Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 08-16-2010, 11:58 PM   #1
nugget34

nugget34 does more than just post hot picsnugget34 does more than just post hot picsnugget34 does more than just post hot pics
Default heart attack cafe

a mate in san diego sent me this from the fair, he reckons the deep fried butter is the go, personally id go chocolate covered bacon before my coronary
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 33.jpg (91.9 KB, 107 views)
nugget34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 03:39 AM   #2
Inhibited

Inhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging in

Is this for real??
Inhibited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 04:13 AM   #3
nugget34

nugget34 does more than just post hot picsnugget34 does more than just post hot picsnugget34 does more than just post hot pics

The Heart Attack Café
What's New — By chrisallsop on July 10, 2010 at 12:59 am

The OC Fair (located off the 405 and 55 freeways at 88 Fair Drive in Costa Mesa) is back in town (July 16 – August 15). Always offering a medley of activities, this year’s sprawling instalment is themed The Beat Goes On and offers an itinerary including rides, exhibits, animals, music, concerts, sports and, dare I say, more. Notable among the all encompassing vaguary that is “more” is the Heart Attack Café.

Besides all the other standard fast food offerings you’d expect at a fair, the OC just has to go one better and offers a menu of heart-stopping deep fried gastronomic exploration at this notorious eaterie. New for 2010, the Heart Attack Cafe has filled its menu with a selection including chocolate-covered bacon, deep-fried butter, cheese crisps (deep-fried cheese quesadilla), and

garlic bacon fries (potatoes fried in bacon drippings and smothered with garlic butter and topped with bacon bits.) Unofficial Fair Fry King Chicken Charlie returns with a new item, the deep-fried Klondike Bar, as well as his famous Krispy Kreme Chicken Sandwich and a long list of other innovative deep-fried items: Twinkies, Oreos, S’mores, frogs’ legs and more.
Eatin' time at the OC Fair

Chow time at the OC Fair

For those with seemingly bottomless stomachs, the Fair offers foot-long corndogs, jumbo sausage sandwiches, gigantic turkey legs, colossal curly fry cones, or the new 11-inch-wide Belly Buster Burger.

And for those indecisive eaters, the Fair is hosting $1 Food Tastings on Fridays from noon to four in the afternoon, where everyone can get a taste of everything the Fair has to offer for just a buck each.
nugget34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 07:08 PM   #4

206 has said some nice things

They have a real Brick and Morter shop in Arizona.
Ya' gotta' do something like this at least once in your life!
Besides, anyone over 350lbs. eats for free!

http://www.heartattackgrill.com
206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 02:48 AM   #5
Inhibited

Inhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging in

I googled deep fried butter am still amazed...
Inhibited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 04:00 AM   #6
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhibited View Post
I googled deep fried butter am still amazed...
Yeah, I find the whole idea of deep frying butter a bit confusing lol. I would go the choccie covered bacon though....I mean, two of the best ingredients in the one mouthful! Nom nom nom