Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 03-20-2011, 04:33 PM   #201
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelylady78 View Post
Ok, I'm in for a couple...
I just posted on the other thread you posted under...what the heck I'll post here too.....stunning pic lovelylady. Took my breath way
Old 03-20-2011, 05:04 PM   #202
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
DAT ASS.

Holy shit. Hot as hell.
Old 03-20-2011, 05:06 PM   #203
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Gorgeous!!! I love the angle of that first one....I might steal that!! lol
Old 03-20-2011, 05:12 PM   #204
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilvampire View Post
HOLY @&^%@*#%*(@#%(*!@%#*&!%(#*(&!%$#*!$%

dont know if that icon is appropriate or not but F it LOL
Thank you, by the way. I take your emoticon as the compliment it was intended to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dansinfool View Post
I just posted on the other thread you posted under...what the heck I'll post here too.....stunning pic lovelylady. Took my breath way
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
DAT ASS.

Holy shit. Hot as hell.
I'm glad I finally got your attention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofy girl View Post
Gorgeous!!! I love the angle of that first one....I might steal that!! lol
Go for it! I used it once before for a pic I posted in the sexiest pics nekkid thread, and I really liked it...in fact, please steal it if it means another pic of your ass. As I told you before, it rocks. And thanks!
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 05:23 PM   #205
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I'm glad I finally got your attention.
You could always have sent something to me. My PM box is always open to lewd messages and/or photos.

I may have to start ignoring you now until you try to get my attention again.
Old 03-20-2011, 07:56 PM   #206
Kurvaceous_Kelsey

Kurvaceous_Kelsey can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKurvaceous_Kelsey can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKurvaceous_Kelsey can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Taken moments ago...I got a new swim suit

Last edited by Kurvaceous_Kelsey; 08-27-2011 at 03:18 AM.
Kurvaceous_Kelsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 08:07 PM   #207
JonesT
Your's truly

JonesT never has a post go unnoticedJonesT never has a post go unnoticedJonesT never has a post go unnoticedJonesT never has a post go unnoticedJonesT never has a post go unnoticedJonesT never has a post go unnoticedJonesT never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Wow! I see that I've been missing out on alot!
Old 03-21-2011, 12:09 AM   #208
jeff7005

jeff7005 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjeff7005 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
Rocking the schoolgirl look for a kinky party tonight. Thought you might appreciate the view
thank you
jeff7005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 12:18 AM   #209
jeff7005

jeff7005 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjeff7005 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
:bow :
Old 03-21-2011, 01:17 PM   #210
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurvaceous_Kelsey View Post
I fail to understand why this is not currently located on my chest or face.
Old 03-21-2011, 02:43 PM   #211
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurvaceous_Kelsey View Post
I knew I loved summer for a reason
Old 03-21-2011, 07:48 PM   #212
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesT View Post
Wow! I see that I've been missing out on alot!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff7005 View Post
:bow :
Thank you, guys.
Old 03-21-2011, 08:48 PM   #213
BCBeccabae
Pearchan-y

BCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging inBCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging inBCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging inBCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging inBCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging inBCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging inBCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging inBCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging inBCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging in

I suppose these are slightly relevant. :)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_0781.JPG (105.3 KB, 2016 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 427.jpg (87.2 KB, 2011 views)
BCBeccabae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 11:45 PM   #214
jeff7005

becca you have great assets
Old 03-22-2011, 03:02 AM   #215
Never2fat4me

Never2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Aiee chihuahua! That is one lovely posterior.

Chris
Never2fat4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 03:06 AM   #216
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Bum 1.jpg

I love my big fat bum!
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 03:08 AM   #217
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shosh View Post
Attachment 91591

I love my big fat bum!
who doesn't love it?
Old 03-22-2011, 03:10 AM   #218
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
who doesn't love it?
Thanks Kevin.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 03:10 AM   #219
Never2fat4me

Never2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shosh View Post
I love my big fat bum!
And to quote - for those who remember it! - the women in the old Irish Spring commercials: and we like it too!

Chris
Never2fat4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 05:07 AM   #220
lovelylady78

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCBeccabae View Post
I suppose these are slightly relevant.
Definitely on topic...the panties in the first picture are too cute!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never2fat4me View Post
Aiee chihuahua! That is one lovely posterior.

Chris
Thank you, Chris.
Old 03-22-2011, 05:52 AM   #221
NancyGirl74

NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!

This is an old one (when I was a bit smaller) but I love the way the top and the jeans made my bum look.

Attachment 91597

Last edited by NancyGirl74; 03-23-2011 at 07:06 PM.
NancyGirl74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 06:14 AM   #222
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCBeccabae View Post
I suppose these are slightly relevant.
Very relevant and very nice
Old 03-23-2011, 10:58 PM   #223
MasterMike

MasterMike can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMasterMike can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMasterMike can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

You are stunning, Becca; more pear-y than ever!
MasterMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 10:56 PM   #224
Fatgirlfan

Fatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot pics

Shosh, you have a beautiful bottom
Old 03-24-2011, 11:08 PM   #225
toomuchspagett

toomuchspagett can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestoomuchspagett can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

well i am a fucking eggplant. :]
toomuchspagett is offline   Reply With Quote