Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 01-26-2012, 04:15 PM   #426
SuzyQutsy

SuzyQutsy has super-sized repSuzyQutsy has super-sized repSuzyQutsy has super-sized repSuzyQutsy has super-sized rep

Ah I understand. Thanks
SuzyQutsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 04:17 PM   #427
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenzo670 View Post
say something about this pic

Back scratcher....you're doing it wrong.

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 01:56 PM   #428
marky815

marky815 can now change their title
Default wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
Sorry for the cross-post from Recent Pics... but I think this pic fits here.

Attachment 97972
id love to be under you!!
marky815 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 01:08 PM   #429
skinnie minnie

skinnie minnie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesskinnie minnie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default you are beautiful!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat View Post
Mind if I butt in?
(an older shot, butt one of my favs)
You are a very beautiful and sensuous lady!
skinnie minnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 05:37 PM   #430
crushtoy

crushtoy has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaitiDee View Post
Does this Ken doll make my butt look big??
WOW Amazing...
crushtoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 11:06 AM   #431
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Booooty! man oh man it is getting BIG!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg assassass.JPG (107.3 KB, 2725 views)

Last edited by SoVerySoft; 04-30-2012 at 05:00 PM. Reason: removed sig.
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 03:58 PM   #432
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuffingkit View Post
Don't bend over, I'll never see the sun again :-P
Old 05-13-2012, 07:23 PM   #433
ktmcts

ktmcts has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0nnie View Post
More of a side view but I'm posting it anyways :P
That is a very nice view.
ktmcts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 08:17 PM   #434
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Sure is LOL but looks fabulous! Nice panties too.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 03:02 PM   #435
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Love those panties- you look good!

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 03:43 PM   #436
Lorenzo670

Lorenzo670 has said some nice things

how u say that about me i never done things like this im not looking for cam sex or things what u say im looking for cute ssbbw be my lover and i dont disappear i cant keep up with the post so many people post ever day i cant read it all and im new her dont know how this wb work u want 2 talk 2 me in box me soi know u are interested 2 talk 2 me
and thanks 2 tell people things about me and u dont even know me or u friend know me
Lorenzo670 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 04:11 AM   #437
Lorenzo670

So Disappointed
Old 07-29-2012, 04:12 AM   #438
Lorenzo670

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
I predict 'he's' a married closeted FA and thinks he's doing us a favour by tossing us a picture once in awhile. Lame.
I can't believe the woman in her there some so nice pepole and some are so shity
You don't know me you can't make things about me
This so rude
Old 08-03-2012, 05:35 PM   #439
jason'sgottenfat

jason'sgottenfat has said some nice things
Default Wow

Quote:
Sorry for the cross-post from Recent Pics... but I think this pic fits here.

Attachment 97972
It fits,...........................be still my heart!!!!!!
jason'sgottenfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 09:45 PM   #440
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

6 months later

*LOL*
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 10:16 AM   #441
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenzo670 View Post
how u say that about me i never done things like this im not looking for cam sex or things what u say im looking for cute ssbbw be my lover and i dont disappear i cant keep up with the post so many people post ever day i cant read it all and im new her dont know how this wb work u want 2 talk 2 me in box me soi know u are interested 2 talk 2 me
and thanks 2 tell people things about me and u dont even know me or u friend know me
Nice grammar.
Old 10-04-2012, 05:38 PM   #442
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I debated posting this, but I had to share.

That's pink rope, and black rope (if you look hard enough). My hands are tied at my waist.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 05:44 PM   #443
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

That's pink rope, and black rope (if you look hard enough). My hands are tied at my waist.
You go, girl. It's about time your sexy ass made it onto the boards.
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 05:48 PM   #444
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelylady78 View Post
You go, girl. It's about time your sexy ass made it onto the boards.
Dammit, I can't rep you. Thanks, gorgeous.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 06:23 PM   #445
Paul

Paul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Very lovely BBM.

Quote:

I'm a Canadian.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 06:56 PM   #446
zbot19

zbot19 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeszbot19 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritangel View Post
Isaac took these especially for this thread for me

and warning the next one is nakey

Absolutely Gorgeous! YOu look sooo very beautiful Spiritangel! I think your softness, your fullness and your amazing booty definitely looks amazing my dear! Thank you soo very much for sharing the full dressed amazing beauty in the red nightie to the nakey picture showing off your creamy soft skin!! Thanks for sharing! Big Hugs and Belly Rubs Derek
zbot19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:38 PM   #447
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:

Of course I looked hard enough LOL Thanks for sharing BBM
Old 10-06-2012, 02:40 PM   #448
biackrlng

biackrlng can now change their title
Default Ring Size

OMG!! Dreams DO Come True....

Quote:

biackrlng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 12:42 PM   #449
ssbbwlvr48

ssbbwlvr48 has said some nice things
Default Beautiful back

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritangel View Post
Isaac took these especially for this thread for me

and warning the next one is nakey

You are very beautiful--wish I had a woman like you to hold onto all those gorgeous rolls
ssbbwlvr48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 02:24 AM   #450
lostinadaydream

lostinadaydream can now change their title

Quote:

Nice back view! But... please tell a complete noob what's going on there...?