Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

View Poll Results: How often do you masturbate?
Less than once a week 49 8.55%
1 - 3 times a week 106 18.50%
3 - 6 times a week 118 20.59%
Once a day 156 27.23%
2 or 3 times a day 107 18.67%
4 or more times a day 37 6.46%
Voters: 573. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-11-2010, 02:15 PM   #26
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
I might be the only one who's been honest in this whole thread.
You're not.
Old 09-11-2010, 02:36 PM   #27
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post

I might be the only one who's been honest in this whole thread.
HEY! I was :P

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 02:39 PM   #28
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I was completely honest too.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 02:59 PM   #29
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_col View Post
How often do u masturbate?
Dude...you need to make the poll private.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 03:02 PM   #30
sfpaul

sfpaul has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz (di-va) View Post
where's your sense of adventure?
sfpaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 03:13 PM   #31
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
I was completely honest too.
I was honest....kinda. I was an in between and I chose the one that sounded less like a finger bangin' frenzy...
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 03:16 PM   #32
big_col

big_col has said some nice things

Quote:
Why

Have you not been truthful

Everyone does it at one time or another and some of us do it more than others. and why not, it feels good and it free
big_col is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 03:16 PM   #33
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I didn't care because there is nothing wrong with pleasuring yourself. If you don't know how to please yourself sexually how can you expect someone else to?

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 09-11-2010, 03:17 PM   #34
big_col

big_col has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishty View Post
I was honest....kinda. I was an in between and I chose the one that sounded less like a finger bangin' frenzy...
So how honest should you have been
big_col is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 03:19 PM   #35
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
I didn't care because there is nothing wrong with pleasuring yourself. If you don't know how to please yourself sexually how can you expect someone else to?

Exactly!!!! I mean, if you don't know your way around your home field, away games are gonna be messy and no fun....

GOD! It's Fall. I so just used football terms...

Old 09-11-2010, 03:47 PM   #36
Fallenangel2904
Fat Fashionista

Fallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging in

This is a very interesting thread lol.

As far as how often for me...I guess it depends on what's going on with my life, how busy I am etc. Usually a few times a week on average, but sometimes I will have those weeks where I'm SUPER ahem....in need of release haha and I will do it daily, even a few times a day. I wouldn't consider myself a nympho or anything though lol.

do you prefer to be on your own?
I've had help before and it's nice, I won't lie LOL. Sometimes flying solo can be just as satisfying though.

do you use fantasies to get u turned on or do you just have to do it?

I could honestly never EVER just do it with out a fantasy! It just wouldn't work for me. I have tried and it's like trying to bake a pie with the oven off LOL! I need that little bit of something to get me going.
Fallenangel2904 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 03:51 PM   #37
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfpaul View Post
where's your sense of adventure?
I'm talking only about the poll...not texty responses in the thread; seems like there'd be more responses that way. As it is now it's just polling people who are comfortable being public about their masturbatory habits.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 04:08 PM   #38
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Less than once a week. Much less. I'm married to a sexy woman, why would I need to masturbate?
Old 09-11-2010, 04:35 PM   #39
sfpaul

sfpaul has said some nice things

Quote:
I'm talking only about the poll...not texty responses in the thread; seems like there'd be more responses that way. As it is now it's just polling people who are comfortable being public about their masturbatory habits.
Respectfully, that may well be the best part of the poll. People who are too "polite" or "shy" to discuss their habits naturally have less to contribute. It takes a mild sense of adventure to be honest about something so personal.
sfpaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 05:20 PM   #40
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

How often do u masturbate? 3-6 times a week is what I put. Sometimes much more, sometimes much less.

do you prefer to be on your own? Prefer, no, but I don't mind it on my own. I'm pretty good at getting the job done. But it is fun to share it with someone else sometimes and male masturbation is and always has been one of my biggest kinks/turn ons/etc

Yeah, mostly. I have, twice, managed to get the job done while thinking of nothing at all--I was wondering if I could do it and then wondering if I could repeat it.

ps: I've been honest in this poll and thread
Old 09-11-2010, 07:12 PM   #41
KayaNee
3-D Booty

KayaNee does more than just post hot picsKayaNee does more than just post hot picsKayaNee does more than just post hot pics

4 or 5 times a week.
Depends on my mood, sometimes I enjoy going it alone, left to my fantasies. Other times I like having a partner to play with.
Both really, I enjoy my fantasies. Other times I just get off on the act of pleasing myself.
KayaNee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 07:26 PM   #42
Mishty
aluminum petunia

How often do you masturbate? Just about everyday but Sunday.

Do you prefer to be on your own? Yeah, I'm a loner like that.

Do you use fantasies to get you turned on or do you just have to do it?
Most of the time I seduce myself, 'cause hey a girls gotta have her standards. It's like a game of Clue really, where I'll be, who'll be there, what I'll use. I have someone in mind every time, like a fantasy, whether it's my boss, my neighbor or James Spader.

Example, last night it was John Goodman in a garage with a Harley. Tonight...who knows...

I can't just do it, it's not a portal for stress as much it's a haven for self pleasure, unless there is music involved. It's weird. Gimme some Pink Floyd or Led Zep and I'm golden.
Old 09-11-2010, 07:45 PM   #43
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

<taking notes>....uh huh...James Spader....umm....Goodman......Harley.....
Okay...got it. Thanks!

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 09-11-2010, 07:49 PM   #44
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Posting this goes against every fibre of my being....oh well

I put 3-6 a week. Not every night but every other night is probably a good estimate.

I don't really have much alternative i'm afraid, although I dont know if I could perforn in front of somebody else

I just need the release, although I'm sad to say I dont really use any fantasies while doing the deed.
Old 09-11-2010, 09:41 PM   #45
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
I try to fantasize and fail, honestly. I know many women do, but I just can't, at least not much. I always just end up (at least when I get close) focusing on the sensations that are happening. I can't think of anything else.
Whenever i try to tell people this, they think i'm lying. like, i don't know how to explain it, but you did a pretty good job
Old 09-11-2010, 09:41 PM   #46
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Never.
And no, this isn't me being snarky or smart. This is my completely honest answer.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 09:50 PM   #47
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeze View Post
Whenever i try to tell people this, they think i'm lying. like, i don't know how to explain it, but you did a pretty good job
I am so glad it's not just me. lol.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 10:25 PM   #48
BrownDown09

BrownDown09 has said some nice things

Eh for me its daily

I have no choice in the matter, its just me.

I have to fantasize or else it will take me long time to get off.
BrownDown09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 10:47 PM   #49
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

Wow. There's only five of us who do it 4 or more times a day?
Old 09-11-2010, 11:10 PM   #50
giggles
*sending hugs*

giggles can now change their title

I must be one of the "odd balls" here, but I rarely feel the need to masturbate. I voted less than once a week, but it is much less than that.
giggles is offline   Reply With Quote