Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 08-19-2010, 07:57 AM   #1
FA luver
Dun kno'

FA luver can now change their title
Default fa's with parents who are fa's?

just wondering if any fa's out there have parents who are also fa's, and if so was it due to their influence that you became and fa?

or perhaps you didn't know and when you came out of the closet to your parents, they too told you they were fa's/ ffa's?

or gf's paren'ts are fa's/ ffa's?

looking forward to hearing from you all
(just to let you know, my parents aren't fa's so i'm not speaking from personal experience, i just thought it would have been awesome if they were)
Old 08-19-2010, 01:34 PM   #2
blazon

blazon can now change their title
Default fa's with parents who are fa's?

Hmmmm...As a matter of fact, my mom has always liked what she considered to be "husky" men. My dad on the other hand, I dont believe so... My mom was like 96 lbs when they got married and his second wife was not much heavier than that....

I remember when I was like 5yrs old we had a downstairs neighbor named Wilson who was married to an SSBBW and my mom told me that he likes fat girls...I just remember thinking...wow? Somehow that being an option was a foreign concept to me (probably due to the stash of victoria secrets that I kept under my bed at that age...that and Sears catalogs -bra/underwear section) Maybe that's when the seed was planted...
blazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 03:02 PM   #3
FA luver
Dun kno'

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazon View Post
Hmmmm...As a matter of fact, my mom has always liked what she considered to be "husky" men. My dad on the other hand, I dont believe so... My mom was like 96 lbs when they got married and his second wife was not much heavier than that....

I remember when I was like 5yrs old we had a downstairs neighbor named Wilson who was married to an SSBBW and my mom told me that he likes fat girls...I just remember thinking...wow? Somehow that being an option was a foreign concept to me (probably due to the stash of victoria secrets that I kept under my bed at that age...that and Sears catalogs -bra/underwear section) Maybe that's when the seed was planted...
Cheers for the response and I've gotta say having a downstairs neighbour's pretty cool by itself nevermind them being married to an ssbbw
Old 08-19-2010, 03:16 PM   #4
Wild Zero
ǝןʇıʇ ɹǝsn

Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!

I thought my dad had some FA tendencies but it turns out he just loves him some big ass titties.
Old 08-19-2010, 03:34 PM   #5
FA luver
Dun kno'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Zero View Post
I thought my dad had some FA tendencies but it turns out he just loves him some big ass titties.
Lol, that made me laugh dude
Old 08-20-2010, 12:45 AM   #6
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Neither one of my parents are but it makes me wonder if I ever have kids, will any of them be FAs?
Old 08-20-2010, 01:32 AM   #7
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Haha!

Love it!
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 04:47 AM   #8
Alan

Alan does more than just post hot picsAlan does more than just post hot picsAlan does more than just post hot pics

[QUOTE=FA luver;1535445]just wondering if any fa's out there have parents who are also fa's, and if so was it due to their influence that you became and fa?
or perhaps you didn't know and when you came out of the closet to your parents, they too told you they were fa's/ ffa's?
or gf's paren'ts are fa's/ ffa's
(just to let you know, my parents aren't fa's so i'm not speaking from personal experience

Are my parents FA's?...Don't Know, Dude...they may still be in the closet like everyone else...LOL....but, seriously, No, they are Not.

As far as me coming out of the closet as an FA, no need to tell them, I just show them...because there is so much more, than just a pretty face!!
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 08:30 AM   #9
Mythik
Visualize Cod Peace

Mythik has super-sized repMythik has super-sized repMythik has super-sized repMythik has super-sized repMythik has super-sized rep

Mom wasn't an FFA, per se, but she always tried to cultivate in us a sense of looking past the physical and at the depth and beauty of a person. I can remember her talking about how size, looks, etc., don't matter at all.

Dad was a fat-hating xenophobe.
Mythik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 12:11 PM   #10
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Mom- No. She has the tendency to be fairly opened minded, and she has never at all said anything negative about the size of my partners, but she's not into big people specifically.

Dad/Father Figures- Also No, but they tend to be open minded about the partners they are with.

My older brother admitted to me a few years ago that he likes big women (Albeit less than thin women), but since I didn't find this out until I was 19: He didn't really affect it happening to me.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 12:42 PM   #11
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm both a BBW and an FA. My parents are/were both fat, and I would assume FA since they never dated anyone other than other fat people and were crazy about each other. Not only that, but all my siblings, in fact, you could say nearly my entire extended family is fat with a few thin anomalies...LOL

I think because I had two fat brothers, a fat baby sister and was surrounded by a lot of fat love it conditioned me in some ways to being drawn to big men although I'm somewhat bi-sizual. I like whole packages and don't rule anyone out based solely on their size.

