Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 09-14-2010, 07:58 PM   #51
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
The great white north . . .
! ! !
Canada ROOLS!
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 07:58 PM   #52
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I LOVE the Canadian boys. <drool>

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 07:59 PM   #53
LovesBigMen
Poco G. leave it there xD

LovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
I threw a dart at a map and I am assuming it landed on you.
Haha really thats the most interesting way I like it
Old 09-14-2010, 08:02 PM   #54
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Take me with you Hozay. I'll hang out with Melian, Carla, Esther, and Djudex while you and Bio can get to know each other on higher mental, emotional, and back-breaking-contortionist-gonna-be-walking-sideways-for-a-month sexual levels.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 08:03 PM   #55
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Hahaha... if you like chubby, bearded ex-hockey players who wear red flannel shirts with black leather jackets all year round, then you'd love the boys in my area.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 08:04 PM   #56
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I am now taking applications for visiting you lovely FFAs. Please PM me the following information:

1) A nice, clear picture of yourself
2) Your age and where you live
3) What kind of fun things can you offer me if I were to choose you? This includes but is not limited to: restaurants, city attractions, fun shit

Good luck!
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 08:07 PM   #57
LovesBigMen
Poco G. leave it there xD

LovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
Hahaha... if you like chubby, bearded ex-hockey players who wear red flannel shirts with black leather jackets all year round, then you'd love the boys in my area.

.......................... Oh im sorry was I drooling I want to go to Canada now

Quote:
I am now taking applications for visiting you lovely FFAs. Please PM me the following information:

1) A nice, clear picture of yourself
2) Your age and where you live
3) What kind of fun things can you offer me if I were to choose you? This includes but is not limited to: restaurants, city attractions, fun shit

Good luck!
Hmmm I dont drive so I wont ask xD
Old 09-14-2010, 08:08 PM   #58
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm drinking a Diet Coke right this minute.

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 08:08 PM   #59
ChrisVersion2

ChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging in

Eatting a baked potato!
Old 09-14-2010, 08:09 PM   #60
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesBigMen View Post
.......................... Oh im sorry was I drooling I want to go to Canada now

Hmmm I dont drive so I wont ask xD
That is what car rentals are for! Why don't you drive, if you dont mind me asking?
Old 09-14-2010, 08:10 PM   #61
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Don't you have to be 25 to rent a car?
Old 09-14-2010, 08:10 PM   #62
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Nope. Got one already picked out. Thanks!

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 09-14-2010, 08:20 PM   #63
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito View Post
Don't you have to be 25 to rent a car?
I'm 25, soooooooo
Old 09-14-2010, 08:22 PM   #64
Paquito
don't July to me

Quote:
I'm 25, soooooooo
I meant her, but congrats!
Old 09-14-2010, 08:24 PM   #65
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito View Post
I meant her, but congrats!
But in this hypothetical situation I am the one who is visiting so I would be the one who has to rent a car...I am so confused right now
Old 09-14-2010, 08:25 PM   #66
Paquito
don't July to me

But if you're driving then why would it be important for her to mention that she doesn't drive?

Anyway...
Old 09-14-2010, 09:23 PM   #67
bladenite78

bladenite78 can now change their title

right this minute, Im relaxing, reading the craziness on these boards and numbing my mind to everything outside of the walls that surround me and what they contain
bladenite78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 10:09 PM   #68
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
! ! !
Canada ROOLS!
Yes, yes it does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
I LOVE Canadian Girls. <erection . . . I mean drool>

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenFromOC View Post
I'm drinking a Diet Coke right this minute.
Why does this not surprise me? Did the janitor bring it to you?
Old 09-14-2010, 11:24 PM   #69
coyote wild
You'll love me, I swear.

coyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this board

Right this minute? I'm trying to figure out where to begin.

Fresh on the market after 8 years off of it. And they were a beautiful 8 years, honestly. We just needed to grow independently for a while. See what else is out there kind of thing. It was a very amicable separation.

So I'm surfing the forums, trying to find a place in which I can sort of wedge myself. I want to be more involved I guess. I want to up my presence in "these here parts." Maybe finally find the BBW I've dreamed about my entire life. I thought it would be her, but it wasn't meant to be. I was selfish to even ask. Because she was a saint to humor me.

That's why I'm sort of looking for something mutual. Someone who shares my Feederism interests.

I really didn't mean for this post to blow up like that. But...there you go. That's what I'm doing this minute. Trying to find my place (that's a lot deeper than you think).

So hi! How's it going?
Old 09-14-2010, 11:26 PM   #70
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

Watching Streetcar and eating smoked almonds.

STELLAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 09-14-2010, 11:29 PM   #71
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

edit3: penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis
Damn right.
Old 09-15-2010, 07:48 AM   #72
ChrisVersion2

ChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging in

Preparing for an interview

WOOOHOOO!
Old 09-15-2010, 07:58 AM   #73
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

About to leave for my first day at work. And eating raisin toast with peanut butter.
Old 09-15-2010, 08:09 AM   #74
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Watching last night's Sons of Anarchy XD
theronin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 10:30 AM   #75
Venom

Venom does more than just post hot picsVenom does more than just post hot picsVenom does more than just post hot picsVenom does more than just post hot pics

I'm sitting in class pretending like I give a crap about whatever it is I am suppose to be learning.
Venom is offline   Reply With Quote