Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 10-10-2010, 04:16 PM   #26
Oldtimer76
Returned

Oldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
Why do I feel like this was just a way to get people to post their weights? lol. I'm definitely an SSBBW.
Oh yeah; definately! Such a beautiful lady
Old 10-10-2010, 04:55 PM   #27
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The OP didn't really ask for anyone's numbers that I could discern, just a sense that there are others like her and she's not the only one on the site. Since anyone can claim to be a SSBBW, providing numbers might help avoid ambiguity like the kind caused by this thread: http://dimensionsmagazine.com/forums...ad.php?t=59972

Ambiguity notwithstanding, it's a personal choice to share or not share that kind of info, right?
Old 10-11-2010, 08:30 AM   #28
ianni49

ianni49 has said some nice things
Default Hi Tyna!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyna View Post
I have been lurking for awhile (I left a year ago and found my way back, lol) and I noticed the trend of 200-300ish, and I was hoping to find out is there any larger men/women out here? Or am I just too big for Dimensions, lol? I would give anything to be back to those weights, but fact is I am not. And right now I am feeling I am the biggest person I know. I am mobile to a degree (I need to take frequent breaks) so it is possible to leave the house, but I don't. I am 36, but I might as well be 96 the way I lead my life. I guess what I'm saying is, am I as abnormal as everyone says I am? I just want to know there is more out there like me, and I'm NOT alone. If by chance I am the biggest person here, I won't leave messages or reply to any boards anymore, but I will continue to peek now and again for a quick smile. I am 550,lbs.
Tyna
You sound Incredibly SEXY!!!!
ianni49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 01:33 PM   #29
JennaVonDell
Jenna VonDell

JennaVonDell can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJennaVonDell can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Oh boy, SSBBW for sure

Oh, Yea. I'm 450lbs now, an SSBBW for sure
JennaVonDell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 02:18 PM   #30
Oldtimer76
Returned

Oldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennaVonDell View Post
Oh, Yea. I'm 450lbs now, an SSBBW for sure
Amazing! You've probably heard before you don't look like 450, do you
Old 12-08-2010, 03:52 PM   #31
bobsjers

bobsjers has said some nice things

Quote:
I have been lurking for awhile (I left a year ago and found my way back, lol) and I noticed the trend of 200-300ish, and I was hoping to find out is there any larger men/women out here? Or am I just too big for Dimensions, lol? I would give anything to be back to those weights, but fact is I am not. And right now I am feeling I am the biggest person I know. I am mobile to a degree (I need to take frequent breaks) so it is possible to leave the house, but I don't. I am 36, but I might as well be 96 the way I lead my life. I guess what I'm saying is, am I as abnormal as everyone says I am? I just want to know there is more out there like me, and I'm NOT alone. If by chance I am the biggest person here, I won't leave messages or reply to any boards anymore, but I will continue to peek now and again for a quick smile. I am 550,lbs.
Tyna
For everyone asking, SSBBW is size 28W and above according to the clothing industry. Of course you can use a different criteria, but this takes into account size only. Not height, muscle weight, etc.
bobsjers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 05:22 PM   #32
bigjayne66
Belly Queen

bigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post
it's just something about numbers that makes it extra special
The numbers shouldn't matter,but they help me to feel sexy !!
bigjayne66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 06:47 PM   #33
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

let's count off!
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 07:43 PM   #34
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

i am an ssbbw
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 09:08 PM   #35
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by furious styles View Post
i am an ssbbw
Gee the pics of you on the recent pics thread show you as a guy unless you've got some hormonal issues.....

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 09:11 PM   #36
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Gee the pics of you on the recent pics thread show you as a guy unless you've got some hormonal issues.....
that's my boyfriend, claude
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 10:13 PM   #37
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

2!.............
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 08:52 AM   #38
Duchess of York
HABETIS BONA DEUM

Duchess of York does more than just post hot picsDuchess of York does more than just post hot picsDuchess of York does more than just post hot pics

I am!! 5'8", 404 lbs so... 3!
Old 12-11-2010, 05:48 PM   #39
JulieD

JulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Tyna
Tyna,
I noticed that your last activity was in mid Sept, and that you started this thread at the end of Aug, so I am not even sure if you will even end up reading what I am about to say, but maybe it will help someone else...so here goes...

