Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 09-13-2010, 03:37 PM   #1
femaleseat

femaleseat does more than just post hot picsfemaleseat does more than just post hot picsfemaleseat does more than just post hot pics
Default what are u doing right this minute?

im curious....lol

i jsut got home from work...to tired to do anything except check what i missed here...oh and its raining again!!
Old 09-13-2010, 03:42 PM   #2
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I just finished a totally badass drawing. I'm crazy proud of myself, but I'm debating doing a background for it or not.
Old 09-13-2010, 03:43 PM   #3
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm starting to very much dislike the rain as well. Been raining a lot here, too. It's officially the Fall season. No Indian Summers around these parts, lol.

I'm actually in an office at the moment just waiting for people to arrive for a meeting. After that I will be heading out of this area to go on my own computer while everyone else attends the meeting but me. I prep the office, but as I'm not a part of the board of directors, I can't participate in the meeting. Pfffft! Ah well. I'll just play some music in the hallways to kill time once they arrive
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 03:43 PM   #4
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Trying to submit an answer to Formspring.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 03:46 PM   #5
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito View Post
Trying to submit an answer to Formspring.
I've been having connection problems with them for submitting answers all day. It's been frustrating seeing as I only had 3 to answer, lol.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 03:50 PM   #6
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
I've been having connection problems with them for submitting answers all day. It's been frustrating seeing as I only had 3 to answer, lol.
Me too. Like I'll submit an answer and it says error, so I have to keep doing it. And then when it goes through, the question still shows up in my Question tab and I have to delete it.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 03:54 PM   #7
Albino_taters
Destroyer of Sammiches

Albino_taters can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAlbino_taters can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm looking online at places to move to. Been debating between San Fran, Chicago, or Toronto. Kinda had this in my head for awhile and I think it's about time.
Albino_taters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 03:57 PM   #8
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I am currently working my way through a series of PB&J sandwiches to hold me over until dinner
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 04:17 PM   #9
femaleseat

femaleseat does more than just post hot picsfemaleseat does more than just post hot picsfemaleseat does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
I am currently working my way through a series of PB&J sandwiches to hold me over until dinner
would u like some fries with that?
Old 09-13-2010, 04:29 PM   #10
bigpulve

bigpulve can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbigpulve can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

about to write a paper, then go lift in a few hours.
Old 09-13-2010, 04:37 PM   #11
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by femaleseat View Post
would u like some fries with that?
Hell yeah I want some fries with that. I want fries with everything
Old 09-13-2010, 04:56 PM   #12
Mordecai
The fire is coming for us

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in

Finishing projects.
Mordecai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 04:59 PM   #13
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Finishing dinner..(sticky chicken and Spanish rice) and YIMing a bestie.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 05:45 PM   #14
ChrisVersion2

ChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging in

coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding

PHP
Old 09-13-2010, 05:51 PM   #15
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisVersion2 View Post
coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding coding

PHP
PHP doesn't count as coding
Old 09-13-2010, 05:53 PM   #16
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
That doesn't count as a burn.
Sasquatch! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 05:58 PM   #17
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
That doesn't count as a burn.
Because truth != burn?
Old 09-13-2010, 06:49 PM   #18
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Snacking and typing and submitting.......no
Old 09-13-2010, 07:01 PM   #19
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

trying to forget how bad the new resident evil was...

AND making myself jalapeno cheese fries!
Old 09-13-2010, 07:38 PM   #20
ChrisVersion2

ChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
sorry about that

Scripting Scripting Scripting Scripting Scripting Scripting Scripting Scripting Scripting Scripting Scripting Scripting Scripting Scripting Scripting Scripting Scripting Scripting Scripting Scripting Scripting Scripting Scripting Scripting Scripting Scripting Scripting Scripting Scripting Scripting Scripting Scripting Scripting Scripting Scripting

PHP
Old 09-13-2010, 07:43 PM   #21
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisVersion2 View Post
sorry about that

Scripting Scripting Scripting Scripting Scripting Scripting Scripting Scripting Scripting Scripting Scripting Scripting Scripting Scripting Scripting Scripting Scripting Scripting Scripting Scripting Scripting Scripting Scripting Scripting Scripting Scripting Scripting Scripting Scripting Scripting Scripting Scripting Scripting Scripting Scripting

PHP
THIS MAN UNDERSTANDS.
Old 09-13-2010, 07:51 PM   #22
ChrisVersion2

Old 09-13-2010, 07:58 PM   #23
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Waiting for the bathroom to be free so I can wash my hair. Possibly multiple hairs.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 08:17 PM   #24
Venom

Venom does more than just post hot picsVenom does more than just post hot picsVenom does more than just post hot picsVenom does more than just post hot pics

I am looking at my partially written paper debating if I want to finnish it now or put it off for another few days.
Venom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 08:25 PM   #25
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Eating a piece of salami and answering Formspring questions. <licking fingers>

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote