Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 08-15-2010, 10:07 AM   #1
femaleseat

femaleseat does more than just post hot picsfemaleseat does more than just post hot picsfemaleseat does more than just post hot pics
Default sooo any bhm into squashing skinny girls?

if so waht about it turns u on? and have u ever done it/

the idea of it is def a turn on for me.....
femaleseat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 10:34 AM   #2
xxeell

xxeell has said some nice things

I'm a BHM I weigh about 346 last I checked and what turns me on is the fact that it turns her on haha. Does that make sense? I like them to be small because you can just pick them up and take them wherever you want. I actually have a bad experiance with the whole squashing thing hehe.
xxeell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 10:55 AM   #3
femaleseat

femaleseat does more than just post hot picsfemaleseat does more than just post hot picsfemaleseat does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxeell View Post
I'm a BHM I weigh about 346 last I checked and what turns me on is the fact that it turns her on haha. Does that make sense? I like them to be small because you can just pick them up and take them wherever you want. I actually have a bad experiance with the whole squashing thing hehe.
no wayy, did u really?? what happend? do share!
Old 08-15-2010, 11:06 AM   #4
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by femaleseat View Post

I can't stop laughing at your username!
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 11:13 AM   #5
femaleseat

lol....it was something i used on another similar site.....since it was hit there.....

hey...its all good..
Old 08-15-2010, 11:26 AM   #6
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

So pardon my potential thread deviancy for a moment- is there anything in particular that turns you on about it? I've always wondered about squashing.

I mean, I'm quite small and my boyfriend has maybe 100lbs on me. I like it when he sits on me, or lies on me...but after awhile (which isn't too long) I just can't breathe and certain body parts start to feel unhappy.

It might also have to do with the fact that he just rolls on top of me when he wants to tickle me because he know's I can't escape >.< Not exactly pleasant memory making.
Old 08-15-2010, 11:34 AM   #7
femaleseat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
So pardon my potential thread deviancy for a moment- is there anything in particular that turns you on about it? I've always wondered about squashing.

I mean, I'm quite small and my boyfriend has maybe 100lbs on me. I like it when he sits on me, or lies on me...but after awhile (which isn't too long) I just can't breathe and certain body parts start to feel unhappy.

It might also have to do with the fact that he just rolls on top of me when he wants to tickle me because he know's I can't escape >.< Not exactly pleasant memory making.
i think its mostly like u said, cant escape....being a little helpless at the mercy of a guy that u cant push off...
Old 08-15-2010, 12:52 PM   #8
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
i think its mostly like u said, cant escape....being a little helpless at the mercy of a guy that u cant push off...
Hm, I can see that. Maybe a tiny bit like bondage play. Thanks for clearing that up. I think I'm just a bit too feisty for that and it always just turns into rolling around and wrestling.
Old 08-15-2010, 12:59 PM   #9
xxeell

Quote:
no wayy, did u really?? what happend? do share!
I've told this story on another thread, but I don't remember the name...

About a two years ago now, I was dating a girl. Simple enough haha. At one point when were getting kinda frisky, nothing too dirty just a lil making out, she was trying to pull me on top of her, but I didn't want to cuz, C'mon I out weigh her by like two hundred. But anyways she insisted and with enough effort she pulled me on top. Everything was kool at first, but then she started gasping for air because she couldn't breathe. Its pretty funny now, but scary at the time.
Old 08-15-2010, 01:13 PM   #10
Hole

Hole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticed

I love it. The act has a territorial taste to it which I thoroughly enjoy.
Hole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 01:24 PM   #11
femaleseat

Quote:
I've told this story on another thread, but I don't remember the name...