However, it's also possible there is some predisposition as well.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 03:10 PM   #12
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FA luver View Post
just wondering if any fa's out there have parents who are also fa's, and if so was it due to their influence that you became and fa?
An interesting question – my mother was not, but think my father was, he never spoke about the war but he did comment on how attractive he found the larger Arabian women when he was in Egypt. I don’t think he influenced me to much as he died when I was 16 – although remembering this could suggest he did – or perhaps it could be in ones genes. – who knows ?
Old 08-20-2010, 03:14 PM   #13
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

i have one theory that fa-ism is largely an invention of contrarianism .. in which case having fa parents wouldn't make much sense .. who the fuck knows though
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 04:22 PM   #14
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm glad my dad isn't one because fuck would that be awkward.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 05:02 PM   #15
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Smile

Quote:
LOL Well he definitely has good taste!

Old 08-20-2010, 05:36 PM   #16
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Interesting thread idea!

eta: FAs I've known are more likely to not have fat parents/FA parents than to have them. Always been curious what the stats might "really" be.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 06:12 PM   #17
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My dad and uncle's mom was a bbbw. My mom became a bbbw as she entered middle age.

Old 08-21-2010, 08:29 AM   #18
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I came a cross a couple of references in my dad's writing that made me wonder if he perhaps had a thing for the larger figure, but my mom was all of 100 pounds and 5 foot, and the couple of times I tried to bring up the subject with him led nowhere.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 09:51 AM   #19
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have no doubt that there are ten thousand closeted FAs.
Probably many many more.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 10:23 AM   #20
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My German FA husband's parents are definitely not FA's from what I know, but his grandfather on his father's side very much enjoyed his fat wife and my husband's interest and fascination with fat women started with admiring his "very fat grandmother" when he was very young. Her family owned a struggling candy factory in Germany. Their generation, then my husband's generation were very poor. His mother was always looking for new ways to prepare potatoes for meals. He said one of his greatest memories from his childhood was when his grandparents would visit and his fat grandmother would bring him and his sisters candy. She was the only really fat person he was aware of in his little town and he loved her "squishiness" and how her hips spilled over the sides of the dining room chairs. He also commented on the contrast between his mother who seemed always to be correcting him and keeping him in line if he complained about a lack of menu choices and visits from his jovial grandmother which were such a treat (literally with the candy and all). She died when he was still quite young, so his memory of her is somewhat idealized, but I love seeing his face light up when he reminisces about her which usually comes about with any discussion of "when you first knew you liked fat chicks."

Fleeting Fancies
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 11:42 AM   #21
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yah, that's the thing, right (the closet). Was thinking that earlier.

I'm thrilled to say I don't know what my parent's kinks--or even preferences--might be, whether closeted, hidden, or just private. It may be that some people's parents like fat people but would never acknowledge it, much less act on it. Although in one way it's harder to hide this stuff from family members--but in another, family can be exactly the last to know.

Tis interesting, regardless!
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 11:44 AM   #22
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

All I know is that my dad RARELY ever passes up an opportunity to make a fat joke or insult someone who's overweight. To the point of, even at 110lbs, he warns me to watch what I eat.

Needless to say, I'm closeted when it comes to family, but friends I'm willing to share with.
Old 08-22-2010, 07:37 AM   #23
rollhandler

rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed

The questions about FAs being a matter of choice or genetics may never have a study financed to be answered, however my father (although he never came out per se) dated and married very fat women. I personally date fat women exclusively. And, my only nephew has a penchant toward dating fat girls himself. That makes 3 generations of male FAs. My mother and stepfather have no issue finding my girlfriends attractive and are accepting of them, although neither of them are fat themselves.
Rollhandler
rollhandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 01:46 PM   #24
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My dad was unashamedly an FA, to the point that he expressed approval when I brought home my first BBW girlfriend.
Old 08-22-2010, 02:17 PM   #25
FA luver
Dun kno'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
My dad was unashamedly an FA, to the point that he expressed approval when I brought home my first BBW girlfriend.
That's so awesome, my parents aren't disapproving, but that would just make being an fa that much easier around the family