Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

View Poll Results: What is Most Important?
Weight 42 17.87%
Size 79 33.62%
Shape 162 68.94%
Proportion 81 34.47%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 235. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-08-2010, 08:05 AM   #1
blubberismanly

blubberismanly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesblubberismanly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default What Are You Most Attracted To?

Okay, I've been thinking about what I'm attracted to and how it looks. Then I got to wondering what other people think. This poll Is the result.

I came up with these categories:
WEIGHT -- the number on the scale
SIZE -- how big a particular body part is
SHAPE -- how the weight is carried and where
PROTORTION -- the relationship between the shape of a particular body part and the body as a whole

For me, it's all about size and shape. Big huge round tummies are my favorite. I love it most when a guy has a squishy round belly that bulges out way in front of him. And side rolls big enough to combine with his belly.
Old 09-08-2010, 09:26 AM   #2
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Weight - Based on that definition (That I am not disparaging)? Not important at all.
Size - More important, but I'm not overly picky.
Shape and Proportion - Most important. It depends on the person though. Most of the time I feel I need boobs or butt (Or both ) that are to my liking and I'll be fine. A lot of factors go into that determination though. Not just size and proportion. Again that's not to insult your poll at all.

There are other things though: Face, eyes, personality... All that good stuff, but that could be assumed.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 11:22 AM   #3
Scorsese86
Likeable conservative

Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Blaze View Post
There are other things though: Face, eyes, personality...
This is the most important in general.
Old 09-08-2010, 11:27 AM   #4
Scorsese86
Likeable conservative

Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

WEIGHT -- weight can be so different. Height has a lot to do in relations with the weight. See protortion.
SIZE -- I am such a belly fan. Big bellies are the best.
SHAPE -- all aROUND. But the waist is a great. Wide hips and big belly.
PROTORTION -- there will never be too many curves, can there?
Old 09-08-2010, 11:44 AM   #5
LovelyLiz

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Which one is about texture? Shape?

Because a guy can have a big belly that is very soft or a big belly that is quite hard, and I tend to really prefer one over the other. I enjoy lots of different textures, and for me, that is more exciting to explore the various textures of a body than simply enjoying the visual appearance of it.
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 02:02 PM   #6
blubberismanly

blubberismanly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesblubberismanly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I was going the angle of eye candy...I didn't think of the tactile side

Just vote however you feel...or don't vote at all. Up to you
Old 09-08-2010, 02:03 PM   #7
LovelyLiz

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blubberismanly View Post
I was going the angle of eye candy...I didn't think of the tactile side

Just vote however you feel...or don't vote at all. Up to you
Cool - I totally didn't mean it as a criticism of the poll. Just throwing my two cents in. I love textures - hard, soft, pointy, squishy - good times!
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 02:07 PM   #8
blubberismanly

No worries. I actually agree...my favorite texture is feeling the contrast between super hard and oober squishyness. Okay...maybe I like the squishy a little smidgen more
Old 09-08-2010, 07:05 PM   #9
Adamantoise
Adamantine Tortoise

Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I chose shape-weight isn't that important to me. Proportion is fine,but not a defining factor in my opinion,and size isn't as important as shape. A womans' shape is a wonderful and highly attractive thing.
Adamantoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 09:17 AM   #10
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I gave some answer on this poll, but thinking about it more I think I need to add some words.

Were I blind, I think I'd be even more of an FA than I am now. I'm already pretty strongly driven by touch, and yah, my fingers just love soft flesh, and I don't think that for my sense of touch it matters overly where it is and I doubt that there could be too much.

