Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 12-18-2011, 04:34 PM   #401
b0nnie

b0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
Now THAT'S awesome
Quote:
Originally Posted by degek2001 View Post
Wow, lovely back. And your front to... Hot. Thank you for sharing. <3 Henk
Thank you guys
b0nnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 07:48 AM   #402
Buffetbelly
Nosh, destroyer of snacks

Buffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Current pic from the back.
Very feminine, Tracii! Congratulations all the way around!!
Buffetbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 03:10 PM   #403
Magic8

Magic8 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMagic8 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

1 of probably 30 pics I took after discovering my hotel room didn't have wireless
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Snapshot_20111219_33.JPG (40.5 KB, 2497 views)
Old 12-20-2011, 03:54 PM   #404
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in

Magic8....Even though you may have been bored, I have to admit... I'm glad we are the recpiant of your bordem
Old 12-20-2011, 05:39 PM   #405
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic8 View Post
1 of probably 30 pics I took after discovering my hotel room didn't have wireless
This is awesome!

How can we see the rest of those pics?
Old 12-20-2011, 10:39 PM   #406
BBWbonnie

BBWbonnie never has a post go unnoticedBBWbonnie never has a post go unnoticedBBWbonnie never has a post go unnoticedBBWbonnie never has a post go unnoticedBBWbonnie never has a post go unnoticedBBWbonnie never has a post go unnoticedBBWbonnie never has a post go unnoticedBBWbonnie never has a post go unnoticed

Hhaha hope im allowed my bare arse out on here!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bon_set04_066.jpg (68.6 KB, 2452 views)
BBWbonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 11:02 PM   #407
Magic8

Magic8 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMagic8 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
This is awesome!

How can we see the rest of those pics?
I'm willing to :P but most of them are a)dorky or b)irrelevant to this thread or both haha and I think people would get sick of me
Old 12-21-2011, 01:45 AM   #408
degek2001

degek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdegek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieBonnie View Post
Mmm, lovely back... Hot girl
<3 Henk
degek2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 08:43 AM   #409
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic8 View Post
I'm willing to :P but most of them are a)dorky or b)irrelevant to this thread or both haha and I think people would get sick of me
Dorky is good.
Old 12-22-2011, 04:09 AM   #410
diggers1917
Cynical Romantic

diggers1917 has super-sized repdiggers1917 has super-sized repdiggers1917 has super-sized repdiggers1917 has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieBonnie View Post
If you weren't, I think we'd demand a rewrite of the rules immediately

:bow:
diggers1917 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 08:56 AM   #411
germanguy2

germanguy2 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat View Post
me, november 2010.
Das war bestimmt nett anzuschauen!
germanguy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 10:18 PM   #412
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It's kinda the side, but i think it's a cute tush anyway.
Old 01-23-2012, 06:58 AM   #413
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in

Very cute tush
Old 01-23-2012, 07:36 PM   #414
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeze View Post
It's kinda the side, but i think it's a cute tush anyway.
No. It is a SUPER-CUTE TUSH.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 04:45 PM   #415
Lorenzo670

Lorenzo670 has said some nice things
Default say something about this pic

say something about this pic
Lorenzo670 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 04:46 PM   #416
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Nice guitar.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 07:09 PM   #417
Jack Secret
tickle my amygdala

Jack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Dude, it reminds me of "El Mariachi" Not that you were asking me.
Old 01-25-2012, 07:55 PM   #418
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenzo670 View Post
Something about this pic
I'd pluck that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 08:32 PM   #419
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenzo670 View Post

Do you do anything other than post the random picture here and there?
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 08:48 PM   #420
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Do you do anything other than post the random picture here and there?
Yeah he friends ssbbws on Facebook and tells EACH AND EVERY ONE that they're his one and only, baby.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 01-25-2012, 09:10 PM   #421
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Yeah he friends ssbbws on Facebook and tells EACH AND EVERY ONE that they're his one and only, baby.
I predict 'he's' a married closeted FA and thinks he's doing us a favour by tossing us a picture once in awhile. Lame.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 08:55 AM   #422
SuzyQutsy

SuzyQutsy has super-sized repSuzyQutsy has super-sized repSuzyQutsy has super-sized repSuzyQutsy has super-sized rep

Are you guys actually aquainted with this guy?
SuzyQutsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 01:49 PM   #423
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

He's been around for a while.
Old 01-26-2012, 04:00 PM   #424
SuzyQutsy

SuzyQutsy has super-sized repSuzyQutsy has super-sized repSuzyQutsy has super-sized repSuzyQutsy has super-sized rep

Ok, so this is an old member using a new alias, not an actual new member?
SuzyQutsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 04:04 PM   #425
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

He's not new. He only posts pics of himself and vague references to...nothing....and then disappears and reappears to post more pics. Doesn't appear to be interested in real dialogue at all. Attempts have been made to talk to him. And then he trolls women from Dims on FB and demands that we video cam with him until we have to block him. He's done it to DOZENS of my friends, and who know how many I don't know.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me