Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 09-17-2010, 11:10 PM   #1
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Can the SSBBW's over 45 please stand up

Hi everyone

following on from some horrendous stuff on formspring and owing to the fact I could use a pick me up

are there SSBBW's over the age of 45 here and if so how many??

considering that I have been told I probably only have another 10years of my life left I am migty curious to see how accurate this persons facts are

hugs
Old 09-17-2010, 11:17 PM   #2
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

My mom was SSBBW size from around 38 to present. She's 53 this month.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 11:20 PM   #3
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
My mom was SSBBW size from around 38 to present. She's 53 this month.
thanks Carla it does help to know that there are people over that age group for sure
Old 09-17-2010, 11:25 PM   #4
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I am an SSBBW have been all my life, i am 51 today.

Medical advisor to the Mayor of Fatopia :)
SocialbFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 11:27 PM   #5
spiritangel
AmandaClause

Happy Birthday SocialButterfly

and thanks
Old 09-18-2010, 07:11 AM   #6
Pear320

Pear320 has super-sized repPear320 has super-sized repPear320 has super-sized repPear320 has super-sized repPear320 has super-sized rep

Hi,

I've been getting "senior citizen" discounts for a few years now. I'm over 55 .. just 5' 2" .. and always weighed in the 350-400 lb range since my late teens (though a bit lower now).

~Jan~
Pear320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 09:29 AM   #7
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

creakily yes i'm 48
Old 09-18-2010, 01:31 PM   #8
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm getting close, but I'm not quite there yet. I just turned 43 this past July. Although I am a SSBBW.

On a side note: Woo Hoo! I just noticed I got my 3rd gold can!

You're your own standard of beauty. There's no one else in the world who looks like you, so how can you compare yourself to anyone else? - Stacy London

Last edited by JerseyGirl07093; 09-18-2010 at 01:32 PM. Reason: Third gold can excitement!
JerseyGirl07093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 02:34 PM   #9
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

48 here. SSBBW. Worked as a nurse for 10 years weighing above 450, many of those 16 hour shifts. Health isn't the best right now but truthfully it isn't all weight related either. So I am still alive and kicking and plan to do so for many more years - good Lord willin. You can live to be 100 or you can die tomorrow, funny thing is so can a skinny person. We go when it's time and not a minute before. Tell the naysayers to kiss your fat ass and while they are at it they can kiss mine too for good measure.
cinnamitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 02:55 PM   #10
goldilocks829

goldilocks829 does more than just post hot picsgoldilocks829 does more than just post hot picsgoldilocks829 does more than just post hot picsgoldilocks829 does more than just post hot pics

I just turned 44, so I'm close! I'm a SSSSBBW (double super-sized!), and I'm still kicking hard!

Janice
goldilocks829 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 08:15 PM   #11
cupcakediva

cupcakediva has said some nice things
Smile

im a ssbbw ill be 47 in february
cupcakediva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 08:22 PM   #12
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

48 Y/o Ssbbw:d
cinnamitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 08:28 PM   #13
AKatDemic

AKatDemic has said some nice things

Nice to see this thread. I started a similar one, "Forty- and fifty-somethings," on the Main Board. I've had a few replies.
Old 10-31-2010, 07:36 PM   #14
ksandru
"PHAT" Not "Fat", Got It?

ksandru can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesksandru can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Me! 48 y.o.SSBBBW & showing no signs of getting older (in spirit, anyway)! Had my first (live) child at age 43 & then an "oops" (but very much loved) baby at age 46. Those little "monsters" keep me hopping! My oldest is very much like his dad (my husband) - funloving & a bit mischievous, and the two year old (yes, those "terrible twos" have kicked in) while also mischievous, is a bit more sedate like myself, and a bit of a "momma's boy". I (kinda) hope that changes as he gets older.
Old 10-31-2010, 08:31 PM   #15
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You know I'm 43, SA, so close, but I do know DOZENS of SSBBWs older than that.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 09:36 PM   #16
BullseyeB

BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

SSBBW here...just turned 49 yesterday!
Old 11-02-2010, 09:47 AM   #17
bigjayne66
Belly Queen

bigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot pics

SSBBW also,soon to be 45...
bigjayne66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 05:31 PM   #18
Angel
no apologies for being me

Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!

47 year old ultraSSBBW
Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 06:13 PM   #19
Leesa

Leesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Exclamation Standing but rather sit!

46 year old SSBBW
Old 11-04-2010, 09:39 AM   #20
Ruffie

Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!

I am a 47 year old over 300 lbs wear a size 26 lady. Don't know if that qualifies me to post in this thread but going to do so anyways. I run a youth centre for at risk youth so active there daily, take care of my aging mom her house and yard and some of her needs in addition to health care, run a photography business and have kids both biological and those that chose me as a mom that I help out as well. I just live my life to the best of my abilities and do what I can for others despite all the hype that tells me that I am harming myself being fat. I just want to say to the OP just keep on living life, being you and giving all you have to your life plan!
Old 11-04-2010, 09:44 AM   #21
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Im only 32, but Im here to say....

You are "lucky" they gave you 10 whole years!!! When I was 19 some dr told me I would die within 5 if I didnt have wls. Well I didnt have wls then and I was over 550....and 13 some odd years later, Im still here to tell about it. People pick those numbers out of their asses where they store it when the media feeds it to them. Pay them no mind! You live long and prosper
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 02:33 PM   #22
auntiemoo
sistertwo55

auntiemoo can now change their title

Hi - I am 55 - I guess statistically I should be dead!
auntiemoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 04:44 PM   #23
njbigboy

njbigboy can now change their title

i've been wondering where all the over 45 ssbbw women are too..i think i'm going to start a commune lol so i'll know where to find them
njbigboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 10:15 PM   #24
BullseyeB

BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njbigboy View Post
i've been wondering where all the over 45 ssbbw women are too..i think i'm going to start a commune lol so i'll know where to find them
You are too cute! I love this post! You made a very fat, graying 49 year old woman happy at the thought!

BTW: If I listened to just about every doctor I have ever seen, I would have been dead a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago! I guess I have had one foot in the door to Hell for so long it is stuck now! (Maybe that explains my hot flashes!HA!)
Old 11-12-2010, 12:19 AM   #25
WALKER44

WALKER44 has said some nice things
Default to spritangle

I am a male , over 60, weight highest 403, usually held around 370 for 30 years. Now am having trouble. Diabetes, (not on insulin yet) water retention
atreial fib,that is the negative. Positive, 130/78 BP, low ldl col 75, No chest pains or blocked arteries (passed nucear stress test), weight now 330, lost slowly 10 lbs at a time, sort of. Doc want me down to 200 or lower I am 68"
tall, very heavy bones, 8 1/2" wrist. weight carried in belly and chest, small but. The point of all of this is I seemed to be ok up until mid fifties. then the problems started showing up. I think as you age and become old your body losses it's reserve capicity. It just can't handle the weight load anymore. The doctors always said I was headed for trouble if I didn't lose weight. I really don't know anyone 70 years old who is 300 or higher. I am not sure we can weight these high weights and expect to get our 3 score and 10 that the bible says. Are there any super size folks over 70 out there.
WALKER44 is offline   Reply With Quote