Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 09-17-2010, 07:50 PM   #51
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Got to thinking about this more. I really like how this fetish requires intimacy, from start to finish. Maintaining lactation is pretty damn hard on your own, and the production of milk needs a partner. There's something so sweet and vulnerable about it, on top of the whole swollen breast producing something ingestible hotness.

Sorry if this is too much because I sorta am talking about inducing lactation which is probably way out even for the few folks who've said they've dabbled (ha!) during pregnancies.

I've only had one partner ever that expressed interest in it, and he wanted me to consider it, but to me it's the kind of fetish that demands a long-term commitment. A honeymoon fetish, I suppose.
Old 09-17-2010, 08:02 PM   #52
Seth Warren
May she always be True

Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It is incredibly intimate as well as being a long-term commitment sort of fetish, if you really want to pursue it. But for the effort, your body would literally become a land of milk and honey (well, moreso literal for the former). No such thing as a fly-by-night lactation fetishist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl View Post
Got to thinking about this more. I really like how this fetish requires intimacy, from start to finish. Maintaining lactation is pretty damn hard on your own, and the production of milk needs a partner. There's something so sweet and vulnerable about it, on top of the whole swollen breast producing something ingestible hotness.

Sorry if this is too much because I sorta am talking about inducing lactation which is probably way out even for the few folks who've said they've dabbled (ha!) during pregnancies.

I've only had one partner ever that expressed interest in it, and he wanted me to consider it, but to me it's the kind of fetish that demands a long-term commitment. A honeymoon fetish, I suppose.
Seth Warren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 08:12 PM   #53
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Warren View Post
It is incredibly intimate as well as being a long-term commitment sort of fetish, if you really want to pursue it. But for the effort, your body would literally become a land of milk and honey (well, moreso literal for the former). No such thing as a fly-by-night lactation fetishist.
Lactation: Not just for babies.
Old 09-17-2010, 08:16 PM   #54
Seth Warren
May she always be True

Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Milk: it does a body good.
Old 09-18-2010, 11:34 PM   #55
Adrian
??

Adrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Re: BBWs, fat culture and lactation

Quote:
AAAMAN! I don't understand the hostility, I don't remember this level of hostility for any other sexual preference?
Adrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 12:28 AM   #56
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
AAAMAN! I don't understand the hostility, I don't remember this level of hostility for any other sexual preference?
Oh, pay us no mind -- we're just milking this thread for all it's worth.

-Rusty
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 12:34 AM   #57
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
She hasn't really been hostile to the idea, she's actually considered it pretty even-handedly.

My only concern, after reading this thread, is...was squirting the cat with milk really a "punishment" or deterrent, since cats like milk?

Beyond that, I say, fair play, though, no, it isn't really my thing.
Old 09-19-2010, 12:41 AM   #58
Seth Warren
May she always be True

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
My only concern, after reading this thread, is...was squirting the cat with milk really a "punishment" or deterrent, since cats like milk?
Squirt a cat with any fluid and more likely than not they'll be unhappy about it. Most cats will jump though some, upon realising what has happened, will lick off whatever they were squirted with.

Cats may like milk, but they really shouldn't have it. They're lactose intolerant. Any reward from drinking milk will lead to intestinal distress not longer after.
Old 09-19-2010, 12:48 AM   #59
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Warren View Post
Squirt a cat with any fluid and more likely than not they'll be unhappy about it. Most cats will jump though some, upon realising what has happened, will lick off whatever they were squirted with.

Cats may like milk, but they really shouldn't have it. They're lactose intolerant. Any reward from drinking milk will lead to intestinal distress not longer after.
After all, no one (let alone a cat) could go for the whole instant gratification, screw the repercussions later thing.

*looks around* nope, no one.
Old 09-19-2010, 01:50 AM   #60
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverBomb View Post
Oh, pay us no mind -- we're just milking this thread for all it's worth.

