Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 10-10-2012, 12:32 AM   #451
Prince Dyscord

Prince Dyscord can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
I debated posting this, but I had to share.

That's pink rope, and black rope (if you look hard enough). My hands are tied at my waist.
Hot damn.....just...hot damn.
Prince Dyscord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 06:08 AM   #452
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Well as I started this thread and have not contributed to it for over a year here is a (not really great) mirror shot of me from behind well erm side on

Last edited by spiritangel; 12-13-2012 at 06:21 AM.
spiritangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 10:54 AM   #453
bbwfairygirl

bbwfairygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwfairygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwfairygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritangel View Post
Well as I started this thread and have not contributed to it for over a year here is a (not really great) mirror shot of me from behind well erm side on

Cute butt!! And I love your thighs!!
bbwfairygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 11:18 AM   #454
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in

LOL.. well Ummm...... we get the view or the picture spiritangel
Hell I won't complain.The view looks great to me.
Old 12-13-2012, 07:49 PM   #455
Sweetie
Where is the Love?

Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Me at last years high school reunion class of '81 I'm the one on the far right. Attachment 105799

Last edited by Sweetie; 10-10-2013 at 09:52 PM.
Sweetie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 05:50 AM   #456
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in

Sweetie.....Nice rear..I mean view
Old 12-14-2012, 09:58 AM   #457
Sweetie
Where is the Love?

Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dansinfool View Post
Sweetie.....Nice rear..I mean view
Why thank you! I'm so glad you appreciate it.
Old 12-14-2012, 02:37 PM   #458
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

......me arse.
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 02:44 PM   #459
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishty View Post
......me arse.
Right click > save as...
Old 12-15-2012, 03:02 PM   #460
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

A couple of "views from the back"...one more from the side and one from below...

Last edited by lovelylady78; 12-17-2012 at 07:51 PM.
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 03:03 PM   #461
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelylady78 View Post
A couple of "views from the back"...one more from the side and one from below...
Dammit, LL, I can't rep you! Love those undies!

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 03:05 PM   #462
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Dayum,Momma.
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 04:12 PM   #463
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
It won't let me rep you, I can't leave a dirty message now
Old 12-15-2012, 04:20 PM   #464
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Thanks, ladies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
It won't let me rep you, I can't leave a dirty message now
And I've seen this trick somewhere before...I wonder who uses it ALL THE TIME...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PM.jpg (14.6 KB, 1091 views)
Old 12-15-2012, 06:36 PM   #465
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

This pic is blurry and a little old and I haven't taken any updated picks like this for awhile lol so this is all you get! XD Might as well...

x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 09:30 PM   #466
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
That seems like a good place to practice my skills at reading Braille.
Old 12-16-2012, 05:12 AM   #467
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishty View Post
......me arse.

And a nice arse it is
Old 12-16-2012, 05:18 AM   #468
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0emnem0x View Post
This pic is blurry and a little old and I haven't taken any updated picks like this for awhile lol so this is all you get! XD Might as well...

Well I'll say.... I appreciate what your contributing here if thats all we get
it's fine by me.
Old 12-16-2012, 05:22 AM   #469
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Quote:
I like a room with a view......and the view is stunning...
I like Naughty... the other side should say Nice.
Old 12-16-2012, 05:43 PM   #470
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Great, great shots! I think I just found my new wallpaper....for my bedroom!

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:50 PM   #471
lovelylady78

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
That seems like a good place to practice my skills at reading Braille.
Quote:
I like a room with a view......and the view is stunning...
I like Naughty... the other side should say Nice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyoh70 View Post
Great, great shots! I think I just found my new wallpaper....for my bedroom!

The flattery is greatly appreciated, gentlemen.
Old 12-17-2012, 05:07 PM   #472
Jack Secret
tickle my amygdala

Jack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
damnů That's something!
Old 12-17-2012, 05:30 PM   #473
bbwfairygirl

bbwfairygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwfairygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwfairygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Ooooooooo...sexy!!
bbwfairygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 07:50 PM   #474
lovelylady78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Secret View Post
damnů That's something!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwfairygirl View Post
Ooooooooo...sexy!!
Thanks, folks!
Old 12-17-2012, 08:12 PM   #475
crosseyedhamster

crosseyedhamster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescrosseyedhamster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Well I'll say.... I appreciate what your contributing here if thats all we get
it's fine by me.
Seconded!