Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 01-22-2011, 12:08 AM   #101
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Okay, let's do this side too.

Last edited by penguin; 03-29-2011 at 03:46 PM.
penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 04:36 AM   #102
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
ok aside from the underwear envy you have just given me!!!

I am betting the guys are too busy drooling to compliment you

You look amazing great shot

oops and ty to the 3 men who complimented my pic bit hard to get the full back shot on my own so is nice to know even a partial one is appreciated
Old 01-22-2011, 04:48 AM   #103
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritangel View Post
ok aside from the underwear envy you have just given me!!!

I am betting the guys are too busy drooling to compliment you

You look amazing great shot
Thanks! Ebay is my friend for cute finds. You just can't get ones like this in stores here. When I get a bit more cash, I'll put in an order through Torrid (it's the shipping that'll kill my budget), which is where those came from. I need more!
Old 01-22-2011, 05:00 AM   #104
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Thanks! Ebay is my friend for cute finds. You just can't get ones like this in stores here. When I get a bit more cash, I'll put in an order through Torrid (it's the shipping that'll kill my budget), which is where those came from. I need more!
hehe yep I know also look at yoursclothing in the uk and look for naturally close on ebay some really lovely stuff sadly most of it doesnt fit my big hips but some of it is sooo cheap

also now you know your bra size look for some bras as they have some really lovely ones and I am always in awe of the prices the hard part is waiting a couple of weeks to get the stuff
Old 01-22-2011, 12:23 PM   #105
Oldtimer76
Returned

Oldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
I couldn't rep you, but you are also looking great from the back, darling!
Old 01-22-2011, 12:35 PM   #106
bigbri

bigbri can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbigbri can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbigbri can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Spiritangel and Penguin, your pics are lovely, thank you for sharing your beauty. May I take this opportunity to thank ALL the ladies of DIMS for sharing their pictures in this and many other threads in the forums. We BHM and FA's are honored that you share your pulchritude.
bigbri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 04:03 PM   #107
penguin
Fnord

thanks guys
Old 01-23-2011, 12:27 PM   #108
Daimon

Daimon has super-sized repDaimon has super-sized repDaimon has super-sized repDaimon has super-sized repDaimon has super-sized rep

Quote:
well as I started the thread thought it was time for another contrabution

hugs
Nice indeed
Daimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 04:03 PM   #109
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.

bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!

What the hell !!! Snowed in at AC during one of 2010's first snow storms. I was walking around the room naked while the curtains were open and she said, " people will see you". I said no they won't its a white out out there then I stood up on the chair and she took the pic, said it looked good.

Last edited by bigsexy920; 01-17-2012 at 05:34 PM.
bigsexy920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 04:09 PM   #110
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsexy920 View Post
What the hell !!! Snowed in at AC during one of 2010's first snow storms. I was walking around the room naked while the curtains were open and she said, " people will see you". I said no they won't its a white out out there then I stood up on the chair and she took the pic, said it looked good.
*faint*

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 04:18 PM   #111
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Simply beautiful. 'It looks good' is an understatement.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 04:23 PM   #112
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.

bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Thanks ladies, wish there was a little more junk in the trunk but waddya gona do !!
Old 01-23-2011, 04:25 PM   #113
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Thanks ladies, wish there was a little more junk in the trunk but waddya gona do !!
There is just the right amount of junk in that trunk, my dear. You're gorgeous.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 04:40 PM   #114
Fallenangel2904
Fat Fashionista

Fallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging in

My contributions

Fallenangel2904 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 06:54 PM   #115
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Been saying for years you looked great, I still say that :-)
Old 01-24-2011, 07:52 PM   #116
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.

Thanks Kevin
Old 01-24-2011, 11:02 PM   #117
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

Absolutely beautiful, ladies!

Hugs

Dennis

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 07:53 PM   #118
swarbs

swarbs can now change their title

Quote:
well as I started the thread thought it was time for another contrabution

hugs
delish! thanks for sharing
swarbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 12:48 AM   #119
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallenangel2904 View Post
My contributions

WOOT WOOO!!! Looking fab Hun.

Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 01:17 PM   #120
DJBEATBOX2k3

DJBEATBOX2k3 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDJBEATBOX2k3 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

my wifeys view from the back... yummmy!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0360_m.jpg (31.1 KB, 1826 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0488_m.jpg (42.2 KB, 1817 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0487_m.jpg (42.7 KB, 1816 views)
DJBEATBOX2k3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 02:11 PM   #121
penguin
Fnord

It's big and round and out there. I love this photo a lot. I love that I'm loving my ass.

Apparently this is what I do when I can't sleep!

Last edited by penguin; 03-29-2011 at 03:46 PM.
penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 03:47 PM   #122
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
It's big and round and out there. I love this photo a lot. I love that I'm loving my ass.

Fuckin' brilliant.
Old 01-29-2011, 03:58 PM   #123
Oldtimer76
Returned

Oldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:

Seeing that beautiful backside of you I know of more things to do when you can't sleep beside taking pics

Old 01-29-2011, 04:06 PM   #124
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieMeg View Post
I like big butts and I can not, and will not lie!!!!

All these sexy ass shots!!

I love big round bums so much Im always browsing through like pics or porn and catch myself to be a booty girl..

heres a few I personally like of my own...
I still can't get over how cute you are!

Quote:

THOSE STOCKINGS...I WANT!!!!

Nice pictures all around, ladies!
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 04:10 PM   #125
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Great shots everyone I have what my husband lovingly calls a "Hank Hill" butt so i don't really like shots of it I'm an apple through and through
HottiMegan is offline   Reply With Quote