Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

View Poll Results: What is Most Important?
Weight 42 17.87%
Size 79 33.62%
Shape 162 68.94%
Proportion 81 34.47%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 235. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-22-2010, 03:46 PM   #26
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

A lady who's happy with who she is.
Old 09-23-2010, 04:20 PM   #27
kioewen

kioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot pics

There was a thread here a while back that asked the question "Face or Figure?" and the majority acknowledged that a beautiful face is the most important aesthetic characteristic of all. So I would add that point here -- the face is paramount, at least for me.

Of the choices offered in this poll, I voted "size," but actually, based on the description (which I read later), I would actually go with "shape," at least in this specific context.
kioewen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 11:37 AM   #28
watts63
Coast 2 Coast 2 Worldwide

watts63 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeswatts63 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeswatts63 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Shape & size in close second.
Old 12-20-2010, 01:07 AM   #29
Adrian
??

Adrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Re: What Are You Most Attracted To?

To me, shape is number one with size and proportion tied for second place.
Adrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 09:31 AM   #30
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

to be completely honest i really am attracted to personality the most.i know alot of people say that but don't meant it but i am being completely honest.i seriously would rather have someone i click with above all else.a body you find attractive is good,a person you click with is a much rarer find,i have seriously come to learn that over time.that being said out of the choices,i'd say proportion and shape,not sure which i would pick over the other,tough choice.lol
Old 01-29-2011, 05:21 PM   #31
Gentleman Zombie

Gentleman Zombie can now change their title

Of course personality is important, but that was not a choice. As for me, I am all about ass. The bigger the better. Massive panties that could be a car cover and now I'm happy! Ass for days! Yeah!
Old 01-30-2011, 10:42 AM   #32
rarepearman

rarepearman has said some nice things
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by blubberismanly View Post
Okay, I've been thinking about what I'm attracted to and how it looks. Then I got to wondering what other people think. This poll Is the result.

I came up with these categories:
WEIGHT -- the number on the scale
SIZE -- how big a particular body part is
SHAPE -- how the weight is carried and where
PROTORTION -- the relationship between the shape of a particular body part and the body as a whole

For me, it's all about size and shape. Big huge round tummies are my favorite. I love it most when a guy has a squishy round belly that bulges out way in front of him. And side rolls big enough to combine with his belly.
i like extreme pears or hour glasses or extreme buxom either the bottom or the top has to be large if they both are its a big plus
rarepearman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 05:43 PM   #33
MrRabbit

MrRabbit can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMrRabbit can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Proportion: Not important at all
Shape: Quite important. I have a clear preference for bellies, so I prefer belly-heavy women
Size: Quite important as well. It's kind of inseparable from shape. I like big bellies :-)
Weight: This is only secondary to me. If the size and shape are good, the number doesn't mean that much to me, at least not anymore (it seemed to matter more when I was younger). But of course, the higher the weight, the more likely that size and shape are good.

I also agree with the comments on texture. I love feeling and touching all soft parts of the body, whether that's belly, thighs, breasts or arms.
MrRabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 04:42 PM   #34
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

size and shape
Old 02-13-2011, 12:33 AM   #35
Qit el-Remel
Geek and FFA

Qit el-Remel has super-sized repQit el-Remel has super-sized repQit el-Remel has super-sized repQit el-Remel has super-sized rep

Out of those, I'd have to go with shape and proportion.

"What monstrosities would walk the streets were some people's faces as unfinished as their minds."
—Hoffer, Reflections on the Human Condition
Qit el-Remel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 04:17 PM   #36
g0dkar

g0dkar has said some nice things
Lightbulb Interesting

This poll is really interesting, and so are the results. Congrats on the idea.
Old 02-23-2011, 03:21 PM   #37
bolo

bolo has said some nice things
Default Pear

Me myself I like them pear shaped like Syrianna or Lynx Garcia, or even Diamond from "Power Bosom" website. She doesn't have to have a huge top but she's got to have a very large bottom and nice big arms!! Those ladies I've mentioned are FANTASTIC!!
bolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 08:03 PM   #38
FredtheFA

FredtheFA has said some nice things

For me it's more about proportion and shape. I love a bottom heavy girl no matter her weight. I've seen girls that are about 4'11" 120 that are very appealing to the eyes. The same goes with someone who is 6' 240 pounds and up i just just depends but if our personalities don't match everything else is irrelevant.
FredtheFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 08:48 PM   #39
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Castingpearls brought up squish-factor. If I went blind I'd still be an FA through and through because really it's all about feel. The fact that larger ladies look fucking awesome is just a bonus!
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 12:12 AM   #40
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'd have to say all of the above...but really as kind of icing on the cake. Personality is first and foremost. As far as the icing goes, I'm not hung up on quantifying or ranking it...it's just that much sweeter.

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 09:14 AM   #41
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
Castingpearls brought up squish-factor. If I went blind I'd still be an FA through and through because really it's all about feel. The fact that larger ladies look fucking awesome is just a bonus!
Fully agreed.
Old 03-15-2011, 10:11 AM   #42
Adrian
??

Adrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
If I went blind I'd still be an FA through and through because really it's all about feel. The fact that larger ladies look fucking awesome is just a bonus!
That is making the best of a bad situation.
Adrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 03:30 PM   #43
youngstud925

youngstud925 can now change their title

I like a woman with a nice shape and size. I'm a big fan of hips with ample breasts and butt.
youngstud925 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 08:30 PM   #44
Pokerking2010

Pokerking2010 is a member of the 500 clubPokerking2010 is a member of the 500 clubPokerking2010 is a member of the 500 clubPokerking2010 is a member of the 500 clubPokerking2010 is a member of the 500 clubPokerking2010 is a member of the 500 club
Default None of the options are acceptable to me!

Why does it have to come down to 4 options that certainly should not be the most important things to a person looking for a beautiful woman/man. Why not put other options like intelligence,a nice smile, Personality, sense of humor. If the only thing you're attracted to is a certain "look" then I feel that the person only attracted to that is going to very unhappy with the what ever relationship they start with just looks.
Pokerking2010 is offline   Reply With Quote