I'm not blind, and I do have visual preferences of various sorts. Amongst the strongest is some combination of hip:waist ratio and hit:height ratio (both being high is a bit attractor....far from my only one, but a big one). So this prompted me to vote shape and proportion, or something like that. But pretty much any sort of BBW will have things that I find attractive, and like I said above my fingers really don't care so much about shape and proportion at all, so.....it depends?
Old 09-10-2010, 07:30 AM   #11
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

For me it's the total picture: how do the individual features combine into a harmonious whole? We all know someone whose nose is too small, mouth is too wide, eyes are too far apart -- yet when you put all those features together, that person is beautiful! So I vote for proportion.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 02:48 PM   #12
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm having real trouble answering this poll. I can't really explain my attraction to big women, I just enjoy it. The only thing I can say for sure is that numbers mean nothing to me. Weight, inches, cup size, bleh. All I know is, if it looks good and feels good, I like it!
Old 09-10-2010, 08:08 PM   #13
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
Weight, inches, cup size, bleh. All I know is, if it looks good and feels good, I like it!
There speaks a true FA.

P.S. I admire your signature. Fat chicks float!
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 08:31 PM   #14
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I can't take credit for my signature. It comes from a guy at another forum I belong to (not a big girl/people site). As you can tell by the sig, we are kindred spirits in our love of the root and the big gals.
Old 09-11-2010, 08:05 AM   #15
satellite

satellite has said some nice things

Size and Shape.
Om nom nom
satellite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 07:06 PM   #16
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

I voted shape and proportion. Weight and size are variables that change with respect to shape and proportion. Also, I like a certain degree of definition of certain parts, so shape is vital to my aesthetic interest. And since proportion is all about how different things relate to each other...

Keep in mind, shape is important for things that don't change with weight either, most notably the nose. I pay... an inordinate amount of attention to a woman's nose = P
Old 09-14-2010, 07:14 AM   #17
dreistein

dreistein has said some nice things
Default All of the above!?!?

Is there something like that?

The one big reason to start for one special person and forget about everything else?

I think so, but ist hard to describe.

Its not just weight - cause you dont carry a scale and there is no number attached to anybody.
It maybe the shape, but this goes along with proportion, which determines the shape.
Size is part of the shape, and proportion, OK.
There are such things as character and beauty. The one thing is not visible at first sight, the latter should be.
Sometimes you start to discover that after a while. Even better. THAT IS what i am attracted to -

especially at the big girlies.
dreistein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 11:02 PM   #18
natepogue
King of FAs

natepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized rep

I worship big hips, thick thighs, a large butt, and a nice thick tummy on a BBW

I also like soft arms, I hold them when we kiss
natepogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 05:11 PM   #19
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

For me, ALL OF 'EM. Seriously.
Old 09-16-2010, 05:50 PM   #20
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Based upon those choices, I chose them all.
Maybe "BMI" might have been a good selection as well, seeing as how short, fat women will not weigh as much as equally-sized, tall, fat women - size and shape can be exactly the same with different weights. /shrug

Out of those particular choices I chose them all. Weight is attractive, size is attractive, shape is attractive and proportion is attractive. Seeing as how all fat women have higher weights, larger sizes, [bigger, curvier, sexier, feminine] shapes and various proportions, all fat women are pretty much distinctly attractive on some/every level.

As a personal addition, though, I'll be slightly more attracted and caring and loving of the larger of all those choices.
Old 09-16-2010, 05:52 PM   #21
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

I picked shape. Mostly it's because shape is something I can appreciate on many levels--mentally, visually, tactually--whereas the others kind of elude me in some ways. My brain isn't oriented as well for numbers as for words so weight is sometimes vague for me and size almost always has to be a comparative thing: not something I just appreciate on its own. That said, like many people, I do like size comparisons. Still, overall, it's shape to which I find myself most attracted.
Old 09-17-2010, 04:10 PM   #22
xysoseriousx

xysoseriousx can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesxysoseriousx can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

You really should have put Personality, Eyes, etc.
Old 09-17-2010, 07:27 PM   #23
SSBBW Admirer

SSBBW Admirer can now change their title
Default What Are You Most Attracted To?

I am Attraced to All the Above mentioned on this pole
Old 09-18-2010, 09:28 PM   #24
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Bulk, Heft and Squishability.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 06:35 PM   #25
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Size and shape
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote