Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 01-29-2011, 04:56 PM   #126
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
It's big and round and out there. I love this photo a lot. I love that I'm loving my ass.

Apparently this is what I do when I can't sleep!
Great shot!!! I want those stockings!

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 05:12 PM   #127
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
Fuckin' brilliant.
Why thank you! I've been told I'm a smart ass, I guess this proves it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldtimer76 View Post
Seeing that beautiful backside of you I know of more things to do when you can't sleep beside taking pics

Some of them are just hard to do when you're by yourself!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelylady78 View Post
THOSE STOCKINGS...I WANT!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Great shot!!! I want those stockings!
Thanks

I got the stockings from here, but it looks like they either don't sell them or don't have them in stock at the moment. I'm glad I bought two pairs when I did!

They're Elegant Moments, style #1711Q fishnet suspender hose. They're queen/1x-3x, so they are a little bit too small for me, but they're fishnets and they have a bit of stretch to them. I hope that helps!
Old 01-29-2011, 08:33 PM   #128
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Here is one from a few years back in my getting chubby days,
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 05:09 AM   #129
Never2fat4me

Never2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
It's big and round and out there. I love this photo a lot. I love that I'm loving my ass.

WOW!!! That is deliciously round.

Chris
Never2fat4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 09:29 AM   #130
Kat

Kat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

me, november 2010.

Last edited by Kat; 04-02-2011 at 07:22 AM.
Kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 10:20 AM   #131
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
It's big and round and out there.
That's...uh...yes.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 12:00 PM   #132
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Why thank you! I've been told I'm a smart ass, I guess this proves it.
I'm temporarily out of rep, but that was classic!

-Rusty
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 12:41 PM   #133
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never2fat4me View Post
WOW!!! That is deliciously round.

Chris
Isn't it? I think that's my favourite picture of my ass ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagimawr View Post
That's...uh...yes.
It's there alright!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverBomb View Post
I'm temporarily out of rep, but that was classic!

-Rusty
lol why thank you!
Old 01-30-2011, 08:33 PM   #134
swarbs

swarbs can now change their title

Quote:

fwark yeah
swarbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 09:49 PM   #135
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
Originally Posted by swarbs View Post
fwark yeah
a very Australian response
Old 01-30-2011, 10:08 PM   #136
Cat
Gone baby gone

Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Mind if I butt in?
(an older shot, butt one of my favs)
Old 01-30-2011, 11:17 PM   #137
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Here is one from a few years back in my getting chubby days,
now that's hot
Old 01-31-2011, 04:33 AM   #138
Never2fat4me

Never2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat View Post
Mind if I butt in?
(an older shot, butt one of my favs)
Hope you don't think I'm just trying to butt-er you up, butt this is an example of why you are one of my favorite BBWs. Your updates at catay.com are a weekly treat! You are awesome in both body and mind.

For those who care, I think this one is my very fave of Cat's bum...

Chris
Never2fat4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 10:56 AM   #139
Cat
Gone baby gone

Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thanks, Chris!
Old 01-31-2011, 11:48 AM   #140
Ernest Nagel
is old

Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Enthusiasstically subscribing!
Old 02-02-2011, 03:21 PM   #141
Silver Fox

Silver Fox does more than just post hot picsSilver Fox does more than just post hot picsSilver Fox does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never2fat4me View Post
Hope you don't think I'm just trying to butt-er you up, butt this is an example of why you are one of my favorite BBWs. Your updates at catay.com are a weekly treat! You are awesome in both body and mind.

For those who care, I think this one is my very fave of Cat's bum...

Chris
I couldn't have said it better! Cat's the best!
Silver Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 03:23 PM   #142
Silver Fox

Silver Fox does more than just post hot picsSilver Fox does more than just post hot picsSilver Fox does more than just post hot pics

Quote:

I think my heart skipped a beat!!!
Silver Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 03:26 PM   #143
dudley100

dudley100 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat View Post
me, november 2010.
Kat, I love that rock chick look. Very, very sexy.
dudley100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 11:17 PM   #144
Cat
Gone baby gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fox View Post
I couldn't have said it better! Cat's the best!
Aww. Thanks, Silver Fox!
Old 02-04-2011, 08:50 AM   #145
Kat

Kat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudley100 View Post
Kat, I love that rock chick look. Very, very sexy.
Thanks.
Kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 02:39 PM   #146
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fox View Post
I think my heart skipped a beat!!!
Oh I hope you got it back on track
Old 02-05-2011, 02:19 PM   #147
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsexy920 View Post
What the hell !!! Snowed in at AC during one of 2010's first snow storms. I was walking around the room naked while the curtains were open and she said, " people will see you". I said no they won't its a white out out there then I stood up on the chair and she took the pic, said it looked good.

Whoa!! What an amazing pic!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 02:38 PM   #148
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!

BigSexy & Penguin....amazing pics!!!

YAY for butt pics!! I really like my butt lol
Old 02-06-2011, 03:40 PM   #149
Twilley

Twilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Where has this thread been all of my life???
Old 02-06-2011, 04:27 PM   #150
darlingdelicious

darlingdelicious can now change their title

I think this is as much of me as anybody's seen yet... so be nice :o

Last edited by darlingdelicious; 09-05-2011 at 06:43 PM.
darlingdelicious is offline   Reply With Quote