Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 10-11-2011, 07:59 AM   #376
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Well, as they say in Switzerland, "Auch ein Rücken kann entzücken."
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 08:26 AM   #377
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Current pic from the back.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 09:44 AM   #378
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Current pic from the back.
Now that is one impeccable view
Old 10-11-2011, 04:23 PM   #379
LifeTraveller
Sporadic Poster

LifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this board
Default What an incredible thread. .

I was so very intrigued, when Spirit Angel started this thread, so much so I sent her a private message saying so, and why. I'm one of those who has a true affinity for the view from the back of a SSBBW. I find it incredible how similar, and yet so different each view is. . and yet is view is as delightful and pleasing to these eyes. .

Now I have to admit, the original picture Spirit Angel posted, still makes my heart skip a beat. It's just one of those that gets to me. . for reasons I'll not mention here, but I assure you they are of the most honorable. .

Now as to all the other pictures posted, what can I say that I've not said already, each are equally beautiful, and appealing, even though each are different from the others. . All are incredible, proof that the most beautiful of women come to this site... perhaps I'm a bit biased. . yet I don't think too much so. . My eternal thanks to you all. . *sigh*
Old 10-16-2011, 10:27 PM   #380
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Sorry for the cross-post from Recent Pics... but I think this pic fits here.

DSCN5166_small.jpg

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 10:56 PM   #381
Fatgirlfan

Fatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot pics

BigBeatifulMe, that is a beautiful view!!
Old 10-24-2011, 01:19 PM   #382
khrestel

khrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default Because the last one was a while ago

I'll make another contribution:

khrestel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 01:51 PM   #383
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by khrestel View Post

absolutely gorgeous
Old 10-24-2011, 02:40 PM   #384
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:

khrestel....... Thanks for another update. Verrry nice I might add
Old 11-06-2011, 07:49 PM   #385
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post

Attachment 97972
Wow, gorgeous pic Big Beautiful
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 09:02 AM   #386
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Kind of a strange angle but its hard to take a pic of your own ass with a cell phone...
Old 11-07-2011, 09:57 AM   #387
Heyyou
On Timeout

Location: Get a map, connect the dots, draw a horsie, throw a dart. 82% chance i been there or live there now.
Heyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging in
Thumbs up

Quote:

Stunning, and truly beautiful. Thank you khrestel!
Heyyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 12:24 PM   #388
damien_assisi

damien_assisi has said some nice things
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by calauria View Post
I decided to give it a shot....
Exquisite beauty! Thanks for sharing.
damien_assisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 12:40 PM   #389
fatloverforever10

fatloverforever10 has said some nice things

Quote:

Attachment 97972
very lovely pic. you are a beautiful woman.
fatloverforever10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 08:21 PM   #390
skinnie minnie

skinnie minnie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesskinnie minnie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default What great thread!

This is definitely a fun thread! May we see more brave beautiful ladies like the ones who have already greeted us with such inspiring images?
skinnie minnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 03:38 PM   #391
Magic8

Magic8 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMagic8 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Kinda nervous about posting this here...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Snapshot_20111117_6.JPG (46.5 KB, 1662 views)
Old 12-16-2011, 03:51 PM   #392
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in

Magic8....Well all I can say is... glad you got over your nerves. Thanks for the contribution
Old 12-16-2011, 06:44 PM   #393
b0nnie

b0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging in

More of a side view but I'm posting it anyways :P
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Snapshot 6 (12-16-2011 8-01 PM).jpg (35.7 KB, 1644 views)
b0nnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 09:06 PM   #394
Mayla

Mayla can now change their title

After viewing some of this thread, I wanted to just compliment all the women showing their beauty! I mean, do you all realize how beautiful you all are? You're all works of art! Any painter or sculptor would be proud to have you as his or her muse.

'Big girl, you are beautiful.'
Mayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 10:42 AM   #395
FeedYouInFlorida

FeedYouInFlorida has said some nice things

Just want to second Mayla's comments, very well said.
FeedYouInFlorida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 08:37 PM   #396
shal

shal has said some nice things
Smile

Great pic, you are hot
shal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 07:19 AM   #397
KHayes666
Go away

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0nnie View Post
Now THAT'S awesome
Old 12-18-2011, 08:29 AM   #398
degek2001

degek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdegek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic8 View Post
Kinda nervous about posting this here...
You don't be get nervous. Wow, I am impressed by your butt and back. So hot, that lovely roll of fat under you bra... <3 Henk
degek2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 08:29 AM   #399
degek2001

degek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdegek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0nnie View Post
Wow, lovely back. And your front to... Hot. Thank you for sharing. <3 Henk
degek2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 04:11 PM   #400
bobsjers

bobsjers has said some nice things

Quote:

Attachment 97972
Very pretty hair too.
bobsjers is offline   Reply With Quote