Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 08-13-2010, 09:10 AM   #26
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
Speaking of clubs...

Ladyfights?
haha,

Old 08-13-2010, 09:15 AM   #27
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Not only do they exclude them but they revoked membership of 5000 who had gained weight over the holiday season. They were told they could resubmit pics for the other members to decide if they were worthy.

Personally, I'm usually with Groucho when it comes to clubs.
What would happen if we required Dimmers to submit pics for other members to decide on (based on weight or physical characteristics) for posting or read privileges?
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 10:24 AM   #28
thirtiesgirl
frumious bandersnatch

thirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
I can't really force myself to have a problem with what beautifulpeople.com does. The owner of that site has a clear idea of what a beautiful person is in his opinion, and he has gathered a userbase that feels the same way as he does.

He put up the time, money, and effort to create what he wanted...I can't hold it against the guy if he does exactly what he said he set out to do!
So never mind that it's discriminatory and exclusionary of people who he doesn't feel fit within his narrow view of "beauty." You don't have a problem with that at all.
Old 08-13-2010, 10:28 AM   #29
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
What would happen if we required Dimmers to submit pics for other members to decide on (based on weight or physical characteristics) for posting or read privileges?
Jes, that's such a good question you should make a thread of it. I'd love to see everyone's take on it.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 01:40 PM   #30
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillSpark View Post
I'm gonna call it "Club Sandwich"

We have so many bouncers here. They can alternate around.

I get to be the pimping club owner, and Paquito can be my ethnic wingman. Melian gets to be the cynical chick behind the bar.
The answer is SI. I will be your ethnic wingman.
I'll bring my party sombrero and everything (don't want to risk my other one, since it's for more formal occasions).
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 04:17 PM   #31
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirtiesgirl View Post
So never mind that it's discriminatory and exclusionary of people who he doesn't feel fit within his narrow view of "beauty." You don't have a problem with that at all.
No, not even a little bit. Seriously. If he thinks fat is not beautiful then I don't blame him for not allowing fat people on his website. It really is as simple that.

Fuck him for his narrow view, but it's his right and ability to hold that viewpoint and enforce it within his realm of influence.
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 07:12 PM   #32
ChrisVersion2

ChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
I'd be omnipotent
Old 08-16-2010, 10:46 AM   #33
Buffetbelly
Nosh, destroyer of snacks

Buffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 club

Come to Cleveland! One of the hottest DJ's in town is a BBW-FFA who goes by "DJ Debi":

http://www.myspace.com/djdebi

She is usually working gay clubs, not that there's a problem with that! She specializes in old school disco but does all styles.

I'd like to say that I'm her biggest fan, but she has some really large fanboys so I'm probably not the biggest among her fanbase!
Buffetbelly is offline   Reply With Quote