Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 08-02-2010, 03:03 PM   #1
growingman

growingman can now change their title
Default Women

Men seem to greatly outnumber women whether it is feedee, feeder, Fa, etc. There seem to be so few women who are out there although there are a few who are out and talking on this site and FF. How can men meet women of whatever preference without finding them online as it doesn't appear very successful. Are there things to look for in a woman to know her preference or interest? Are there places to look? What are your thoughts about this?
growingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 08:46 PM   #2
blubberismanly

blubberismanly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesblubberismanly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Being just such a woman, I can tell you it isn't something women talk about, into it or not. FFA's are so grossly outnumbered and judged...your best bet is just to find a chick who's checking you out with that hungry look in her eye. I don't have any FA friends...at all. And they don't know my preference.

Like my issue finding a receptive guy...good luck.
Old 08-02-2010, 09:12 PM   #3
growingman

Quote:
Originally Posted by blubberismanly View Post
Being just such a woman, I can tell you it isn't something women talk about, into it or not. FFA's are so grossly outnumbered and judged...your best bet is just to find a chick who's checking you out with that hungry look in her eye. I don't have any FA friends...at all. And they don't know my preference.

Like my issue finding a receptive guy...good luck.
It is funny that we both gave each other the same advice and I think you are right. Still, I wanted to see people's views on this. It is a question that has been asked before. I am curious if people's views have changed and if there are any nuggets of insight to be gleaned.
Old 08-02-2010, 09:43 PM   #4
blubberismanly

blubberismanly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesblubberismanly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I hope so...I'd like to know myself. It seems there's a dry spot here somewhere, with you and me and probably a lot of others thinking the same thing. I would like some fresh meat, so to speak.
Old 08-02-2010, 10:06 PM   #5
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Women on the internet, especially in sexually-oriented parts of the internet, are a rarity simply because they might be there and/or interested but the deluge of BULLSHIT they have to deal with keeps them in lurk mode or something. Wonder why?
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 11:07 PM   #6
Oirish
The Dude

Oirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by blubberismanly View Post
I hope so...I'd like to know myself. It seems there's a dry spot here somewhere, with you and me and probably a lot of others thinking the same thing. I would like some fresh meat, so to speak.
Judging from both of your screen names and the location it seems the two of you might just get along...hint hint
Oirish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 04:22 AM   #7
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
Women on the internet, especially in sexually-oriented parts of the internet, are a rarity simply because they might be there and/or interested but the deluge of BULLSHIT they have to deal with keeps them in lurk mode or something. Wonder why?
THIS.

I can't tell you how many times I've met women on here and FF that later deleted their accounts because of "creepy men", "guys only interested in my weight" or "someone was stalking me" type excuses.

Bad behavior on the part of males is what keeps the female involvement as low as it is.
Old 08-03-2010, 11:18 AM   #8
growingman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oirish View Post
Judging from both of your screen names and the location it seems the two of you might just get along...hint hint
Good point and I would be into it but I don't think she wants to get together with a guy in his 50s. I would not want to be one of the many guys making the women feel uncomfortable.
Old 08-03-2010, 12:39 PM   #9
blubberismanly

LOL I so like it here
Old 08-10-2010, 11:03 AM   #10
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by growingman View Post
Men seem to greatly outnumber women whether it is feedee, feeder, Fa, etc. There seem to be so few women who are out there although there are a few who are out and talking on this site and FF. How can men meet women of whatever preference without finding them online as it doesn't appear very successful. Are there things to look for in a woman to know her preference or interest? Are there places to look? What are your thoughts about this?
As far as places to look...just go out. I've met boyfriends via friends, stores, meetings, laundromat, work...basically places I regularly go. As far as realizing interest, if they are nice, chatty, give you random gifts, and just generally thoughtful towards you is a good sign. The thing is, your head has to be in a good spot to notice these things. If you're walking around with a funky (aka sad, depressed, overly friendly (kinda creepy) attitude you will either not notice them showing interest or scare them away.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 09:37 PM   #11
shuefly pie
catty whompus

shuefly pie does more than just post hot picsshuefly pie does more than just post hot picsshuefly pie does more than just post hot pics

*shrug*

Women feeding their s/o's well, and their s/o's subsequent weight gain, has been culturally acceptable (spoken or otherwise), if not expected. At least in my little corner of the world. It very well could be that there are plenty of FFA's and/or feeders who don't even know that they are. Possibly generations of them have gone undetected. I know that was the case for me until recently. I've always had these feelings and often acted on them. I just never made the connection until recently, much less knew there was a name for them. LOL.

Apologies in advance for any typos, etc. :o I'm posting from my phone.
shuefly pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 12:03 PM   #12
Buffetbelly
Nosh, destroyer of snacks

Buffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuefly pie View Post
*shrug*

Women feeding their s/o's well, and their s/o's subsequent weight gain, has been culturally acceptable (spoken or otherwise), if not expected. At least in my little corner of the world. It very well could be that there are plenty of FFA's and/or feeders who don't even know that they are. Possibly generations of them have gone undetected. I know that was the case for me until recently. I've always had these feelings and often acted on them. I just never made the connection until recently, much less knew there was a name for them. LOL.

Apologies in advance for any typos, etc. :o I'm posting from my phone.
I've been saying this for years! When I was little, when a man gained weight the first thing people would say was "His wife must be a good cook!" Indeed, this was the major sign that a woman was a good cook --everyone in her household got fat. The line between a good cook and a feeder is a fine one!

By the way, I notice you are a professional chef! I have noticed that more than a few chefs and waitresses/waiters have feeder-like traits!

Buffetbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 10:47 AM   #13
Ted Michael Morgan

Ted Michael Morgan can now change their title

I am alway looking at the chubby short ladies with the short haircuts. They do exist. They do smile back!
Old 08-24-2010, 11:00 AM   #14
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
yes, this.
Ample Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 11:31 AM   #15
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
the deluge of BULLSHIT they have to deal with
Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
Bad behavior on the part of males is what keeps the female involvement as low as it is.
The Orange Khayes are correct.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote