Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 09-08-2010, 05:45 AM   #1
Lotsachub2006

Lotsachub2006 has said some nice things
Default BBWs, fat culture and lactation

I was just wondering whether there are any BBWs/FFAs interested in the concept of an adult lactation relationship?

The idea of an adult nursing relationship has always captivated me and I was wondering whether there are any BBWs or FFAs out there who have similar interests.
Lotsachub2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 10:11 AM   #2
willowmoon
Don't Panic!

willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotsachub2006 View Post
I was just wondering whether there are any BBWs/FFAs interested in the concept of an adult lactation relationship?

The idea of an adult nursing relationship has always captivated me and I was wondering whether there are any BBWs or FFAs out there who have similar interests.
The HELL ?!?!?
willowmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 10:14 AM   #3
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

* subscribes again *
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 10:39 AM   #4
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

What kind of ish is this? There is nothing sexy about a woman lactating! Must everything in a woman's body be sexual? Geez.... next thing you know, someone would say drinking a woman's menstrual blood is sexy!

Last edited by KittyKitten; 09-08-2010 at 10:46 AM.
KittyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 10:41 AM   #5
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

*subscribes because Paquito subscribed, and wishes to subscribe to his newsletter*
TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 11:00 AM   #6
Lotsachub2006

I find it quite interestig that there's alot of hostility to the idea. Everyones entitled to their opinion, but I suppose I assumed a more open minded set of responses, especially when one conssers the other ideas/fetishes that other discuss onthis and other fora.

Nevertheless, I would like to keep the discussion alive. There are actually a whole subsection of people who find this idea appealing. I was just wondering if there were any fans on here. Apart from that one open minded poster, it doesn't seem so.

But feel free to keep talking.
Old 09-08-2010, 11:10 AM   #7
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotsachub2006 View Post
I find it quite interestig that there's alot of hostility to the idea. Everyones entitled to their opinion, but I suppose I assumed a more open minded set of responses, especially when one conssers the other ideas/fetishes that other discuss onthis and other fora.

Nevertheless, I would like to keep the discussion alive. There are actually a whole subsection of people who find this idea appealing. I was just wondering if there were any fans on here. Apart from that one open minded poster, it doesn't seem so.

But feel free to keep talking.
Did you seriously just copy and paste this response? At least I had the decency to add an "again."
Old 09-08-2010, 11:16 AM   #8
Paquito
don't July to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraciJo67 View Post
*subscribes because Paquito subscribed, and wishes to subscribe to his newsletter*
You can buy a subscription to SassySpic for 12 months for the low cost of 12 sexual favors.
Old 09-08-2010, 11:26 AM   #9
Lotsachub2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito;
Did you seriously just copy and paste this response? At least I had the decency to add an "again."
My intent is to foster discussion on the topic and I merely added the same post for convenience sake, although in a slightly modified form.

I am interested in the responses both for and against.
Old 09-08-2010, 01:35 PM   #10
Seth Warren
May she always be True

Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

When it comes to body fluids, I'll take breast milk over urine or feces any day.

If you like yours chilled, make sure to ice your partner's nipples.
Seth Warren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 02:46 PM   #11
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Name two topics regularly discussed on Dimensions and a bodily function less humorous than a fart.
Old 09-08-2010, 03:02 PM   #12
Paquito
don't July to me

Trolls, belly rolls, and internal bleeding?

OH WAIT NEVERMIND.
Old 09-08-2010, 05:26 PM   #13
Dmitra
Drawing down the moonpie

Dmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'd have to say the squick factor is a pretty common response to sexualizing lactation. For me personally, yeah, adult milking is not something I long to be a part of -- giving or receiving -- but between two people who are into it? Consenting adults can do what they want together.

It is possible to induce lactation without the woman having to be pregnant. I've read a few essays from fairly reliable sources (Nerve online magazine, biology texts/magazines). Apparently it takes quite a while with the dedicated usage of a breast pump or other method but it's doable. Less reliably I've heard even men can be made to lactate but the thought of actually researching that hadn't occurred to me (until now). /shrug
Dmitra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 06:24 PM   #14
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Keep those fetishes strictly fat related!!! Shove a funnel down somebody's throat and buy yourself some heavy cream...but from a cow, ffs!

lol

Eh, you are not going to do well on Dims with fetishes and kinks that are not mostly about teh fat...well, and guys who will lick aything but a vulva. Good luck, and stop staring at mah chest.

