Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 08-24-2010, 09:24 PM   #1
vampirekitten

vampirekitten has super-sized repvampirekitten has super-sized repvampirekitten has super-sized repvampirekitten has super-sized rep
Talking Me and My fat belly!! :)

I wanted to give show you all some new pictures of me and my fat belly! I am so excited about how big its getting and love it! and can't wait for it to get bigger and fatter!! Hope you like
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ponytail.jpg (53.6 KB, 15911 views)
File Type: jpg belly.jpg (47.7 KB, 15887 views)
File Type: jpg me!!!.jpg (71.6 KB, 15805 views)
File Type: jpg eyes1.jpg (44.6 KB, 15682 views)
vampirekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 09:40 PM   #2
JonesT
Your's truly

JonesT never has a post go unnoticedJonesT never has a post go unnoticedJonesT never has a post go unnoticedJonesT never has a post go unnoticedJonesT never has a post go unnoticedJonesT never has a post go unnoticedJonesT never has a post go unnoticed

Sexyyy
Old 08-25-2010, 03:57 AM   #3
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Very nice new pix
Old 08-25-2010, 08:44 AM   #4
AppreSheAte

AppreSheAte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAppreSheAte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default meow

err should i roar?

wow, you do have a beautiful belly!

AppreSheAte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 08:48 AM   #5
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Super cute!!!
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 09:21 AM   #6
Noir

Noir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging in

Agreed! Super cute in every way
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 10:39 PM   #7
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

So gorgeous and growing looks good on you.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 03:00 PM   #8
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

^__^ cute hair and expression, lovely plump belly. I look forward to future updates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 06:32 PM   #9
vampirekitten

vampirekitten has super-sized repvampirekitten has super-sized repvampirekitten has super-sized repvampirekitten has super-sized rep

Aww thanks!! very sweet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppreSheAte View Post
err should i roar?

wow, you do have a beautiful belly!

Old 08-26-2010, 06:33 PM   #10
vampirekitten

thanks everyone! very sweet! I am keeping it growing!! I just love to play with my fat belly
Old 08-28-2010, 08:47 AM   #11
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

So cute! Love your stretchies too!
Old 08-28-2010, 09:09 AM   #12
vampirekitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by joswitch View Post
So cute! Love your stretchies too!
aww thanks!! I love my stretchies too!!!
Old 08-28-2010, 09:13 AM   #13
vampirekitten

I just took these pics last night and wanted to add different views of myself for all to see hope you like! Love my fatness!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bellyb.jpg (33.3 KB, 14874 views)
File Type: jpg couch.jpg (60.9 KB, 14874 views)
File Type: jpg face1.jpg (52.3 KB, 14776 views)
File Type: jpg sideshot.jpg (38.8 KB, 14784 views)
Old 08-28-2010, 09:31 AM   #14
AppreSheAte

AppreSheAte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAppreSheAte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default you're just a little chubby

cute tho! but, not really fat...

AppreSheAte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 10:26 AM   #15
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampirekitten View Post
Love my fatness!!!!
I agree!
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 01:37 PM   #16
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I just took these pics last night and wanted to add different views of myself for all to see hope you like! Love my fatness!!!!
You so squishy!
Also - you have an adorable smile!
Old 08-28-2010, 01:50 PM   #17
Seth Warren
May she always be True

Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Look at that, the much-coveted full-body shots. I do believe you are rounding out quite nicely. Also, they way you've done your hair here really compliments the shape of your face; I think you should keep it like that.
Seth Warren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 01:57 PM   #18
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Looks like your bewbs have caught a little as well.
I love your hair too its really cute.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 03:18 PM   #19
vampirekitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by joswitch View Post
You so squishy!
Also - you have an adorable smile!
thanks joswitch! so sweet
Old 08-28-2010, 03:20 PM   #20
vampirekitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Warren View Post
Look at that, the much-coveted full-body shots. I do believe you are rounding out quite nicely. Also, they way you've done your hair here really compliments the shape of your face; I think you should keep it like that.
Aww thanks!! I was quite smooshed into that outfit lol love that i'm spilling out of my clothes! Super sweet about my hair! I just threw it up lol glad you liked it!
Old 08-28-2010, 03:21 PM   #21
vampirekitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Looks like your bewbs have caught a little as well.
I love your hair too its really cute.
Yeah my boobs and belly are the ones that are the most noticable in growth. Thanks about the hair very sweet!
Old 08-28-2010, 04:00 PM   #22
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

You're lovely and your new curves only serve to accentuate that fact.
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 04:39 PM   #23
vampirekitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totmacher View Post
You're lovely and your new curves only serve to accentuate that fact.
thank you so much! too sweet!
Old 08-29-2010, 03:46 AM   #24
degek2001

degek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdegek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
I am impressed by your round tummy. You're looking so cute with that bulge of fat. I like your gaining body. Please try to reach the 400 with Christmas! You looks amazing with a that new fat. And I am dreaming of your new fat...
Go on with eating and... gaining... Hmmmm...
<3 Henk
degek2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 04:45 PM   #25
Noir

Noir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging in

Cant stop looking....
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote