounds like a dessert, huh? lol)
Not necessarily, but I wouldn't say no.
Old 10-10-2011, 10:54 AM   #372
Twilley

Twilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
*wolf whistle*
Old 10-10-2011, 02:03 PM   #373
jeff7005

jeff7005 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjeff7005 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
wonderfull view
jeff7005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 02:04 PM   #374
jeff7005

jeff7005 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjeff7005 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
your a goddess
jeff7005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 10:52 PM   #375
Shan34

Shan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging in

It's so hard to get a good shot on this webcam. To be honest, I'm not sure it's the cam or the user :/ But here is my first booty shot!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg my bum.jpg (100.5 KB, 1491 views)