About a two years ago now, I was dating a girl. Simple enough haha. At one point when were getting kinda frisky, nothing too dirty just a lil making out, she was trying to pull me on top of her, but I didn't want to cuz, C'mon I out weigh her by like two hundred. But anyways she insisted and with enough effort she pulled me on top. Everything was kool at first, but then she started gasping for air because she couldn't breathe. Its pretty funny now, but scary at the time.
hmmm, thats part of the turn on......
Old 08-15-2010, 01:26 PM   #12
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hmm. I have to say, that does seem a tad odd to me. But whatever crushes your boat, I suppose
Old 08-15-2010, 01:29 PM   #13
xxeell

Quote:
hmmm, thats part of the turn on......
I don't think she found squashing a turn on. I think she just made a bad choice haha. If I ever meet a girl whose into squashing then hey, I'll be into it too =]
Old 08-15-2010, 01:44 PM   #14
blubberismanly

blubberismanly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesblubberismanly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
if so waht about it turns u on? and have u ever done it
I've only felt a fat guy's weight once...WOW. I was gushing. But...I have a thing for weight on top of me. The way I see it, if I can't feel anything besides a dick inside me, I could just as easily go home and masturbate. He has to be...THERE, regardless of his weight.
Old 08-15-2010, 01:49 PM   #15
femaleseat

Quote:
I don't think she found squashing a turn on. I think she just made a bad choice haha. If I ever meet a girl whose into squashing then hey, I'll be into it too =]
hey i think more girls then u think r into it...
Old 08-15-2010, 02:01 PM   #16
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm of two minds when it comes to this thread. On the one hand, the detail being given...especially by the lovely blubberismanly is making me think...

BUT, on the other hand:

theronin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 02:06 PM   #17
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

"Best seat in the house Batman "
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 02:35 PM   #18
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakyfred View Post

"Best seat in the house Batman "
Ahaha. This just made me think of the fact that my belts are actually expandable seat belts. I'm officially the safest model of FFA to squash.
Old 08-15-2010, 05:20 PM   #19
MrIgor

MrIgor has said some nice things

It's funny that this topic came up. One of my fears has always been that I would accidentally crush or smother a girl to death. Kinda silly, but it's still always been in the back of my mind.
MrIgor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 06:20 PM   #20
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I know its been said before, but this topic was almost Chicken Leg's first words to me, "Will you sit on me?". At first I thought she was crazy, I was nearly 500 lbs at the time, a number I have since past. Now days, I sit on her probably a few times a week. Sometimes its just the prelude to a fun cuddle, sometimes its the initial pounce before something more erotic. Any way around it, its fun for us. She has since started pointing out when I bounce her or other tiny women off my belly like the abominably snowman playing with his latest pet and plaything. Thankfully, according to her, she also realized I'm mostly harmless and want to cuddle.
Old 08-15-2010, 06:41 PM   #21
mantis_shrimp

mantis_shrimp has said some nice things

I sit on my friends sometimes when we're mucking around/playfighting but its not sexual to me at all, I just think it's funny. I don't sit on them long though, as i don't wanna hurt anyone. I feel tremendous guilt if i hurt someone even a little bit haha ;o
mantis_shrimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 06:42 PM   #22
Stevenz1inoc

Stevenz1inoc can now change their title

Quote:

I went out with a girl who asked me to do that, it was kinky and I was worried about hurting her but she was a lot of fun and I enjoyed doing it with her.

StevenZ1inOC
Stevenz1inoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 06:44 PM   #23
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hulk Crush Puny Human Girl!!!!!!!!!

Edit: I wanted to type this in caps, but I am pretty sure you can imagine a hulk voice whether the letters are capitalized or not. You're grown people, after all.
Old 08-15-2010, 06:49 PM   #24
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapist View Post
I know its been said before, but this topic was almost Chicken Leg's first words to me, "Will you sit on me?".
Sup...I was just trying to be helpful

Last edited by chicken legs; 08-15-2010 at 06:52 PM.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 06:52 PM   #25
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
Hulk Crush Puny Human Girl!!!!!!!!!

Edit: I wanted to type this in caps, but I am pretty sure you can imagine a hulk voice whether the letters are capitalized or not. You're grown people, after all.
ah the welsh, always so considerate!