-Rusty
Give some people a pint, they'll take a gallon.
Old 09-19-2010, 07:45 AM   #61
thirtiesgirl
frumious bandersnatch

thirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging in

I sincerely doubt human breast milk tastes anything like cat breast milk or any other kind of milk they'd deign to drink. (Mine are connoisseurs and will only drink condensed.)
Old 09-19-2010, 11:14 AM   #62
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The flavor of breast milk is influenced by what a woman eats. No two women taste exactly alike. So if I were to tell you what breast milk tastes like, I would only be describing my limited experience.
Old 10-20-2010, 06:07 PM   #63
JoyJoy

JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Just so I can say I added to this discussion:

NSFW Video!

JoyJoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 07:41 PM   #64
Seth Warren
May she always be True

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyJoy View Post
Just so I can say I added to this discussion:

NSFW Video!
Old 10-30-2010, 12:43 AM   #65
HayleeRose

HayleeRose has super-sized repHayleeRose has super-sized repHayleeRose has super-sized repHayleeRose has super-sized rep

Ok, so im just a bit confused about the fetish.. Do you like to drink the milk, just watch/help her lactate? the intimacy? what about it exactly has the arousing factor?

Ps.
I babysit my 4 mo. old niece whose breast fed, and i have bags and bags of the milk in the freezer, just saying.
HayleeRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 12:49 AM   #66
Dromond
Old school

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayleeRose View Post
Ok, so im just a bit confused about the fetish.. Do you like to drink the milk, just watch/help her lactate? the intimacy? what about it exactly has the arousing factor?
For me, all of the above. Everyone is different, though. There is no way I can put into words my amazement at how a woman can grow a baby within her and after she gives birth feed it from her breasts. I feel like I'm partaking of something almost holy when I nurse at a woman's lactating breast.

Jackie and I have discussed it and she's not willing to induce. I understand completely, as having to deal with lactation is a pain. Leaking, sensitivity, needing to be milked, it's a constant thing. Some women love the entire experience. Most don't.

Edited to add: you should try some. It tastes nothing like cow's milk.
Old 11-01-2010, 03:58 PM   #67
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
The flavor of breast milk is influenced by what a woman eats. No two women taste exactly alike. So if I were to tell you what breast milk tastes like, I would only be describing my limited experience.
This reminded me of another thread where the taste of semen was discussed....so much for fetish mockery.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 10:47 AM   #68
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyface83 View Post
What kind of ish is this? There is nothing sexy about a woman lactating! Must everything in a woman's body be sexual? Geez.... next thing you know, someone would say drinking a woman's menstrual blood is sexy!
I do intend to get my red wings some day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
This reminded me of another thread where the taste of semen was discussed....so much for fetish mockery.
From what I'm told, various produced bodily fluids (notably semen, lady cum, and breast milk) are all influenced, both positively and negatively, by what you eat. Unfortunately I lost the list an experienced friend gave me as to what's best for which = P
Old 11-02-2010, 02:47 PM   #69
Dromond
Old school

I do know a few things to do/not do. Smoking is the big don't. Smoking ruins the flavor of bodily fluids. The tar and nicotine flavors that come through are vile. The big do is pineapple juice. Pineapple juice has the strongest positive influence on the flavor of bodily fluids, but you've got to drink it every day and the effect takes months to produce.

Note I can only speak for breast milk and lady cum. My experience does not extend to other bodily fluids.
Old 11-29-2010, 12:59 PM   #70
MercyfulFate

MercyfulFate has said some nice things

I like the idea myself.
MercyfulFate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 07:48 AM   #71
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

i must admit i do love women lactating,but this is something i usually don't share cause it is a very closested fetish and i don't want to offend people.a BBW lactating is even better my dream.lol female lactation turns me on i must say just being honest about it.
HeavyDuty24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 01:04 PM   #72
truebebeblue
Balls,I kicks em.

truebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I am lactating now,its pretty amazing looking forward to being reunited with my man in the new year to see what all the grown up lactation fun is like.

True
truebebeblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 05:00 PM   #73
Seth Warren
May she always be True

It's like your breasts are ripe and in need of a good, juicy squeezing.
Old 12-14-2010, 05:20 PM   #74
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
lady cum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten_Futures View Post
lady cum
lady cum LOLz
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 05:40 PM   #75
Dromond
Old school

Quote:
Originally Posted by truebebeblue View Post
I am lactating now,its pretty amazing looking forward to being reunited with my man in the new year to see what all the grown up lactation fun is like.

True
Lucky, lucky, lucky man.