Being an ssbbw is not an easy thing. We get look at, pointed at, laughed at, and very rarely loved. This is so unfortunate for us, because the one thing that I have found out about EVERY ssbbw that I have ever met in person or on Dims, is that we are all so lovely. We are all beautiful women, who laugh until it hurts, love until the end, and we fight with all we have. Another thing that I notice, on Dims, and with other ssbbws that have never heard of Dims before, is that MOST of us do not appreciate ourselves. We look for others people to accept us, or desire for someone else to fall in love with us in order for us to be happy. This is what we need to change.
First, you are not too big for Dims...no one is too big for Dims, SSBBWs and SSBHMs. Dims is 100% focused on size acceptance, more on big size acceptance. So, know that Dims accepts you, 250 lbs or 600 lbs...it doesnt matter. Second, you need to accept you, at no matter what size you are. If you are not happy, then I encourage you to change it. It does not matter if FAs or Feeders want you to stay bigger, or want you to get bigger. You are the one in your skin, and you need to love everything about it. It has taken me a long time to accept my body. I can honestly tell you that I am not ashamed to tell people, including people who have no idea about our large community, my size. Yes, their eyes get big, and there jaw drops, but thats their problem. Our size, as ssbbws is not something that we should view as a problem. No matter what the rest of the world views us as, we should not view ourselves as a lesser person. The first thing that people see about us, is our size. Some look at us as if it is a flaw, and for us to have one of our most sensitive flaws be the first thing that we get judged on sucks. So if you do not allow it to be a flaw in you life, then it wont be. If we do not view ourselves with higher standards, then how can we expect anyone else to?
Next, after you accept who you are, know that you are not alone. That there are tons (pun intended) of other people out there that know what you are going through, and how you are feeling. That what is so great about Dims, we are here to support you. We are here to let you know that you are not alone, and that we feel the same way you do...when our body hurts to much to stand for more then just a few minutes, or when you cant fit well in seats, or needing to take breaks in the grocery store, or when you feel like you will never find anyone who would love you becase of your body. Some of us go through that too...and most of the FA's have an understanding of it, and they accept it, not to mention love us for it. Yes, you will find FA's who only want us for our bodies, but there are those who would like to get to know us for who we are, who actually have a genuine interest in us, and not just seeing us as an object for their masturbation.

I guess what I am trying to say is that no, you are not alone, there are so many of us out there, but you will never accepted anywhere unless you accept yourself first. I know from first hand experience, that these words are so much hards to do then to say. So you dont have to lurk, and just peep in every now and again...sit down, read, post, reply, and just take in the full acceptance when you are on Dims. I hope that this helps you in accepting your size, just the way you are. As for the rest of the world, who cares, especially when there is such an awesome place like Dims to come to, where you can come and just be yourself.
Old 12-11-2010, 11:17 PM   #40
bigjayne66
Belly Queen

bigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot pics

I couldn't agree more,especially about the stared and pointed at bit ....
Past caring now
bigjayne66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 11:22 PM   #41
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

<------------- SSBBW ( waves to the masses)
cinnamitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 11:33 PM   #42
Lovelyone
Fat, and loveable!

Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!

I am also an ssbbw,tipping the scales at 550.
Old 06-09-2011, 01:47 PM   #43
sweetSSBBW4you

sweetSSBBW4you has said some nice things

394 lbs here
sweetSSBBW4you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 02:20 PM   #44
thefaa21

thefaa21 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesthefaa21 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Where are all the california ssbbws?
thefaa21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 03:46 PM   #45
michael119

michael119 has said some nice things

You are delightful
michael119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 07:59 PM   #46
Paul

Paul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Welcome. You have a very lovely picture in your profile. I look forward to your posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetSSBBW4you View Post
394 lbs here

I'm a Canadian.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote