Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 09-09-2010, 08:02 PM   #26
truebebeblue
Balls,I kicks em.

truebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl View Post
+1

I have always thought the idea was captivating, long before I even knew it was a thing. Everyone thinks their kink is the right kind I guess.

My understanding is that it's possible to induce lactation, but I know very little of the details.

yeah I was looking into it before i got pregnant, Takes a bit of work... pumping every few hours and you can supplement with herbs or order medicine that has lactation as a side effect from canada.... still gotta pump alot..
Its a labor of love I guess.
truebebeblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 08:03 PM   #27
Seth Warren
May she always be True

Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by truebebeblue View Post
Shut up and drink my boobjuice.
Only after we ice your nipples. Also, I need you to chug a bottle of Hershey's syrup. I like cold chocolate milk.
Seth Warren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 08:05 PM   #28
truebebeblue
Balls,I kicks em.

truebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Warren View Post
Only after we ice your nipples. Also, I need you to chug a bottle of Hershey's syrup. I like cold chocolate milk.

this is so not appropriate here... UNLESSS..... there is a funnel involved.
truebebeblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 08:07 PM   #29
Seth Warren
May she always be True

Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
this is so not appropriate here... UNLESSS..... there is a funnel involved.
Fine, there's a fucking funnel involved. Are you happy now? Let's get on with this already - I'm thirsty and horny!
Old 09-09-2010, 08:08 PM   #30
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Keep it on fat rolls and cupcakes or you are a freak? lol.Gimme a break people.
Read around more, those rolls and cupcakes people are freaks, too.
Old 09-09-2010, 08:14 PM   #31
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
Read around more, those rolls and cupcakes people are freaks, too.
Oppressed fetishes of the world unite!
Old 09-09-2010, 08:17 PM   #32
Seth Warren
May she always be True

Talking

Quote:
Oppressed fetishes of the world unite!
Is this the part where I hand you a bottle of chocolate syrup and a pair of nipple pumps?
Old 09-09-2010, 08:18 PM   #33
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I find all this talk somewhat arousing,...

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 08:48 PM   #34
thirtiesgirl
frumious bandersnatch

thirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging in

Instead of Nestle Qwik instant chocolate milk, we'll call it Bebe Qwik.
Old 09-09-2010, 11:18 PM   #35
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

Well.. I'm highly disturbed.
And Thoroughly out of rep.
Old 09-10-2010, 01:32 AM   #36
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You know, I would actually like to say that even though I made that little joke the other day, I don't have anything against this topic. It ain't my thing, but I'm not gonna bash it. Don't think I'd be against trying it, to be honest, but it doesn't really have any appeal here. I just found the thread title open to a Carnac gag.
Old 09-10-2010, 03:48 AM   #37
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
You know, I would actually like to say that even though I made that little joke the other day, I don't have anything against this topic. It ain't my thing, but I'm not gonna bash it. Don't think I'd be against trying it, to be honest, but it doesn't really have any appeal here. I just found the thread title open to a Carnac gag.
I agree here.

This is the Sexuality board and apparently lactating is what turns the OP on sexually, he's asking if anyone else is into it. He's not going around asking to suck nipples, he's asking if anyone else shares his fetish....what's so wrong about that?

For all the ones who brand this guy a "freak" for what he likes, I would love to hear what non-wholesome ideas turn you on. Least he has the balls to admit what he likes which is more than I can say for some people.
Old 09-10-2010, 04:59 AM   #38
activistfatgirl

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Is this the part where I hand you a bottle of chocolate syrup and a pair of nipple pumps?
You know, sir, I'm too smart to fall for that chocolate syrup gag. The syrup goes on the outside, not the inside, duh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirtiesgirl View Post
Instead of Nestle Qwik instant chocolate milk, we'll call it Bebe Qwik.
First laugh of the day!!!
Old 09-10-2010, 10:54 AM   #39
lenny187

lenny187 has said some nice things

I never thought of lactation as a fetish until I had kids. The wife and I had lots of good times milking and whatnot. I guess we sort of discovered it together. Just the other day she mentioned how sometimes she misses being able to lactate. Give it a try if you're so inclined, as with anything, you can have a bunch of fun with the right mindset.
lenny187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 01:30 PM   #40
Seth Warren
May she always be True

I am reminded of a woman I knew who had recently given birth to her first child. One of her cats was being naughty and she didn't have a squirt bottle to punish him. So, in an inspired flash of improvisation, she whipped out one of her breasts, pointed it toward the misbehaving feline and squeezed.
Old 09-10-2010, 03:36 PM   #41
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
You know, sir, I'm too smart to fall for that chocolate syrup gag. The syrup goes on the outside, not the inside, duh.
I am intrigued by your ideas and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
Old 09-10-2010, 09:06 PM   #42
activistfatgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
I am intrigued by your ideas and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
Yes, my first pull quote. *cackles*
Old 09-10-2010, 10:49 PM   #43
Dmitra
Drawing down the moonpie

Dmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I love this so much: Take that, furball!

Quote:
I am reminded of a woman I knew who had recently given birth to her first child. One of her cats was being naughty and she didn't have a squirt bottle to punish him. So, in an inspired flash of improvisation, she whipped out one of her breasts, pointed it toward the misbehaving feline and squeezed.
Dmitra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 07:57 AM   #44
big_col

big_col has said some nice things

I tried lactation with my other half when see was breastfeeding. that was 6 years ago, I keep sucking on them in hope but it dried up a long time ago

Seriously what is the difference between a man wanting breast milk and a lady wanting a man to cum in her mouth for instance or say to indulge in watersports it is all bodily fluid and any of the above some people will find them weird but others will not, it is what turns you on
big_col is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 09:15 AM   #45
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

I, too. Wasn't trying to make fun of the OP and his fetish.

I was posting in regards to the posts previous to mine.
you know who you are!
Old 09-11-2010, 11:56 PM   #46
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotsachub2006 View Post
I was just wondering whether there are any BBWs/FFAs interested in the concept of an adult lactation relationship?

The idea of an adult nursing relationship has always captivated me and I was wondering whether there are any BBWs or FFAs out there who have similar interests.
Abso-fragging-lutely. Unfortunately, my wife is not into it. Fortunately, that's nowhere close to a deal breaker for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyface83 View Post
What kind of ish is this? There is nothing sexy about a woman lactating! Must everything in a woman's body be sexual? Geez.... next thing you know, someone would say drinking a woman's menstrual blood is sexy!
What an odd response. To me, lactation represents the most feminine act a woman can do, other than bearing a child. It's not a strictly sexual thing in my mind, but more an incredibly intimate sharing. It can be sexualized, but doesn't have to be.

Oh, and there are men who like to drink menstrual blood. Fortunately I'm not one of them.

Quote:
lactation play is an interest of mine... which is convenient since I am beginning to lactate now (pregnant)

I think it is hilarious that people are so hostile towards it too.

Keep it on fat rolls and cupcakes or you are a freak? lol.Gimme a break people.
May I have a sip?

Quote:
+1

I have always thought the idea was captivating, long before I even knew it was a thing. Everyone thinks their kink is the right kind I guess.

My understanding is that it's possible to induce lactation, but I know very little of the details.
It's difficult to induce without pregnancy, but not impossible. Drugs and hormones are easiest, but it can be done in most women with good old fashioned sucking. A lot of it. Multiple times a day. For months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by furious styles View Post
breastmilk : i'm for it.
Preach it, brother.

Quote:
Shut up and drink my boobjuice.
I just got hard.

Quote:
Awesome. Just awesome. *insert applause here*
Old 09-16-2010, 03:10 PM   #47
Con

Con can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by willowmoon View Post
The HELL ?!?!?
+1 million x infinity% agreement
Con is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 09:34 PM   #48
natepogue
King of FAs

natepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized rep

why is there hostility towards the idea of lactating being hot, especially a BBW lactating?
I mean, half the FA's here enjoy a BBW drinking milk, and a BBW lactating milk is just as hot.
natepogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 09:48 PM   #49
mango
Mustachio Nut

mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!
Arrow

got breastmilk?

*white milky moustache grin*

mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 09:49 PM   #50
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I wish, pal. I wish.