Last edited by mossystate; 09-08-2010 at 06:28 PM. Reason: ohhh I get it...milk culture
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 07:58 PM   #15
thirtiesgirl
frumious bandersnatch

thirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging in

Exactly. Wanting to suck breast milk is just unnatural, I tell you. Unnatural! Not to mention just plain weird.

Oy.

I must admit, I've always had a vague interest in lactation fetishes. I like a lot of boob attention before and during sex, so I've always kind of wondered what it would be like to be with someone who has a lactation fetish. ...That said, though, I wouldn't want them to actually try to get me to produce breast milk. I don't have any interest in actually lactating (I have no interest in having children or milk come out of my body), but I do find the idea of guys really being into nipples kind of stimulating.
Old 09-08-2010, 10:43 PM   #16
J34
Purple Monkey Dishwasher!

J34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

This topic brought to mind a conversation I had with my friend a couple of days ago. He was in NYC, at an art gallery. Many things were on display of course with the odd artwork you find in the city. Well one of the artist's had some specially made cheese from her own breastmilk! Needless to say, it took my friend an hour to man-up and have some. Well lets just say it wasn't delicious. I believe the breast-cheese was some sort of project for the "artist".
Old 09-08-2010, 11:16 PM   #17
thirtiesgirl
frumious bandersnatch

thirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by J34 View Post
This topic brought to mind a conversation I had with my friend a couple of days ago. He was in NYC, at an art gallery. Many things were on display of course with the odd artwork you find in the city. Well one of the artist's had some specially made cheese from her own breastmilk! Needless to say, it took my friend an hour to man-up and have some. Well lets just say it wasn't delicious. I believe the breast-cheese was some sort of project for the "artist".
Since breast milk is not the same consistency of cow's or goat's milk, I'd guess that it would take a longer time to turn into cheese. Only a guess here, but not only was it breast milk cheese; it was aged breast milk cheese.
Old 09-09-2010, 01:03 AM   #18
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

Its not for me, not for me at all. I have read some bbw/fa stories that were based on it (not really for pleasure but it just popped up in them) so I would imagine there are at least some who are into it.

I can see where this fetish comes from at least which is a plus haha.
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 12:31 PM   #19
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraciJo67 View Post
<subscribes> <again>

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 12:32 PM   #20
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Warren View Post
When it comes to body fluids, I'll take breast milk over urine or feces any day.

If you like yours chilled, make sure to ice your partner's nipples.
Jesus, Seth...you never fail to amuse me.

I also say Jesus more with you than my husband! LOLOLOLOL

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 07:09 PM   #21
truebebeblue
Balls,I kicks em.

truebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions community

lactation play is an interest of mine... which is convenient since I am beginning to lactate now (pregnant)

I think it is hilarious that people are so hostile towards it too.

Keep it on fat rolls and cupcakes or you are a freak? lol.Gimme a break people.
truebebeblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 07:18 PM   #22
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by truebebeblue View Post

Keep it on fat rolls and cupcakes or you are a freak? lol.Gimme a break people.
+1

I have always thought the idea was captivating, long before I even knew it was a thing. Everyone thinks their kink is the right kind I guess.

My understanding is that it's possible to induce lactation, but I know very little of the details.
Old 09-09-2010, 07:40 PM   #23
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

breastmilk : i'm for it.
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 07:56 PM   #24
Seth Warren
May she always be True

Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl View Post
Everyone thinks their kink is the right kind I guess.
More often than not a fetish is repellent or disgusting to those who don't share it. Because, you know, people are forcing their fetishes on others just by having them.
Seth Warren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 08:01 PM   #25
truebebeblue
Balls,I kicks em.

truebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Warren View Post
More often than not a fetish is repellent or disgusting to those who don't share it. Because, you know, people are forcing their fetishes on others just by having them.

Shut up and drink my boobjuice.
truebebeblue is offline   Reply With Quote